betterlovedoll.com

Hanna

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

fred01
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Hanna

Post by fred01 »

Mondoon wrote:
fred01 wrote:Beautiful pictures of Hanna :thumbs_up:
I love his body Neo Jr Im.
Merci beaucoup Fred. I love this body too, I wouldn't have any other.
:thumbs_up: :D

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Hi Mondoon.
Great pictures. I like that it is very minimalistic, just Hanna, nicely dressed with subtle makeup. It really brings out her natural beauty.
Like everyone else, as I slowly scrolled through your pictures, I let out a good laugh seeing Katie. These small dolls pop up in the most surprising places.

Thanks,
scooter

With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

scooter_ca wrote:Hi Mondoon.
Great pictures. I like that it is very minimalistic, just Hanna, nicely dressed with subtle makeup. It really brings out her natural beauty.
Like everyone else, as I slowly scrolled through your pictures, I let out a good laugh seeing Katie. These small dolls pop up in the most surprising places.

Thanks,
scooter

ha ha thanks a lot scooter, I had just as much a laugh reading your reply after you'd spotted Katie (the little bugger).
There's no added make-up on her that's just her natural factory look. I went for minimal when I ordered her because make-up can always be applied to suit the mood or the shoot. Yeah I like to keep the shoot on the subject, and a lovely subject she is too.

Thanks for your lovely comments. :D

:glou:
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Oh, my, I have no clue how you manage to slip these nice pictures through without me noticing.
I'll blame absent mindedness from being occupied by work issues, yeah, that sounds about right.
In any case, very happy to see some lovely pictures of Hanna again and Katie is just great as well.

All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Hanna as beautiful as ever! :D as don't who don't know I was privileged to meet her in person at Wales! More beautiful in person than as seen through the camera! :D

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

mi6c wrote:Oh, my, I have no clue how you manage to slip these nice pictures through without me noticing.
I'll blame absent mindedness from being occupied by work issues, yeah, that sounds about right.
In any case, very happy to see some lovely pictures of Hanna again and Katie is just great as well.

All the best.
Yeah, we slip them in when we know you're busy :lol: It's so easy to miss threads, I do it myself and I'm not very busy.
Thanks for the compliments 6c man, I thought it was about time I took some more as I've been devoting a lot of time to Katie.
Who just insisted on getting in on the action somewhere. Her appearance has made people smile so that's nice.
We'd like to see more of those two special girls who I know reside with you, no pressure. :D

Anyway, wavings from the sofa to yourself, Yutsuki and Tsuya
deerman wrote:Hanna as beautiful as ever! :D as don't who don't know I was privileged to meet her in person at Wales! More beautiful in person than as seen through the camera! :D
Thanks a lot, that's a great compliment Deerman, photographs just don't do her justice, I do my best though.
Hanna remembers everyone who's met her (better memory than I have) and you're often in our thoughts.
You may be the other side of the pond but certainly not forgotten.

Our best wishes to you and your girls.

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Talking about missing posts, somehow I've only just seen these latest photos of Hanna and little Katie! You certainly know how to get Hanna to pose so well for you! I hope she liked the photos! I certainly did! My favourites were four and five but the last one with Katie is priceless!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Talking about missing posts, somehow I've only just seen these latest photos of Hanna and little Katie! You certainly know how to get Hanna to pose so well for you! I hope she liked the photos! I certainly did! My favourites were four and five but the last one with Katie is priceless!

Cheers, Hollows.
Hey Hollows, I had a feeling you might like these. I remembered a comment you made in the Appreciation Society thread about 'things' being visible under clothes and that dress of Hanna's is pretty revealing as she never wears a bra.
Yes, she gave the 'Monkey Seal of Approval' to the photos and Katie liked them just because she was in it.
The profile shot, number 4, was also mentioned by GirlGang and I really like that one. Well actually I really like all 50 that I took and I did have a difficult time cutting them down. I'm always struck by her beauty when I set her up for something like that, I expect it's the same when you photograph Ashaki.
The last one with silly bugger Katie finishes the set with a smile so I have to thank her for that.

Thanks for your compliments, much appreciated.

All the best to you both.

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Ivy
Doll
Doll

Post by Ivy »

Anyways! :bday:

Good day Ms. Pants! I hope you and Mr. M. are relaxing nicely and having a pleasant admittance into spring this time. Slew announces his remorse for his tardy correspondence to Mr. M.
His calendar is somewhat full at the moment, unlike mine, which is blank! Image

You're looking lovely as always, Ms. Pants, and that dress is breathtaking! No wonder it's your favorite color. It's perfect on you. Image

Cute springtime wishes with extra fragrances! :bday:

Hanna
Doll
Doll

Post by Hanna »

Ivy wrote:Anyways! :bday:

Good day Ms. Pants! I hope you and Mr. M. are relaxing nicely and having a pleasant admittance into spring this time. Slew announces his remorse for his tardy correspondence to Mr. M.
His calendar is somewhat full at the moment, unlike mine, which is blank! Image

You're looking lovely as always, Ms. Pants, and that dress is breathtaking! No wonder it's your favorite color. It's perfect on you. Image

Cute springtime wishes with extra fragrances! :bday:
How lovely of you to pop in and take a look at my photos and thank you so much for your lovely compliments.
It's been ages since Mr M took some and he was feeling a bit guilty devoting so much time to our Katie. Well he's made up for it now and he says he's going to spread the shoots equally if he can.
We've got huge windows in our calendar, I suppose that's lucky really but Mr M said for Uncle Slew not to worry at all if he's busy. It's understandable if he's out on patrol protecting our environment.
Thanks for your springtime wish, we almost had snow again the other day. Crazy weather. I hope you get some warm weather soon at your house, it might be safe to come out of the blankets soon.

Bestest wishes to you and Uncle Slew from me, Mr M and the little minx Katie
Hanna-Saru Champion of the Wild Plains

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Hanna was just sitting around looking out of the window so I decided to ask her if she'd like to do some sexy poses for me.
She was very obliging and here's the results.

"OK shall I just lie down like this?"

And this is where Katie got in on the act.

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Beautiful photos of Hanna Mondoon! .....and I think Katie is going to make this your trademark shoot now, giving us all a smile at the end!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Wow!!!! Great pictures 8)

And now we know there's a naughty side to Hanna too :oops:

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

A seriously beautiful doll, and she's not a Z cup like so many others! (thank you!)

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Beautiful photos of Hanna Mondoon! .....and I think Katie is going to make this your trademark shoot now, giving us all a smile at the end!

Cheers, Hollows.
Thanks Hollows, ha ha yeah you're right, Katie's left her mark and is now going to be a feature of all our shoots.
Nescio50 wrote:Wow!!!! Great pictures 8)

And now we know there's a naughty side to Hanna too :oops:
Thanks Nes, she's got a subtle sexy side which she doesn't show very often, just a bit of a tease.
SeniorDollLover wrote:A seriously beautiful doll, and she's not a Z cup like so many others! (thank you!)
Hey thanks Senior, I have to agree with the above statement, she is very beautiful. She's my only girl and I just adore the little monkey.
And yes she's realistically proportioned.

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

INFORMATIONS