www.funwestdoll.com

Any tips on dressing a latex doll please ?

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Paul60

Any tips on dressing a latex doll please ?

Post by Paul60 »

Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on dressing latex dolls ?

It's like trying to put a pair of jeans or stockings on two lengths of cooked spaghetti !

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Any tips on dressing a latex doll please ?

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I always put the clothes she is going to wear on her - when she is deflated - it's just too much work other wise -

So with air babe deflated makes all the difference - put just about everything on - then inflate her - yup that's it

Made better because the air valve is on the back of her neck and unlike regular vinyl inflatables on their backs - the French design is great for this clothing trick

Air on - :thumbs_up:

Paul60

Post by Paul60 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

I always put the clothes she is going to wear on her - when she is deflated - it's just too much work other wise -

So with air babe deflated makes all the difference - put just about everything on - then inflate her - yup that's it

Made better because the air valve is on the back of her neck and unlike regular vinyl inflatables on their backs - the French design is great for this clothing trick

Air on - :thumbs_up:
Thanks, I'll try that.

This doll is superb though. The best inflatable by far !

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I adore the French, pouppe -latex dolls - they are really good at everything

I have been messing with them since 2009, and never once have I thought I wasted my time with them

Paul60

Post by Paul60 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

I adore the French, pouppe -latex dolls - they are really good at everything

I have been messing with them since 2009, and never once have I thought I wasted my time with them
Do they hold up well ?

Mine had 2 very tiny pinhole leaks as supplied. Very slow leaks. One high up on her right shoulder, the other on her right hand, where the thumb and forefinger meet. In that little nook. It took overnight to deflate.

I fixed them both with a drop of superglue, now she stays inflated till I pull the plug.

I was lucky to find these tiny leaks so fast. I used a small paintbrush dipped into a cup of dishwashing soap and water. You soon see the bubbles ! :D

INFORMATIONS