betterlovedoll.com

Hanna

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Hanna

Post by GirlsGang »

Late to the party again :roll:

Cute shots of Katie watching out for the birds of prey, she is so attentively.

And very nice captures of the biker girls, Leora is still telling everybody (no matter if they know already) what a nice girl Hanna is and how joyful that ride has been.

It has been big fun to get all the girls together, no matter what size. L&L and E&I alredy started counting the days for the next meet (Ebony got a nice app on her Ipad).
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

:haha4: I think Hanna forgot herself for a while there and even flashed her M&S knickers!

Great photos! Lovely memories!

Cheers, Hollows. Ashaki and Vivette send their love to Hanna, Katie and you of course!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Superb photos!! It is obvious that everyone had a great time (yes, a bit jealous here, lol).....

Nice job on the bike pictures, looks like they are actually driving it!!

:glou:
L✰neR✯nger

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

GirlsGang wrote:Late to the party again :roll:

Cute shots of Katie watching out for the birds of prey, she is so attentively.

And very nice captures of the biker girls, Leora is still telling everybody (no matter if they know already) what a nice girl Hanna is and how joyful that ride has been.

It has been big fun to get all the girls together, no matter what size. L&L and E&I alredy started counting the days for the next meet (Ebony got a nice app on her Ipad).
Thanks GG, yep, Hanna keeps telling me what a good rider Leora was and we all very much enjoyed the company of Schloss GirlsGang. Katie still keeps a look-out for birds of prey when we're out.
Both my girls had such a lovely time with yours and the sight of us with the littlies must have been something to behold. :lol:
We all look forward to the event every year because it's such great fun.

Thanks for popping in and best wishes to the Schloss and all the girls, including of course Lorena.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

hollows+fentiman wrote::haha4: I think Hanna forgot herself for a while there and even flashed her M&S knickers!

Great photos! Lovely memories!

Cheers, Hollows. Ashaki and Vivette send their love to Hanna, Katie and you of course!
:haha4: You do make me laugh, Hanna's Marks's knickers :lol: Yeah, it's all she will have. "If they ain't Marks's they ain't mine" she says. :lol:

Anyway, there was a sudden gust of wind, don't you remember that ?? :D

Fantastic to meet you, Ashaki and Vivette and oh what fun we had.

Best wishes to all at Hollows Mansion from us three here.

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

LoneRanger wrote:Superb photos!! It is obvious that everyone had a great time (yes, a bit jealous here, lol).....

Nice job on the bike pictures, looks like they are actually driving it!!

Lone, it would have been great if you could have come but I know you're very busy looking after all the staff at the Starlight. I'm not sure they'd let you have the time off anyway.
Thanks a lot for popping in and your appreciation of all littlies. On the bike shots I had to edit out the stand for realism so yeah, it does look like they are riding it.

'Slap' :oops: No, that's wrong, Of course they were riding it. :D

Cheeers Lone, glad the Starlight is up and running again.

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Mr Gee

Post by Mr Gee »

Fantastic Photos, of Hanna, she looks even better in reallife
All the best
Gee

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Mr Gee wrote:Fantastic Photos, of Hanna, she looks even better in reallife
All the best
Gee
Hey Mister Gee, thanks for popping in, great to hear from you again.
Yes, I have to agree, photos don't really do her justice, but, they are superb for bringing back memories. Of which we all had a lot.
Hope to see you next year.

Best wishes from myself, Hanna and Katie

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Absolutely lovely work Mr. M, as always. Beautiful photos all around. Katie is quite mysterious. And, that's a sharp jacket Hanna's got. :angel:

Glad you all had such a great time.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Seattle Slew wrote:Absolutely lovely work Mr. M, as always. Beautiful photos all around. Katie is quite mysterious. And, that's a sharp jacket Hanna's got. :angel:

Glad you all had such a great time.
Why thank you old teapot :D I'm rather pleased with them myself. Mmmm Katie, The Grand Vizier of our household can be a little mysterious sometimes.
Hanna's sharp jacket was actually on loan for her bike ride, and a good thing too. If those two had fallen off she'd have grazed her arms without it. Mind you, no crash helmet. :roll:
Yes, it was a jolly good beano all round.

