www.funwestdoll.com

recommendation Vinyl or latex sexdoll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
nars
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

recommendation Vinyl or latex sexdoll

Post by nars »

Hello first of all, I'm new and I want to salute all members of this forum. :D, having said that , I would like to ask you several questions, Vinyl or latex ? which is better, latex
lasts longer than vinyl?, I like a lot the lovedolls of http://www.poupee2luxe.com/boutique1617 ... ry&path=59 and I like too the lovedoll Kimmi Lovecok but this is made with vinyl, Can you give me a little guidance? any advice, any recommendations? What do you think would be the best silicone and vinyl dolls? approximately , I want to apologize also because English is not my first language, I hope you understand me.

Sorry for ask to much and thanks in advance.

nars
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: recommendation Vinyl or latex sexdoll

Post by nars »

Well, I have been researching a lot, and now I understand latex material is better than vinyl in durability and touch, for that I want to buy the poupee french doll, but I have a concern, I also read that the latex material requires extreme care and maintenance and this worries me a lot if I do not worry so much about maintenance, is it better to buy a doll vinyl material? any advice is appreciated, thanks!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy/ Holla/ Guten Taug

First off welcome - nars - :thumbs_up:

Figuring out what another will prefer is sorta kinda tuff - essentially everyone is going to give you their take of what works for them - :!: which might mean - it would not work for you -

I will say this of the French latex air dolls - they have a nice feel and good to have sex with - yet - here's where preference comes in - I have never gotten on top of mine - missionary is not for me - so will this doll work in missionary? - I have no idea

Also something to think about - these air dolls are hand made - meaning each one is slightly different - also when things are hand made - flaws can be found - sometimes right from the factory these dolls might need some finishing {example - a spot repair} - that can be a real turn off for some - if the air doll won't stay inflated for more than a few hours without some repair - many do in fact show up in the buy / sell section after just a few days

I will also say this - many give up the ship so to speak after a try or two if things don not work out as initially thought - sometimes - getting it on with dolls can take some time - to find the sweet spot so to speak - these French air dolls are by no means cheap - so go into this with an open mind -

Maybe someone can fill you in as to how they are in missionary style

The air dolls entries are basic - as to kissing the head of the doll is actually made of vinyl versus the remainder of the doll which is natural latex - the French doll has a very pleasant shape and latex does feel like human skin versus vinyl which is plastic

Good luck on your doll quest - nars - like all things at times it requires a leap of faith and desire to make it work - :thumbs_up:

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

perfect in missionary. :oops:
best airdolls(4) I have.but now 2 broken.....
but latex is nature material and some pinhole will be find.
Put in some liquid latex ain hole and try again.....

vinyl feel so cold compaired latex.

but my new cuddlefriend is teddybabe
never cold , always warm.
but she is not good in missionary... :(
sorry bad English.

munat

Post by munat »

INFORMATIONS