betterlovedoll.com

Hanna

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Hanna

Post by GirlsGang »

Once in a year on a business trip with no spare time et voilà, almost missed the latest pictures of Hanna and Katie (well, E&I gave me a hint).
Very interesting to see Hanna in a quite different outfit, fits her very well and nicely pictured.
On a side note, I would have made the shadow above the eyes a little darker, but thats just me.

The Katie admirer group at the Schloss says: nice shots and the first one with the red flower is our favourite.

All the best from the girls at the "Schloss" and myself
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Beautiful Katie, lovely photos! I hope she does forgive you or you'll never hear the end of it! Yi and Yong are certainly making up for lost time being in their boxes for so long and making my life hell at the moment!
Well I'm not sure all is well yet, it may take some kind of present but she is quite happy she got some solo pictures shown.
So where are Yi and Yong? Don't think I've seen them. (Or maybe I missed them)

Cheers Hollows, the family is growing rapidly it seems.
GirlsGang wrote:Once in a year on a business trip with no spare time et voilà, almost missed the latest pictures of Hanna and Katie (well, E&I gave me a hint).
Very interesting to see Hanna in a quite different outfit, fits her very well and nicely pictured.
On a side note, I would have made the shadow above the eyes a little darker, but thats just me.

The Katie admirer group at the Schloss says: nice shots and the first one with the red flower is our favourite.

All the best from the girls at the "Schloss" and myself
Hi GG, yeah you're right about the eye shadow, I was blending it with a dark red colour and it got a bit thin. I didn't spend much time setting this one up as it was an impromptu shoot and consequently isn't as good as I'd like. Plus I upset Katie because I totally forgot about her usual appearance. I think she's happy now after the solo shots. Ha ha glad Ebony and Ivory liked those shots and Katie sends a big wave to them.

Our best wishes to the five Schloss dwellers and waves from us three.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

fred01
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by fred01 »

Hanna is very pretty on these pictures.
The makeup is impressive.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

fred01 wrote:Hanna is very pretty on these pictures.
The makeup is impressive.
merci beaucoup Fred

I still need more practice with makeup.

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Mondoon wrote:Some black and white shots of Hanna in her new tee shirt and looking a bit goth. (Still practicing with makeup)
Could be Hanna Punkypants.
HUH!! Missed this post from Hanna 8O
Impressive shoot, goth fits her well. Very special look :thumbs_up:

- SF -

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

siliconefun wrote:HUH!! Missed this post from Hanna 8O
Impressive shoot, goth fits her well. Very special look :thumbs_up:

- SF -
Thanks SF, I wasn't entirely happy with my results because I did it rather quickly so I'll be doing a similar shoot again soon. I like the look on her. I also forgot poor Katie so I had to appease her by showing a couple of solo pics of her, she was happy then.
Yes watch out for Hanna Punkypants again. I also managed to get some Jet Black lipstick yesterday so that will help.

Thanks for your lovely compliments.

Best wishes to the girls at Siliconefun's Team Headquarters.

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Wow, I've been offline from the forum for a few days due to stuff and then I come back and find Hanna has gone all goth style 8O :whistle:

Cool 8)
I like the b/w ones best. That add to the theme :)

I went and fetched Emma so she could have a look too and she says she loves the clothes and choker! :)

Have a nice day all.
/Me and Emma

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Sofos wrote:Wow, I've been offline from the forum for a few days due to stuff and then I come back and find Hanna has gone all goth style 8O :whistle:

Cool 8)
I like the b/w ones best. That add to the theme :)

I went and fetched Emma so she could have a look too and she says she loves the clothes and choker! :)

Have a nice day all.
/Me and Emma
Hi Sofos, glad you both liked Punkypants. I quite enjoy doing the makeup but it didn't turn out quite as good as I would have liked. I tried to blend two colours and I was rather rushed when I took them. I even forgot the Katie shot which really disappointed her. I had to appease her with a couple of solo shots of her own.
Since I did this shoot I've managed to get some jet black lipstick which I've been looking for for a while now. So, I'll be doing another Punkypants shoot fairly soon with the Goth Katie. I've always been a fan of Joy Division so the tee shirt was perfect. The hair was an attempt to make her look like Robert Smith of The Cure.

Best wishes to you and Emms from us three waving from the sofa.

