www.funwestdoll.com

New Latex doll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
SuckItTrebek

Re: New Latex doll

Post by SuckItTrebek »

Yes, they can basically make anything. Their "standard" doll is based on Letha's measurements. So, all you need to do is email them and tell them what you want and they'll give a price. It helps to provide a link to the doll order form so they know exactly what you are talking about: https://www.latexcatfish.com/xcart/new-latex-doll.html

I just told them how tall I wanted the doll and described what I wanted to do with the breasts and they came back in a few days with a cost total. Pretty easy transaction.

So the doll will look like what's included in the link above, with any sort of modifications you request.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

solitaryman2414 wrote:Here are some pictures of a doll I copied from a minilove doll? the head is different from the minilovedoll.
Would you be willing to sell one to me. going bonkers for latex. Lol

Having a three breastfed doll would be interesting, but I would rather have an A cup or small b cup doll
Again going bonkers for latex.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

If someone had a french poupee doll head and could have a latex doll ordered at around 5'5 with the neck area to fit the neck on a french poupee head , one could have a large breasted doll . the only thing i would like to see and that is a better shaped butt . having the french poupe head to me would be an improvement in looks .
also if breast could be made similar to some of the inflatable vinyl breast would look good , i mentioned before on the vinyl forum on here to the company about the breast that were made close together looked better then the separated just attached on ones .
I do still wish a company would invest in a single dip no line latex doll like the french company has . no lines look so much better !

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

I have a broken french but dont know if it fit that doll (copy of letha)
but I dint like the lines in tits and body.
bot sexy :oops:

But good is 1 mm thick,
good job for that.
tell Domax to make the same.... :)

socfour
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by socfour »

Shipping with Latex Catfish. Are there any customs charges or other importation fees from China?

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

I live in Canada - I did not have any import taxes or duty added. It was shipped as "clothing".
Hope this helps,
Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

mantra98765
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mantra98765 »

"Latexcatfish" love there products!!! Thanks for link!

ottto44

Post by ottto44 »

I've had a couple requests to see my latex doll from Latex Catfish. She is 6' tall head to heel!!! each boob has a 58"circumference (~18" to 20" diameter). Yes, all 3 holes work because latex is stretchy. If you like balloons, rubber, inflating, inflatable dolls - then she's your gal. I got her after I abandoned my quest to find a Letha Weapons or Dolly Buster doll (although if someone has one to sell, contact me). She came with the attached brown wig. I know she's not as pretty as my Kimmi, but she's still fun!
Attachments
IMG_3031.JPG
IMG_3031.JPG (121.14 KiB) Viewed 4008 times
IMG_3030.JPG
IMG_3030.JPG (126.1 KiB) Viewed 4008 times
IMG_3028.JPG
IMG_3028.JPG (111.38 KiB) Viewed 4008 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Wow - super - air babe - ottto44 - :thumbs_up:

Totally awesome air babe - i was wondering about this project - and now I see - they really does exist

Best of luck - ottto44 - :thumbs_up:

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

WOW!!! I bet she's a fun ride! Cool custom doll Otto! Thanks for sharing pics!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

SuckItTrebek

Post by SuckItTrebek »

ottto44 wrote:I've had a couple requests to see my latex doll from Latex Catfish. She is 6' tall head to heel!!! each boob has a 58"circumference (~18" to 20" diameter). Yes, all 3 holes work because latex is stretchy. If you like balloons, rubber, inflating, inflatable dolls - then she's your gal. I got her after I abandoned my quest to find a Letha Weapons or Dolly Buster doll (although if someone has one to sell, contact me). She came with the attached brown wig. I know she's not as pretty as my Kimmi, but she's still fun!
Ottto, quick question... did you ask for them to make the boobs rounder? I've ordered two dolls from Latex Catfish and both had torpedo shaped breasts that only rounded out when overfilled. Is that the case here? Or do they keep the round shape when you let out a little bit of air from them?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

What an amazing set of globes your lovely doll has!
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

ottto44

Post by ottto44 »

I specifically asked for huge Round boobs - shaped like basketballs - so my directions were clear. Not quite 200% size.

Void Pointer

Post by Void Pointer »

How do they glue latex... :?:

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Void Pointer wrote:How do they glue latex... :?:
liquid latex.
for teather and masks etc.