DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

2011 How satisfied are you with your PIB doll ?

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.

How satisfied are you with your Private Island Beauty doll ?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:21 am

Couldn't be happier
35%
More satisfied than expected
30%
I got what I paid for
5%
Less satisfied than expected
20%
I'd rather have my money back!
10%

Total votes: 20

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: How satisfied are you with your PIB doll ?

Post by timetraveler1 »

what are you saying Incognito ? does that mean i can't have a doll with four arms now? lol (just kidding!) BUT THINK of the hand jobs lol! 8O :lol:

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Incognito wrote:Well this poll serves the exact purpose that it is supposed to which is to get a general idea of the satisfaction of customers here on TDF. I see your point about the fact that many buyers have never even been to TDF, but that doesn't take away from this poll.
Well put, Incognito.

It can be assumed that if ALL the owners of the product were to take the poll that the results would be the same because it represents a cross sampling. However, it is also more likely the ratings from enthusiasts are higher overall than the quiet ones because enthusiasts tend to be more accepting. This is commonly shown in Gaming Software, where those people who prefer a specific genre will rate the game higher than the reviewer.

We have found the polls to be a very accurate indicator over the last few years of customer satisfaction.

However, it may be time to move to a muli-category rating poll similar to consumer reports which rates specific areas and then gives a combined rating. Areas could be...

a) Quality
b) Durability
c) Functionality
d) Order/Delivery
e) Support

Ratings on a scale of 1 to 5 would then be totaled and averaged for an overall product rating which would essentially be How Satisfied the Customer is with the Doll.

Consumer Reports certainly knows what consumers want to know. The above and the original polls does show both shortcomings and positives of a business and the old poll served as an indicator whether a potential buyer might want to do additional research on a product before purchasing.
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

midiman i like your a to e questions for a standardized polling on satisfaction with dolls and you are right consumers report buyers consumers know the answers about products . i believe if this was a standard polling we would get better results on the answers and the consumers would have a better idea if this was done on all doll makers . :D

INFORMATIONS