Fluffy aromas of finest malt to you and sleeping Ivy. :D

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Dear Mondoon,

It’s wonderful to see a great time was had by all. You took some quite lovely photos as usual, though come to think of it I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a not lovely picture of Ms. Kookaburra or Ms. Pants. The photos of The Grandest Vizier amongst sundry flowers were a real treat. I’m quite partial to a certain Common Flower Girl, as you know, and she was immediately drawn to your compositions, and felt Katie in black was a delightful juxtaposition.

May it also be said that HM is really something special, and looking quite comfortable on the back of that motorbike. She’s ridden astride many a fast moving transport, though typically covered in fur and primarily plant fed; I mean the transports, naturally. Madam Meowselle sends full-throated felicitations to the Queen of the Springs, whom she misses dearly and hopes to see sometime soon circumstances permitting.

Please accept humblest regards and espresso wishes from all aux Chateau, to The Grandest, Her Highness, and yourself, the luckiest man on the Wild Plains.

Cheers! LDV, CFG, & My C-A-T

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

LaDollyVita wrote:Dear Mondoon,

It’s wonderful to see a great time was had by all. You took some quite lovely photos as usual, though come to think of it I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a not lovely picture of Ms. Kookaburra or Ms. Pants. The photos of The Grandest Vizier amongst sundry flowers were a real treat. I’m quite partial to a certain Common Flower Girl, as you know, and she was immediately drawn to your compositions, and felt Katie in black was a delightful juxtaposition.

May it also be said that HM is really something special, and looking quite comfortable on the back of that motorbike. She’s ridden astride many a fast moving transport, though typically covered in fur and primarily plant fed; I mean the transports, naturally. Madam Meowselle sends full-throated felicitations to the Queen of the Springs, whom she misses dearly and hopes to see sometime soon circumstances permitting.

Please accept humblest regards and espresso wishes from all aux Chateau, to The Grandest, Her Highness, and yourself, the luckiest man on the Wild Plains.

Cheers! LDV, CFG, & My C-A-T
Well hello LaDollyVita, thank you, how lovely that you enjoyed the show in which my Monkey and Vizier have been the stars of.
My Vizier is an inspiration indeed, as is my Monkey, but there is a certain cuteness of face and her size which gives a new perspective to my relationship. She is just adorable.
After a life of racing pigs, goats and the well known deer trek through the forest Hanna was very capable of being transported by that motorcycle and took it in her stride. I think that's perhaps why she looked quite comfortable. It doesn't buck like a pig. :D
We do hope to have an opportunity for our animal friends to meet again after all this time and Hanna certainly misses her childhood friend Miss Meow-chan. She's ofttimes in our thoughts.
At the meet the Jammie Dodgers were in abundance again and enjoyed by all. They don't seem to have turned up in photographs yet though.

Our fondest wishes to your good self and our much loved Flower Girl, and of course to our dear friend Antler-Cat. Hanna sends a wave across the ocean.

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Well, still faster than me this time. :roll:
Anyway, late or not, great to see these nice pictures to refresh the memorable event and admire the lovelies !

All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

mi6c wrote:
Well, still faster than me this time. :roll:
Anyway, late or not, great to see these nice pictures to refresh the memorable event and admire the lovelies !

All the best.
Hey, don't worry about being late you two. You know the old adage 'Better late than never'.
Thanks for your compliments and glad we gave you a smile or two with the memories.
Yep, wonderful memories and the photos just return me to the time. :D

Best wishes to yourself, Yutzuki, Tsuya and Honoka. :D

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Andy8ztime

Post by Andy8ztime »

best wishes

INFORMATIONS