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Emma
Doll
Doll

Post by Emma »

So Hanna, what happened to the next punkypants makeover that Mondoon promised you? ;)
Love that name btw :mrgreen:
Hi. Check out my new thread

Hugs and kisses
/Emma

Hanna
Doll
Doll

Post by Hanna »

Hi Emms
Emma_p wrote:So Hanna, what happened to the next punkypants makeover that Mondoon promised you? ;)
Love that name btw :mrgreen:
Ha ha thanks Emms. So, there is a tale here. Well, I wasn't expecting to be very interested in the photo competitions and we were going to do another Punky / Goth style shoot with Katie the Grand Vizier, BUT, one of them is Fuchsia, virtually my favourite colour. It's cerise actually so I'm hoping that's close enough, AND, a music one. Well me and Mondoon love our music so we thought we might go for that too. I'm not saying at this point if I'll be Monkeypants or Punkypants so I'll keep you guessin'. :lol:
Oooh I saw your bum wiggling in that animation, he's a cheeky monkey that Sofos getting you to rummage around under the cabinet. :lol:
Mind you, I can see why he did it, you have got a nice bum. Not that I take much notice of girls' bums. :D

Hope to see ya' soon then Emms, lots of love from us three.
Hanna-Saru Champion of the Wild Plains

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

Emma
Doll
Doll

Post by Emma »

Hanna wrote: Ha ha thanks Emms. So, there is a tale here. Well, I wasn't expecting to be very interested in the photo competitions and we were going to do another Punky / Goth style shoot with Katie the Grand Vizier, BUT, one of them is Fuchsia, virtually my favourite colour. It's cerise actually so I'm hoping that's close enough, AND, a music one. Well me and Mondoon love our music so we thought we might go for that too. I'm not saying at this point if I'll be Monkeypants or Punkypants so I'll keep you guessin'. :lol:
Oh I see, so exiting :)
Cant't wait to see what you'll come up with :mrgreen: And you should definitely do both!
Before I joined here I had never heard about fuchsia and almost not cerise either. I think I just called it all "pink" :oops:
The things you learn ;)
Although. I thought black was your favorite?
Hanna wrote: Oooh I saw your bum wiggling in that animation, he's a cheeky monkey that Sofos getting you to rummage around under the cabinet. :lol:
Mind you, I can see why he did it, you have got a nice bum. Not that I take much notice of girls' bums. :D

Hope to see ya' soon then Emms, lots of love from us three.
:haha4: Yes, that was a dirty little trick. I got pretty surprised when I found the HDMI cable completely disconnected. They don't do that by themselves ;)
We had a bit of an argument afterwards but then as we won I think it was alright :mrgreen: Especially since I can shine in all the fame now and sit back and relax while sofos has to struggle with making the "vote post" :lol:

If it was up to me I would have posted more pics already. I have at least 5 dresses in the closet that I havn't tried on yet... I keep telling sofos but lately he's been really busy with other stuff :(
I mean we still have time to snuggle and cuddle and so but not much dressup and photos... I hope to get to do some photo challenges this month though.

Nice talking to you!
My love to you, Mondoon and Katie!
/Emma

Hugs and kisses
/Emma

Hanna
Doll
Doll

Post by Hanna »

Hi Emms
Emma_p wrote:Although. I thought black was your favorite?
ha ha well it's both really. This is my favourite dress which is both colours.

Yeah I think we will have a go at both, I haven't picked out my clothes yet for the fuchsia one and I'm not sure how close to the colour we can get. Mine are a bit more pink than purpley pink. We'll have to get my whole wardrobe out :lol: and then I might need to have some new clothes. :D

I'll speak to you again soon.

Love from Pants, Katie and Mondoon
Hanna-Saru Champion of the Wild Plains

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

Emma
Doll
Doll

Post by Emma »

Oh I see, yes that is a lovely dress indeed :D

You look really posh on that car to :mrgreen:

Hugs and kisses
/Emma

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Hanna Looks Great in that Dress its very lovely ~!!
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

Alexandra
Doll
Doll
Location: Living at EBF's place, with Julie and the Ishino twins

Post by Alexandra »

Hanna wrote:Hi Emms
Emma_p wrote:Although. I thought black was your favorite?
ha ha well it's both really. This is my favourite dress which is both colours.

Yeah I think we will have a go at both, I haven't picked out my clothes yet for the fuchsia one and I'm not sure how close to the colour we can get. Mine are a bit more pink than purpley pink. We'll have to get my whole wardrobe out :lol: and then I might need to have some new clothes. :D

I'll speak to you again soon.

Love from Pants, Katie and Mondoon
I like that dress :thumbs_up:

I was a bit shocked to see you all punky and gothic. It does look good though. It's also a nice choker you have.

With Love,
Alexa
How I ended up here.
I have a Doll Album. There is also a thread of me, where pictures and stories of me can be found. And not to forget the thread where pictures and stories of my roommates and me are posted.

INFORMATIONS