DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

PIB Review: Updated 12/10/09

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
priceritchie2010

Post by priceritchie2010 »

I'm really glad that Pat decided to offer the internal heating as an option for future dolls. At first I thought it was a silly notion...I told him that when I was up there. But the more I thought about it, the better sense it made.
If it's a low temp system that doesn't harm the foam core, then why not?

The rest of the earlier buyers will just have to stick with the heated pads and electric blankets....:) Those work fine too.

But to have a doll that would stay warm ALL the time........ LUCKY future buyers!!!

Nice work Pat!
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11888

priceritchie2010

uch wrote:Thats a great idea pricerichie. If the doll is covered properly, that might work even better than an electric blanket.
The heated pad underneath will only warm her back side. The front part would still need a twin size heated blanket over her....cheap at walmart for about 30 bucks. No need for 100 dollar plus electric blankets.
In combination, it should do just fine.
But with Pat now offering internal heating..........it's almost moot now, unless one chooses not to order that option.
My Doll Album

Bucksnort
Former Member

Post by Bucksnort »

priceritchie2010 wrote:I'm really glad that Pat decided to offer the internal heating as an option for future dolls. At first I thought it was a silly notion...I told him that when I was up there. But the more I thought about it, the better sense it made.
If it's a low temp system that doesn't hard the foam core, then why not?

The rest of the earlier buyers will just have to stick with the heated pads and electric blankets....:) Those work fine too.

But to have a doll that would stay warm ALL the time........ LUCKY future buyers!!!

Nice work Pat!
Well I would not like to opt for this beta untested option and its longterm effects on the doll considering you are investing 5000 bucks.

priceritchie2010

There are already 2 companies I know of using the internal warming method with great seccess it seems. No damage to the dolls at all.
I do know that Pat plans to use a similar kind as the other two.
It won't heat up to blazing degrees or anything. Just normal human body temp, 100 degrees or below.
No way it would ever harm the silicone or the inner foam cores.

I wish he'd had it when mine was made. I would have ordered it in a second!

To paraphrase from the 60's....plug in, put in, tune out.
My Doll Album

priceritchie2010

Incognito wrote:
toonist wrote:Hi,
Actually, I just sent in some nice new pics of our dolls private areas so the website can be updated. I should have sent them in sooner. As we've completely changed the look of that priceless area...
I just finished a new, smallest yet, labia option. My assistant now thinks I have a thing for sculpting labias...(maybe I do!) We also have a new way to intrinsically color them that is amazingly realistic.
also...we now have a way to add an interior heating element. I think we'll just charge an extra $120. for that. The cord will come out of the top of the neck "stump" and hide under the head. I just had a piece ordered with the plug barely showing from behind the head. yea!
Winter is nicer with a warm companion...Best, P
Wow! Get out of here! Did anyone else catch that? Forget the blanket and heater pad, we can get an internally heated doll! I swear Patrick, by the time I'm able to place my order your dolls will have so many options that I won't know what to do with myself. That is a good thing of course. Keep up the great work.
I hear that he's working on putting GPS mapping in too. That way, if you take her on a trip with you and get lost, you can just ask her which way to go from there.

LMAO!!!

Kidding of course.
My Doll Album

Polemist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Polemist »

We-e-e-ll..ain't so sure about joking about GPS / Sat nav - might be useful.

As some of us get older, it is often reassuring to be reminded when you have arrived at your destination, by a soft, friendly, lady's voice...

:D

Old_School

OMG...a god (godess) is born...

Post by Old_School »

Patrick is the supreme champion in the field of love dolls. He is a god, creating goddesses! OMG...thank you all for the pictures that you post of his work.

Just one question....how does the mouth feel? Is its functionality as good as its looks?

8O
OS

Biotrox

Post by Biotrox »

No problems to report after a month.

I believe that any issues with silicone have been resolved as the problems with my first doll started happening right away. The doll is as good as new except for a couple small dings I put on the doll's foot when I mashed a ski pole into it. 8O Doll's and sharp ski poles don't mix too well.

I haven't really handled the doll much the past few weeks but the only changes I have noticed is the doll seems a bit softer in the butt area when moving it around.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

you know some may laugh about a gps tracking system but in a many thousands of dollars doll it would be nice to have something like this embeded in the dolls body so that the owner could litterally report it as stolen if it ever happened "and " the police could actually locate and find it . this of course would require a yearly fee and would start with the doll manufacturer who would place it in the doll and send an extra needed items to the owner or even something like a low jack item .
some may think this sounds crazy but what if some neighbiors kids broke in stole it kept it nearby without you knowing it this would use satalite to track its whereabouts and law officials could be called .

ric1853
Ex-Member

Suzy chapstick

Post by ric1853 »

HI Biotrox I must say your new doll is beautiful congats and your first doll wae the one of the big reasons i went witha PIB the pics you took of her were great and your new one is just as beautiful and your a great photographer I have to say your pics insprided me. best wishes
Ric1853

priceritchie2010

Re: Suzy chapstick

ric1853 wrote:HI Biotrox I must say your new doll is beautiful congats and your first doll wae the one of the big reasons i went witha PIB the pics you took of her were great and your new one is just as beautiful and your a great photographer I have to say your pics insprided me. best wishes
Ric1853
I agree with that. Even tho I'd already fallen in lust with the Bella head and intended to order PIB based on that alone, it was Bio's pics early on that really helped seal the deal, and help me feel great about my purchase.
That dude definitely has THE GIFT when it comes to taking pics of these lovelies!
My Doll Album

priceritchie2010

Re: OMG...a god (godess) is born...

Old_School wrote:Patrick is the supreme champion in the field of love dolls. He is a god, creating goddesses! OMG...thank you all for the pictures that you post of his work.

Just one question....how does the mouth feel? Is its functionality as good as its looks?

8O
OS
I can answer this one, since I had my Bella head for a good while before getting the rest of her.
I've used the head for....it's intended purpose many times. It feels amazing! No damage from the use whatsoever. If you're an average size guy in that regard. Now, if you're hauling around a turkey leg down there, it might cause some mouth corner tearing...but that's just a guess. It's very stretchy and durable. And SOFT!
Use plenty of warmed up water based lube first! There is the suction effect you will feel that will just amaze you!
I used to cover her head first for about an hour in a cheap twin sized warming blanket I got at walmart for about 30 bucks. Warm head beats cold head every time!
I use that blanket now to warm her from head to toe from the topside, while the fitted warming mattress pad....more expensive, about 80 bucks, warms her from underneath. The result is a 100 degree all the way through perfect doll. Ready for action!
Plus sleeping on that warming mattress pad helps my back feel some better too. Bonus!
My Doll Album

priceritchie2010

I felt the need to add one more thing to the head question/answer.
Bella seems to have about the smallest looking lips and mouth of all of his heads. I'm not sure if all of his heads have the same size entry holes though. So oral from Bella may differ than from Eden, or the others.
Maybe Patrick could address that issue.
My Doll Album

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi,
As for the "canal" inside the oral heads...they are basically all the same size. We found something that works and we're sticking with it.
The new Isis head has that function as well. We reinforce, just a bit, the inside corners of the mouth.

Also, we were very fortunate to recently work with a great video guy and we have some cool new videos for the website.
If I ever get through all the e-mails, moldings, and castings today, we'll get those to the site...or even a you tube link...so you can see some more of what we're up to.

Best, P

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

toonist wrote:Hi,
As for the "canal" inside the oral heads...they are basically all the same size. We found something that works and we're sticking with it.
The new Isis head has that function as well. We reinforce, just a bit, the inside corners of the mouth.

Also, we were very fortunate to recently work with a great video guy and we have some cool new videos for the website.
If I ever get through all the e-mails, moldings, and castings today, we'll get those to the site...or even a you tube link...so you can see some more of what we're up to.

Best, P
Sounds promising, Patrick. Congratulations. We all like happy endings at TDF :)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

INFORMATIONS