www.funwestdoll.com

Is there anything besides Domax left?

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Is there anything besides Domax left?

Post by Nonfactor »

AFAIK every manufacturer besides Domax has stopped making latex dolls?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Is there anything besides Domax left?

Post by samara78 »

Pretty much. There are some fellas on the board here that make some dollies. Then there is also latex catfish.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Yeah its just the French "DOMAX" as the only player left

I was hoping NMC when they went into re-start mode - would have dusted off their old plans for their one time Latex air babes - but nothing so far they seem mired in a very slow re-start

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Yeah its just the French "DOMAX" as the only player left

I was hoping NMC when they went into re-start mode - would have dusted off their old plans for their one time Latex air babes - but nothing so far they seem mired in a very slow re-start
I saw a new line of Dolls on Amazon. They are supposed to be latex and the pictures look pretty good. Some of the heads are familiar Dao Shi but others are new.

For $90, might be worth a spin.

https://www.amazon.com/Realistic-100-La ... 3YM5Q6W8XK
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Good catch - Schenker411 - :thumbs_up:

These are some kool vinyl air babes as Daio Shi has really come on strong - but they seem confident in making all their air babes in vinyl not latex

I think all the sellers/ re-sellers are a wee bit confused as to what the materials used really are - as I often see the words "LATEX" or "SILICONE" - only to find a vinyl air babe with TPE inserts - very common these days

But - keep an eye to Daio Shi - as they keep cuming up with new stuff - :angel:

AIR - ON

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Good catch - Schenker411 - :thumbs_up:

These are some kool vinyl air babes as Daio Shi has really come on strong - but they seem confident in making all their air babes in vinyl not latex

I think all the sellers/ re-sellers are a wee bit confused as to what the materials used really are - as I often see the words "LATEX" or "SILICONE" - only to find a vinyl air babe with TPE inserts - very common these days

But - keep an eye to Daio Shi - as they keep cuming up with new stuff - :angel:

AIR - ON
Hey Yorkie I picked up a Daio Shi airbabe on Amazon and she is awesome. Not one of these but probably pretty similar. Pretty sure its the same as the 1am Paula. I used to see this doll for like 130 but they brought her down to 100. Superb! She is holding air just fine and its all good. I especially like the hair- it covers her entire scalp, not just the front, and is stiched in. Not falling out either, and looks great around her face. Hands are awesome too- in jack off position at all times.

1st air babe in quite some time, and a great change of pace.
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Hey in world where - latex air babes have really become hard to find - the Daio Shi vinyl air babes do fit in really well

I have been saying for awhile that - Daio Shi - is the one to watch - they keep at it with new designs and wonderful new positions

Everyone else seems stuck in the past - with same ole same ole designs and no new improvements

They sell thru so many re-sellers all over the planet - prices are everywhere - so if just look a little you'll find the one at the right price

AIR - ON

AlexTlen
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AlexTlen »

can someone verify this link? price seems extermely low,

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LIVY-Japanese- ... =love+doll

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

AlexTlen wrote:can someone verify this link? price seems extermely low,

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LIVY-Japanese- ... =love+doll
I took a look at that link Alex. That price would be for an inflatable doll, but the doll that they’re showing in all but one of the pics is a medium to high end silicone or TPE doll that you couldn’t touch for anything less than $1500 U.S. currency. The one pic, the one where she’s wearing a white blouse and a mini skirt (2nd pic down) looks to be an inflatable, so that’s most likely the doll that you would receive.

Deceptive advertising, so I wouldn’t buy from them; just my $.02.

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

I purchased an air babe from Amazon and although they appear close to Daio Shi they're different.
Now having said that, the quality was pretty good very soft faces, hands, and feet - which are stuffed with poly-fil. She developed a leak so I stuffed her with poly-fil (made an incision on her back and closed it with clear gorilla tape, worked well) and she lasted a long time before becoming to brittle and splitting. I removed the inserts because they were terrible and used the smaller fleshlight. Really not a bad playmate for 90 bucks, I've had worse for more money.
She was the deep throat model, very tight.

INFORMATIONS