DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Eden! Private Island Beauties Newest Arrival.

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Eden! Private Island Beauties Newest Arrival.

Post by toonist »

Please help us welcome our newest arrival. Eden, our 5th fully sculpted addition to the Priavte Island. This Beauty certainly lives up to her name...Paradise.

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=2008

Patrick
www.privateislandtoys.com

info@privateislandtoys.com

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

Allow me to put it to you gently lad...

You're a sick fuck son!

Absolutely beautiful work! All kidding aside your a sick TALENT!

My money's on you to deliver us a nice doll one day lad!

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

uch
Former Member

Post by uch »

So realistic looking. I could swear I've seen her before somewhere. Would all of your production Edens look like this prototype?
Pre Owned Realdoll - $2500 with Visa debit card
Pre Owned 1st Pc - $1700 with Visa debit card
The day I will finally be able to use either of them after the repairs are done - Priceless

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

P...

Although I find the sight of a woman's severed head somewhat unsettling, the beauty of "Eden" distracts me from dwelling on that.

Now, all we need is a drop dead sexy body underneath her head!

I've got a VERY good feeling about the future of PrivateIslandToys full body dolls!

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

noquiexis
Former Member

Post by noquiexis »

Patrick,

Eden is an outstanding beauty by any measure! Wonderful work! The attention to detail is evident in all your work!

technoguy,

This is not a "a woman's severed head", this is a model on a stand. I am sure others are willing to forgo waiting for the entire project to be finished to see the results so far.
noquiexis
Arana ( RealDoll Face 8 Body 8 ), Lothlorien ( Matt Krivicke Doll Pixie head ) and Zanthia ( Matt Krivicke Doll Yvette ) exist only in my imagination

"To me the meanest flower that blows can give
Thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears."
William Wordsworth

fuji

Re: Eden! Private Island Beauties Newest Arrival.

Post by fuji »

toonist wrote:Image

Please help us welcome our newest arrival. Eden, our 5th fully sculpted addition to the Private Island.
Eden... That's exactly what I feel when I look at her... I'm in paradise!!
toonist wrote:This Beauty certainly lives up to her name...Paradise.
Yep, and no doubt that's where she'll take us if we choose to live with her...

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

It's great to get such an immediate response to ones' work. I'm definitely on a roll with these faces. Eden is quite different from the others. We have 5 Private Island Beauty heads now. I was really only hoping for 4 by the time the body was ready, but...Eden needed to come out. Isn't that the amazing thing about beauty...it comes in so many forms. We'll have Calli (face # 3)out of the mold and cast in a couple of days.

And...we finished the mold for the body!! It was a late night-everybody pitch in-and give it all you have sort of night. But, we got it.

For those who would like to see pics of it in silicone....I would too! It'll be very soon now. I just finished the molds last night for the "breast lighteners". Everyone who has touched/squeezed the breasts that I make this way are just gobsmacked. That technique will be incorporated into the tush as well.
Someone asked about the quality/coloring on production pieces. If you have any particulars such as darker eyes, natural lips...we'll create her to you specs. It's all good.
Best, Patrick

info@privateislandtoys.com

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Patric,

Nice head, sexy young woman!
The good: Nice sensual lips, cheekbones, well defined nose, a nice expression and look.
She looks a bit blue which is a bit weird to me, probably this is due to the light (cold fluorecents?).
Another minor thing to me, judging from this photo, it seems that her eyes are or a little bit too small or lie a little bit deep in the face she has quite a bit wide nose bridge at the height of the eyes IMO.

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

joeyjoey

Post by joeyjoey »

Patrick,

Eden is completely gorgeous. Her face is to die for! Please don't change a thing about her.

Can you post more pictures of her face taken from other angles? How about one of her looking at me... uh, I mean, looking at the camera.

Can't wait to see the completed body for her. Do you have a target date when you expect to start releasing these beautiful women?
See Sara-Nikita's albums here http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11140

You know that look women get when they want to have sex? Me neither.

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

P...

Are the teeth in these doll heads of yours made of soft slicone or a firmer plastic? How are they held in? Are they easy to remove and reinstall?

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

Evan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Evan »

The best doll head i've ever seen!

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hey Hey...
All the heads are available now for order. Thankfully people are taking advantage of our "deal".
The teeth are sculpted into the piece and are soft silicone. This is our week to work on the core of the body. I hope to pouring the first of the orders this time next week.
We'll get some more pics of Eden from different angles up on the website. She looks particularly good straight on. And, thanks for the kind words.

Best, Patrick

info@prioivateislandtoys.com

Perry
Ex-Member

Post by Perry »

Patrick,

Eden is totally awesome. She is a very striking beauty. She looks like a person and is unlike anything I've seen in doll faces.

Good luck with the body production process. I know you're working your ass off.

shmeagle

Congrats...

Post by shmeagle »

Another FINE creation, you seem to capture almost a psuedo life like look...just amazing...now I am really confused, I thoght the last one was your best work... I may be wrong though...

lostlink
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lostlink »

Patrick....

Eden looks great but I'm still hoping to see Calli soon. Will she be ready for viewing before the deal expires?

Thanks,

LL

INFORMATIONS