betterlovedoll.com

Hanna

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Hanna

Post by GirlsGang »

I join the mi6c club, always late to the show :mrgreen:

Great pictures of Hanna and Katie :thumbs_up:

As for printing I have good experience with "printed on fabric" pictures. They are mounted on a wooden frame and do not necessarily have to have an additional frame.
I have Leoras portrait viewtopic.php?p=1031340#p1031340 in the entrance area of my appartment size 60x40cm.

All the best from the girls of the gang to the bahitants of the wild plains
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

mi6c wrote:Late again to the show and almost missed dear Hanna and little Katie, not sure what to use as an excuse. :oops:
Anyway, lovely pictures as always, even just holding the guitar instead of playing it.
And Katie looks awesome in that closing picture.

All the best.
Thanks mi6c, almost is great, almost is that you still caught them. We don't need excuses, you don't need excuses, we're always pleased to see you here at any time. Yes, it's a nice guitar but my beautiful model will always steal the show. Katie is as pleased as punch for your mention. You have left quite a mark on Katie and she often comments on the love and attention you showed her when you two met. You have a friend for life in our Katie. :D She sends fondest felicitations to you and the beautiful Orient girls and Hanna and myself join her with our best wishes.
GirlsGang wrote:I join the mi6c club, always late to the show :mrgreen:

Great pictures of Hanna and Katie :thumbs_up:

As for printing I have good experience with "printed on fabric" pictures. They are mounted on a wooden frame and do not necessarily have to have an additional frame.
I have Leoras portrait viewtopic.php?p=1031340#p1031340 in the entrance area of my appartment size 60x40cm.

All the best from the girls of the gang to the bahitants of the wild plains
Hi GG, hey, same applies as with mi6c, late is great and a visit anytime is a treat for us. Thanks for your lovely compliments again. Nice tip on the framed picture. I'll start doing some research into them so I'll be sure to take a look at the fabric ones too. 60X40 is quite a nice size. That's certainly a lovely portrait of Leora. It's likely to be one from her Coverdoll shoot at the moment but I may do some special portraits and possibly from her Panda shoot too.
Thanks for popping in and our best wishes to all at Schloss GirlsGang.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Hanna
Doll
Doll

Post by Hanna »

Tasha Foxx wrote:OMG!!! Katie is so CUUUUUUUUTE! I am....Having...A...Cute....Attack....MUST....PINCH...HER....FACE!!!!!!!!!
Tashionista babes Thanks for popping in, great to hear from you. I know your busy being fashion guru of the doll world so good luck helping Teej with his new blog. Ooooh Katie, my little apprentice, she is a little sweetie and I must say I could squidge that little face myself sometimes it just ooozes cuteness. In fact sometimes i do but she gives me quite a look so I try and resist.
Great to hear from you Tashi, love to you and all the Foxxes
Hanna-Saru Champion of the Wild Plains

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

fred01
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by fred01 »

Hanna with the guitar is superb.
Nice pictures Mondoon

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

That's a stunning shot with Hanna and a great looking guitar. Well done :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Absolutely fabulous!!

- SF -

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

siliconefun wrote:That's a stunning shot with Hanna and a great looking guitar. Well done :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Absolutely fabulous!!

- SF -
SF you're a star, especially where Hanna is concerned. She loves all the adoration and the people who give it to her.
Thank you very much, praise indeed from a photographer like yourself. Yes, I was very pleased with how these turned out and I love the black and white versions too. The guitar, aaahh it's just an old Gibson. :lol:

:glou:

Best wishes to you and Siliconfun's Amazing Doll Team.

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I watched a bit of Oz The Great and Powerful on tv last night and as soon as China Girl came on the scene she reminded me of Katie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpzJQoWm6Nk
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

hollows+fentiman wrote:I watched a bit of Oz The Great and Powerful on tv last night and as soon as China Girl came on the scene she reminded me of Katie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpzJQoWm6Nk
Ha ha yeah, thanks Hollows, I see a definite similarity, she's certainly got 'attitude'.

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Howdy Mondoon and Ms Hanna Monkeypants!

Many new pics since my last visit ... YAY!!!

