www.funwestdoll.com

Domax Poupée Latex Doll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
dollperfect
Active Poster
Active Poster

Domax Poupée Latex Doll

Post by dollperfect »

Hello All. I recently ordered the Domax Poupee Latex Doll. I live in the UK and ordered via TDF user Haremlover. Many thanks for your help Haremlover.

Anyway, I thought I'd post a few pictures of her. I must advise that this is not the original wig, lipstick or make-up. The wig she came with was long, curly 'Barbie' hair. Very synthetic looking. If you like that then great, but I replaced with a more natural wig from Amazon (only £14.99). The lipstick was poor as received so I removed using Acetone and re-painted with Tamiya X-17 Pink Acrylic. Her eyes also were not painted well. I was going to completely redo them but decided just to stick on false lashes and eye-shadow for now. Anyway, I think with a few minor modifications her looks compare well to the more expensive dolls and she's definitely easier to handle.
a20161008103921.JPG
a20161008103921.JPG (383.69 KiB) Viewed 13490 times
a20161008103354.JPG
a20161008103354.JPG (364.17 KiB) Viewed 13490 times
a20161008103337.JPG
a20161008103337.JPG (372.28 KiB) Viewed 13490 times
a20161008103512.JPG
a20161008103512.JPG (472.24 KiB) Viewed 13490 times

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Domax Poupée Latex Doll

Post by HonkyDonky »

She's looks amazing for an inflatable

dollperfect
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollperfect »

HonkyDonky wrote:She's looks amazing for an inflatable
cheers :thumbs_up:

jonathann

Post by jonathann »

She is beautiful. Very pretty face. Congrats.

dollperfect
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollperfect »

jonathann wrote:She is beautiful. Very pretty face. Congrats.
Thanks. I think the Domax dolls have a really pretty face and a really good shape. They are very good bang for the buck :)

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Yeah she looks great and doesn't look like an inflatable
I guess with the lingerie and heels covers up the seams.
Good job on the makeup and nice taste with the lingerie.

dollperfect
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollperfect »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Yeah she looks great and doesn't look like an inflatable
I guess with the lingerie and heels covers up the seams.
Good job on the makeup and nice taste with the lingerie.
She doesn't have any seams on the limbs or breasts, her body is one piece. The only seam is where the head is joined but it's right under the jawline so not really noticeable. Thanks for the comments on the makeup and lingerie. I got this doll specifically so that I could dress her up. I wasn't sure how it would work out on an inflatable but everything I've bought in Small/Medium fits fine. The advantage with an inflatable is it's easier to make her figure fuller or slimmer as required.

tonetls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by tonetls »

where can you buy one from the USA

dollperfect
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollperfect »

tonetls wrote:where can you buy one from the USA
I'm pretty sure there's no US distributor so you would have to order from the manufacturer in France: http://www.poupee2luxe.com

Their website is hard to navigate unless you speak French! Click 'Entree' and then the link for 'Les Gonflables Traditionelle'. According to my bad translation they should ship 'to the four corners of the globe'.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

These dolls are beautiful. Your mods look great on her too.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

Wow...U did a great job on her! She is super....Hot...that is the word! Are these Dolls oral capable? Her mouth looks like so. Im really interested now thanks to Ur post.
And great pics
Man....really liking Ur dolls face...super pretty...I dig her

dollperfect
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollperfect »

Mello_Pello wrote:Wow...U did a great job on her! She is super....Hot...that is the word! Are these Dolls oral capable? Her mouth looks like so. Im really interested now thanks to Ur post.
And great pics
Firstly, thanks Samara & Mello_Pello for the kind words.

Mello_Pello. Is she oral capable? The answer is 'sort of'. She has an opening mouth with a cavity, her head is soft (not as soft as the body) so you can squeeze her cheeks together and her lips part. The problem is the opening is not quite big enough and her lips are quite hard. Obviously, your mileage may vary but I've got nothing to boast about and I found her mouth too small to comfortably use. I think Domax have designed the mouth for maximum aesthetic value rather than as a properly functioning orifice. I guess if you want a usable mouth on an inflatable you have to get one with a mouth that's a big 'O'. On a positive note, her other two holes are excellent. :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Congratulations on your wonderful transformation.

The original hair is significantly poor - two years ago the blonde was wonderful but now most certainly one has to find another wig as you have done.

Orders for these dolls are very erratic - there was no interest for around six months and then suddenly three people asked me to get one for them at the same time. Quality control is variable to say the least and on all three dolls there were features that I had to photograph and report to Domax that they might develop into problems in the future. When I was enjoying these dolls personally a few years ago I found that copydex glue was helpful and putting a glaze of cyanoacrylate, superglue, on top to make it waterproof and prevent it rubbing off.

One person asked for the head to be detached so that he could make interior improvements and stuff her. In essence, these dolls are great as a starting point to make one's own customisations.

And they are pretty . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Great work!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

dollperfect wrote:
Mello_Pello wrote:Wow...U did a great job on her! She is super....Hot...that is the word! Are these Dolls oral capable? Her mouth looks like so. Im really interested now thanks to Ur post.
And great pics
Firstly, thanks Samara & Mello_Pello for the kind words.

Mello_Pello. Is she oral capable? The answer is 'sort of'. She has an opening mouth with a cavity, her head is soft (not as soft as the body) so you can squeeze her cheeks together and her lips part. The problem is the opening is not quite big enough and her lips are quite hard. Obviously, your mileage may vary but I've got nothing to boast about and I found her mouth too small to comfortably use. I think Domax have designed the mouth for maximum aesthetic value rather than as a properly functioning orifice. I guess if you want a usable mouth on an inflatable you have to get one with a mouth that's a big 'O'. On a positive note, her other two holes are excellent. :)
dollperfect....Thanks for all the info U provided. And what U described makes sense. I think U have a really beautiful doll...she is pretty rare. Her face reminds me of a girl I knew while living in SE Asia before...cant stop looking at her. Thanks again.

INFORMATIONS