sexyrealsexdolls.com

Create Your Own Blog at CoverDoll

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
janesays
Ex-Member

Create Your Own Blog at CoverDoll

Post by janesays »

Our Doll Blogs are open to ALL who wish to use them to showcase their dolls. CoverDolls are for our feature dolls, but Aspiring (all the same features) are there for profiling other dolls. Your Doll Profile should be written up similar to the featured dolls and your additional posts as blog entries. All your posts will appear together when someone clicks on your blog. Also, your Blog can have as many Doll Profiles as you have dolls. Photos, sound & video files can be attached directly to the blog entries, however, our external gallery is available to handle a much bigger variety of files and resolutions up to 3000 pixel. You can also link in any 3rd party Gallery photos to your blog if supported referral links are supported by the third party. This is a great system for showcasing your dolls.

Also check out all of the wonderful blogs we currently have. Many wonderful stories and pictures to see for your enjoyment.

WHY MIGHT YOU WANT TO BLOG versus FORUM POST?

SHOWCASING YOUR DOLL - BLOGS versus FORUMS

Click below to go to CoverDoll
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Create Your Own Blog At Coverdoll

Post by midiman »

This issue of Blogging versus Forums and best way to Showcase your doll seems to be a reoccurring question, but Blogging versus trying to use a Topic Discussion forum to do same is a no brainer. Thanks for posting this, Janesays.
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

I agree that blogging is different from your usual post. In the forum you typically discuss issues of different details and qualities of any given doll,such as reviews along with pictures and maintenance issues that you may have to deal with and let's not forget consumer interest. The forum is also full of blogs itself. Way too many to list.
Coverdoll is also a valuable site where many personal thoughts are shared and a place where many express the artistic side of themselves. I enjoy that along with the cool blogs we have going and some 15,000 quality photos of some hot dolls. Also way too many to list.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

Sounds like fun. Couldn't hurt to try.

Maybe make an exclusive gallery....
She told me to come but I was already there

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Thanks for bringing this up Janesays :D

Blogging is a more personal way of structuring your thoughts and giving information than a forum. Yes you can blog in forum but it will be lost in the complexity of posts and PHP isn’t intended for blogging unlike Druple which is structured for such a purpose.

Even people like Stacy use sites that are designed for blogging, which a forum isn’t. So as Dave said it’s a no brainier http://coverdoll.com/drupal/?q=node/572 .

The main thing that needs to be addressed is more the interface at CoverDoll and making it easier and encouraging people to give it a go. Only when people try it and see how their post are keep in a chronological order will people understand, after all you only need click on a persons blog and the full history is there at hand. This is because the Druple management system is designed for this in mind. So no more searching for that lost post LOL

Now time for you Janesays with the arrival of your beautiful Delilah to start blogging at CoverDoll :wink:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

RaDiv wrote:Sounds like fun. Couldn't hurt to try.

Maybe make an exclusive gallery....
Hey RaDiv, sure give it a try :D If your not a member at CD, then join and I will bump you up to Staff, as you are TDF staff :wink: If you are amember then just let me know if you have used the same name as here :)
 Click to go to Coverdoll

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Thankyou kharn and I will work on getting a blog this coming week as soon as I can. :thumbs_up:. I have some pretty good ideas I think. :)

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

janesays wrote:Thankyou kharn and I will work on getting a blog this coming week as soon as I can. :thumbs_up:. I have some pretty good ideas I think. :)
Wow!!! that's great I love to read the bogs 8) :D
 Click to go to Coverdoll

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

Ok! Now I'm a member of CD. Just needs approval.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

RaDiv wrote:Ok! Now I'm a member of CD. Just needs approval.
Just set you to staff my friend, so your clear to post :D If you need any help, then please let me or one of the others know :thumbs_up:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

Thank you very much Kharn :D

INFORMATIONS