Hanna does a very good Goth/Punk persona ... I am amazed at how much she DOESN'T look like "normal" Hanna ... although she still maintain her calm serene composure ... COOL!!! I love the waveform on her shirt and (oops) a peak at her undies. :oops:

Katie being Katie ... she is soooooooo cute! Love all the colors!

All in all ... a great photo showing Hanna being calm, cool and collected. She's apparently waiting for someone to bring her her shoes. Barefoot in nylons is a no-no ... rips/runs for sure! :wink:

Incredible shot! Perfectly composed and worthy of a full size wall hanging! BRAVO!!! Hanna's entry for the "Music Appreciation" contest is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

Love this "Fuchsia Themed" pic with lil Katie poking in her business! Once again, Hanna's entry for the "Fuchsia Contest" is top notch!

Great pics Mondoon! I've missed out on quite a bit since my last visit ... this was a very tasty treat! I hope that August and September will be a bit less busy for me so I can catch up on all things TDF.

Seeya 'round soon!

Big hugs from me and the Twins (plus 1)!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

von_Shredhead wrote:Hanna does a very good Goth/Punk persona ... I am amazed at how much she DOESN'T look like "normal" Hanna ... although she still maintain her calm serene composure ... COOL!!! I love the waveform on her shirt and (oops) a peak at her undies. :oops:
Hey, hiya Von. Yeah she looks totally different with all the makeup and I hardly recognise her myself, it's quite nice to get the makeup off and see Pants again. :D The tee-shirt is a Joy Division one and the image is the pattern used on the cover of the album Unknown Pleasures. Had one myself a few years ago.
von_Shredhead wrote: She's apparently waiting for someone to bring her her shoes. Barefoot in nylons is a no-no ... rips/runs for sure! :wink:
I took her shoes off so that she didn't scratch Siliconfun's car while she sat on it. She didn't touch the floor in her stockings, oh yes, too dangerous. It was me, her servant who had to take her Royal Monkeyness her shoes
von_Shredhead wrote:Incredible shot! Perfectly composed and worthy of a full size wall hanging! BRAVO!!! Hanna's entry for the "Music Appreciation" contest is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!
Cheers Von, for some strange reason, probably your contest title, I was inspired for the guitar shot and even though I say it myself it turned out rather lovely. Nicely emotive.
von_Shredhead wrote:Love this "Fuchsia Themed" pic with lil Katie poking in her business! Once again, Hanna's entry for the "Fuchsia Contest" is top notch!
Thanks again Mister Shredder, ha ha Katie, yes, the time I forgot to include her in the final shot she gave me hell, little bugger. So, she has to make an appearance in at least one shot.
von_Shredhead wrote:I hope that August and September will be a bit less busy for me so I can catch up on all things TDF.
That's good news Von. We assumed you were busy with personal stuff but we missed ya', and Hanna has missed Neener too so she sends a big hello and a wave to the twins (plus 1).

Thanks for dropping by Von, and thanks for your lovely compliments, hope to see ya' around soon.

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

I never had the original Unknown Pleasures... :( every goth recognises that design though.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

ChikkinNoodul wrote:I never had the original Unknown Pleasures... :( every goth recognises that design though.
Thanks Chikkin' it is a classic, and so were the Joy Division albums.

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello Mondoon,

Beautiful work! The guitar shots are my favorites so far! :whistle:
ChikkinNoodul wrote:I never had the original Unknown Pleasures... :( every goth recognises that design though.
Just watched the DVD of Corbjin's CONTROL the other day, always brings a tear to my eye.

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

VonRubber wrote:Hello Mondoon,

Beautiful work! The guitar shots are my favorites so far! :whistle:
Just watched the DVD of Corbjin's CONTROL the other day, always brings a tear to my eye.

Von Rubber
hey VonRubber, thanks for dropping by and thank you for the compliments. Yes I love those guitar shots too. I just kind of had a feeling when I saw the shots that they were good. I'm not always happy with my shots as probably many photographers experience but yeah, those just seemed to hit the mark.
As you know I'm a great fan of your personal style with the beautiful Sveta and I just love that style. I suppose that's why I was a little disappointed to lose the Sveta shots in favour of the comic but they both have their place and your comic is superb. You can safely say that Sveta and your style of photographing her is iconic. :thumbs_up:

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

fred01
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by fred01 »

I love the body Neo Jr Im by Hanna :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS