DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Eden! Private Island Beauties Newest Arrival.

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Yikes!! I am pouring her mold rubber right at this very minute. It's cool (that means it's freeking cold)in the studio so it takes the rubber longer to set. An extra day here, an extra day there...
I'll have her to show in three days. so, yes!!! We just got some new wigs to show her off with. Wish I could get the molds made for these Beautys as fast as I sculpt them!
Thanks for asking. P

Info@privateislandtoys.com

P.S. met with our new web guy today and the new Private Island Beauty site is going to be wonderful! I-web is limiting..and who wants limits?? Not me!

fuji

Post by fuji »

toonist wrote:Yikes!! I am pouring her mold rubber right at this very minute. It's cool (that means it's freeking cold)in the studio so it takes the rubber longer to set. An extra day here, an extra day there...
I'll have her to show in three days. so, yes!!! We just got some new wigs to show her off with. Wish I could get the molds made for these Beautys as fast as I sculpt them!
Thanks for asking. P

Info@privateislandtoys.com
That's great, can't wait to see the result!! About the Cali head btw, it's an asian face isn't it? So, will she come with a different skin tone, or with the same than the others for the moment?
toonist wrote:P.S. met with our new web guy today and the new Private Island Beauty site is going to be wonderful! I-web is limiting..and who wants limits?? Not me!
Sounds great too!! Have you got an idea about the D day??

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Yes, Calli will be our first Asian face. I'll cast the first in our "usual" skin tone...and then do some experimenting. I have another already in the works. There is so much variety I'd like to show.
Website... I've been working on the new website for quite a while now. Before this time I had to do everything by myself. Now we have a great team which will really expedite things. I still can't say for sure when the site will be up though..weeks? I hope. Until then, check the "Newest Projects" page on our privateislandtoys.com site for updates. We are now molding the core for the full body. Remember that commercial for Disney last year,"I'm too excited to sleep !!" That's me.
Patrick
BTW...still a few days to get our special price on the Private Island Beauty heads. $550. instead of $700. The special will be good for Calli as well. Thanks!!!

Sunsee

Post by Sunsee »

Patrick

What is the benefit in the "breast lighteners" that you mentioned and how will they effect her tush.

Looks great, I am waiting anxously for my Bella.

Sunsee
Too much of a good thing---- -----is even better.

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Light Boobs!

Post by toonist »

Hey hey...
I am taking some of the density out of the breasts of our "Private Island Beauty" doll. This makes them lighter...so, no sagging over time..and, more squeezability. That has just GOT to be a real word.
The tush will have the same squishiness going for it. The platinum silicone can handle it. I love this stuff. I colored three "Bella" heads today...all different. It was wonderful to see the variations. My favorite part is adding the tiny little freckles that make it so realistic. We should have some new pics of the faces up real soon. Back to the core mold....so close.
Rock on, Patrick
Ho HO HO

toysin3d

Re: Light Boobs!

Post by toysin3d »

toonist wrote:Hey hey...
I am taking some of the density out of the breasts of our "Private Island Beauty" doll. This makes them lighter...so, no sagging over time..and, more squeezability.
Music to my ears!

shmeagle

Hey Toonist?

Post by shmeagle »

Ever think of adding audio to the head? You know maybe a small usb port at the back, under the hair. Then maybe some small audio programs.. USB sticks are so low in price nowadays. I would love it if a manufactuer could do it. I dont think it would be too hard, and there should be lots of room upstairs. You could even sell additional audio programs to go with the faces and names you have created already. I can hear it already, Asian, asian voice...me love you long time joe.. Southern belle.... southern drawl....Ya'll comin to bed honey pie..... Or maybe even a dirty talkin hooker... Twenty F***in bucks thats all you got...well all right you better make it F***in quick....just an Idea!

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

That sounds so cool. I have a relation who is a brilliant engineer..who could definitely figure that out.

The Christmas beer has been flowing in the studio today...we're quite busy telling each other how great the other guy is...funny.
Tis the season...this is just such a sweet time...to let our wonderful friends know how much they mean to us.

Life...there is always more. That is where we aim...to tomorrow.

If anyone out there is begrudging a friend...f' it...let them know they are still in your heart. I am going to do that right now.

Life is too short to hold grudges...be free with your love. It will come right back to you. That is how the universe works. Peace to ALL.
P

fuji

Post by fuji »

What to say? It's absolutely stunning!! That looks like a painting... Simply magnificent!!!

Sunsee

Post by Sunsee »

And I can say -- they are fully functional. A m a z i n g .Even beats a fleshlight IMO.

Concerning sound effects. Got an idea and just want to throw it out there. What if you used the vacuum pressure created and used it to force air through a ??? to make sounds like ahh ahh ... or ooo ooo ... but not ffft ffft. No farting sounds.That would be rude.

Think about it.

Happy New Year everyone!

Sunsee
Too much of a good thing---- -----is even better.

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

fuji wrote:Image
What to say? It's absolutely stunning!! That looks like a painting... Simply magnificent!!!
by selling the heads separately, are you saying that they can fit on another doll manufacturers body? Can you show a closeup of the connection system? HOw do your silicone colors compare with the other platinum dolls out there?

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

toonist wrote: BTW...still a few days to get our special price on the Private Island Beauty heads. $550. instead of $700. The special will be good for Calli as well. Thanks!!!
Was your special pricing a pre-christmas deal or is it still on the table?

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi
By selling them separately we are saying that they work just fine on their own. They have a 7' inner canal. For those who purchase a head by itself and then later decide to order the whole body receive credit for the cost of the head. The sale went to the end of the year. They are back to the $700. price.
I really couldn't say if my heads will fit other mfgs bodies. We made the neck extra long and it simply fits up into the head and holds it on quite nicely. This also allows for the heads to be easily turned. I'll take a pic and post it.
I also put some pics of the new body up on our site tonight.

Thanks, Patrick

Slim
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Slim »

fuji wrote:Eden... That's exactly what I feel when I look at her... I'm in paradise!!
What I feel? :roll: I’m in LOVE!!! Sigh! She totally took my breath away. :P Simply magnificent! Brillliant! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: I gotta have this head. There was a special Christmas price? :cry:

Regards,
Slim

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

Bit Confused.
Hasn't this thread now been superceded by
http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?na ... ic&t=22314
in the Open Forum?
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

INFORMATIONS