www.funwestdoll.com

New Latex doll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: New Latex doll

Post by samara78 »

solitaryman2414 wrote:The two thing that make this doll better than the doll I copied it from, the doll is stuffed with foam latex and weights in at about 10 pounds max. The doll is not a back breaker, the best doll I have or had for sex, I'm thinking about a mechadoll next and spray with latex and stuff with foam latex[shredded] I hope she will weight in at less than 50 pounds. Believe it or not with the added weight you can't beat this doll and she is inflated just to fill her out.
You could fill her with three pound foam and have even more fun the weight would be under 25 lbs. And she would have a gentle flop to her too. Very tricky though.
These are great dolls. You should sell a couple too. It doesnt look like it hurt your mld at all.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

solitaryman2414

Post by solitaryman2414 »

The use of soap so the skin doesn't rip is the trick, plus the fresh latex won't stick together. I did put latex foam in one doll and she is great to play with. I did just get a new [he said about 10yrs old latex lover doll, letha's sister about a week ago] and she is in new condition. 150.00 for the latex lover, couldn't pass that up.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

solitaryman2414 wrote:I did just get a new [he said about 10yrs old latex lover doll, letha's sister about a week ago] and she is in new condition. 150.00 for the latex lover, couldn't pass that up.
Hi Solitary!
Congrats on beating me to Zook's Latex Lover doll! You are one lucky guy! IF you EVER want to sell her, please drop me a line!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

richardge
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by richardge »

So, how is she in the sack?

SuckItTrebek

Post by SuckItTrebek »

richardge wrote:So, how is she in the sack?
I literally logged in to ask the same question, ha!

I'm really considering ordering one of these with a few modifications. I sent an e-mail over to Latex Catfish using their form yesterady, but have yet to hear back.

Naturally, before I order anything I want to know how she is when doing the "what what." 8)

One question to some of you out there... the face on this new doll is awful... does anyone know what sort of options there are with putting on a face from some of the higher end dolls, or even from some sort of mannequin?

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

LCF supposedly has some work trouble ATM, half their staff quit a few months back and they're working really slowly now.

SuckItTrebek

Post by SuckItTrebek »

Well, I took the plunge and ordered a doll from LCF with some significant modifications. They quoted me 299, and considering what I'm having done, that seemed pretty reasonable. I've paid at least as much for a Letha in the past and almost that much for a Poupee when exchange rates were crappier a year or two ago.

If this doll turns out well, I really think these guys could have a nice little side business going for them. Being able to order a latex doll with modifications to your liking could REALLY help satisfy some people out there with interesting tastes, myself included.

Hopefully the delays Nonfactor mentioned don't slow things down too much for my doll.

Now... if only they could fix the face issue. :(

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

Bouncydude wrote:My doll arrived in good shape except there was some funny fishy smelling white discolorations in one area on the latex on the back of the doll , the tissue paper had picked up some brown oily looking stains as well.
I hope it wasn't what the look and smell suggests... *Yuck*! - Did any Chinese male pre-use it for a test drive?!? :fist:

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Bouncydude and anyone who has ordered this doll , how tall is the doll ? in height ? i see on the order form that it says height etc. but is that to let customer choose the height or is that a standard fitting thing for catsuits in general ?
I would like to order one but maybe with a neck and no head , and also on the inner breast cut out from within so they can be stuffed along with the rest of the doll , a aftermarket nice doll head could be attached then .
I guess that people can order different size dolls . hope anyone who orders one post different pics of them . especially custom orders ! :D
also looking at their page i see many in the 1.00 mm ? as unavailable for the greater thickness .
also i see no natural skin color , i see only white and a dark brown looking color .
or have i missed something , also i wonder if they can mix colors to create a medium skin color ?

Aerial

Vinegar harms latex. Use citric acid?

Post by Aerial »

solitaryman2414 wrote:The latex was sprayed onto the doll, hands and feet were dipped in latex and then quick cured with vinegar to set the latex. the latex I got off ebay, take about 2 gallons to cover the doll. The spray gun I used was a hvlp gun. If you want to keep the latex from running, after spraying have another gun ready to spray down with vinegar.
Is the vinegar spray trick reliable, or will it make the latex decompose after some months?

I know that RTV latex starts to cure by dropping pH value when the ammonia evaporates. Vinegar of course will lower the pH value too. But acetic acid is also used to make hardened rubber tacky again (e.g. bicycle brakes, tape drive pinch rollers or typewriter cylinders) which however also makes it smeary (gummy) and worsen mechanical stability. For inflatables it appears rather unsuited.

Citric acid is claimed to harm most kinds of rubber less than acetic acid at the same pH value (e.g. for descaling a washing machine), so it may be better suited to safely accelerate vulcanization.

SuckItTrebek

Post by SuckItTrebek »

timetraveler1 wrote:
I guess that people can order different size dolls . hope anyone who orders one post different pics of them . especially custom orders ! :D
If you e-mail them with what you're interested in they'll respond back with whether or not it's possible and what the revised price would be.

I ordered a doll with the following custom options a few weeks ago with a quoted price of 299 USD...

- 1mm thickness
-180 cm tall
-3x larger breast size
-2nd pair of breasts located under the first pair at 2x larger size
-3rd pair of breasts located under the 2nd pair at normal size
These options would basically result in three pairs of breasts that run the entire torso of the doll

I've owned a Letha, Latex Lover, and a Poupee and figured I'd shoot for the "pure fantasy" aspect with this doll, and they said they could make it.

Depending on how it turns out I might order another doll with additional custom mods, but we'll see how this doll turns out first. I just wish there was a way to put a better face on it.

I'll post some pictures once I get it.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

SuckItTrebek, thanks for the info. please also tell us from the time of final order and payment how long it was to receive the doll to . We all eagerly await those pictures when you get it , hope you show plenty ! :D
also a question why different size breast within each breast ???

merlinnnnn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by merlinnnnn »

well I ordered my doll about 4 to 5 wks ago, got it today and I am completely satisfied, huge breast and latex strong enough no to stretch under 180#s, I may post pixs at a later date I will be ordering another 1 soon for back up. I have owned all the latex babes and this one just as good as any of the molded ones I am completely satisfied breast could be a little bigger they are as big as lethas were pretty big and of course you can stretch them and make them bigger but I don't want to ruin the doll

solitaryman2414

Aerial
Vinegar Is used in the normal process of fast curing latex, and will not harm latex now or ever. It must be distilled vinegar[clear], say you want to make a small toy doll body, you dip your mold in the latex, then let the excess latex dip off, turn mold upside down to let all latex run back down to the top then flip tpop back up quick and dip latex covered mold in vinegar, if you can tip the top back down this will help cured latex from slipping on mold, with a plaster mold you don't have to do this step, Now say you want to put more than one layer of latex on your mold, this is when it is best to turn bottom up and let dry between layers of latex.

solitaryman2414

Aerial
I did forgot one thing, these doll are inflated and alsi stuffed, but the inflation point is not like most latex inflatables,you need a needle to inflate and no they don't leak they self seal at inflation point.

INFORMATIONS