SexDollAmerica.com

UK/European Doll Meet 2014

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: UK/European Doll Meet 2014

Post by shimu3z »

To all who attend: Have the BEST time. Wish OC and I could be there.
Shimu :angel:
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Thanks guys :D ,

All is great and the guys are busy with photos. We are having TeddyBabe picnic this afternoon and a massive doll shoot after the picnic. You'll all see these on the forums very soon. The weather is holding out for us, the food is great here and this evening we're doing a prize for the best dressed doll.
News Flash
Everhard is busy with a student film crew whom are making a short documentary about him. Also for all those that can receive ITV breakfast TV UK/Europe, you might want to tune in at 9:am on Tuesday morning 30th Sept, as MR & Mrs Midi will be on the show with Bianca :multi: :D

This looks like being one of the best meets ever with all the activities going on, I just wish our good friend Bob from the UK forum could be with us and all of you :).

It's hard work organising, but well worth it when it all comes together.

Anyway all, I'll be signing off now and will see you all here soon :drinking: :wink:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Hi Kharn thanks for the update. :) Sounds like it's a great meeting. :) Congratulations to the organizers. :wink: :) I love the idea of the TeddyBabe picnic :thumbs_up: "If you go down to the woods today you'll be sure of a big surprise!" :razz: Looking forward to all the pics. :D

ITV breakfast Tuesday morning sounds good I'll look out for MR & Mrs Midi. :) I've obviously been out of the loop for a while but I do sincerely hope Bob is ok as I know he wouldn't have missed the meet for the world - unless he really had to.

Have a great time everyone and looking forward to ll the pics later. :D

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi all, it was a great meet :D
I'm back from Wales, now in the Oxford area and going home to the other side of the Channel tomorrow.
We shot a lot *A LOT* of pictures 8) So keep an eye on TDF and don't forget to look at the next issues of CoverDoll :D

:glou:

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

My third and easily the best with the weather being kind for us as well. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Kharn, on behalf of the UK Forum, thank you for setting it up :glou: :glou:
I am hoping that G. is well enough to make the next one, he was missed by all.
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

philinotstine

Post by philinotstine »

I can only echo Fenn in saying thanks to Kharn for organizing another brilliant meet. Bob was truly missed by all and we all wish him well. On a personal level thanks to Bianca for lending me her body...... for Jessica! And also to Kharn and Midi for the same
(Bianca's body that is- not yours!). Wonderful to see older members of both forums again and a sheer delight to meet those who it was their first meet. Cracking weekend!

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Hi guys :D ,

Thanks for being there and making it such a great meet :D :thumbs_up:. Meets aren't easy to organize but without all you guys, well, there wouldn't be a meet.

Bianca told me Phil, that it was her pleasure to loan you her body :D.

Kim has already booked all the hotels in the local area for us for next year, as our meets just keep getting bigger and bigger :). So I'll be posting a new thread soon for the 2015 European meet, which be the fifth year we've partnered with our good friends at the UK Forum :D.

Once again, thanks to all of you who joined us and made it such a great meet, and see you all next year :glou: :thumbs_up:.
 Click to go to Coverdoll

gyxile
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gyxile »

Count me in for next year, same month , same place ?

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

gyxile wrote:Count me in for next year, same month , same place ?
Yes it will be the same dates. I'll do a post soon for next year with all the info. We hope to see you there :D.
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

What a meet! Or better: What a treat! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Can't help feeling sorry for all those who share our passion for dolls and are hesitant, or simply underestimate the tremendous positive impact for themselves to visit such a meet.
To them I want to say:

'You really have missed something!' :!:

And I am not just talking about the good weather, or the fabulous place we stayed, the food, the fun, the doll photo shoots :mrgreen:
I am mainly talking about the connecting, the being able to talk to one another in real and experiencing that behind the virtual world of the forum there are real people who have the same passion, who do not judge, who understand and respect :thumbs_up:

Meeting one another has been a treat again. :glou:

To my fellow meeting members: 'Thank you guys (and ladies!) for a fantastic weekend!'
To everyone else: I sincerely hope to meet you all in person next year!

Koen :multi:

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

I can only echo what has been said so far. A real romp of a weekend leaving a wonderful feeling of warmth, friendship, and happiness.

Roll on 2015, and lest see if we can make it even bigger!

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

It's great that those who could go had such a wonderful time.
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Koen wrote:What a meet! Or better: What a treat! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Can't help feeling sorry for all those who share our passion for dolls and are hesitant, or simply underestimate the tremendous positive impact for themselves to visit such a meet.
To them I want to say:

'You really have missed something!' :!:

And I am not just talking about the good weather, or the fabulous place we stayed, the food, the fun, the doll photo shoots :mrgreen:
I am mainly talking about the connecting, the being able to talk to one another in real and experiencing that behind the virtual world of the forum there are real people who have the same passion, who do not judge, who understand and respect :thumbs_up:

Meeting one another has been a treat again. :glou:

To my fellow meeting members: 'Thank you guys (and ladies!) for a fantastic weekend!'
To everyone else: I sincerely hope to meet you all in person next year!

Koen :multi:
I couldn't have put it better if I tried. :glou:
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

The meets just keep getting better, did I say that we've provisionally booked all the hotels in the village for next year :D. It would also seem that the more people that meet the dolls, then the more fall in love with them :wink:.
 Click to go to Coverdoll

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

It was a great meet, I had so much fun with all of you and I´d love to make it again next year. I´m looking forward to meet Bob and to meet you all again. Brigitte enjoyed a nice and safe trip home.
Thanks to kharn for organising the meet and a big thank you to all of you for the warm welcome.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS