www.funwestdoll.com

New Latex doll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

New Latex doll

Post by pygmalion2 »

These are pictures of the first doll produced commercially by latexcatfish.com
It is based on the Letha weapons doll and the latex is 1mm thick.
This is about 75% the latex thickness of the original Letha dolls.
Note; there are three inflation nozzles, one is for the body and the other two are for the breasts.
In other words the breasts can be inflated separately from the body.
I was not told what the price of the doll is. Further questions should be sent directly to latexcatfish.com
Mark

<em>I know the good artist</em>

JimMorrison
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: New Latex doll

Post by JimMorrison »

Very nice! I wonder how sturdy she is.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

first off don't get me wrong , I am glad that someone is making dolls based on letha weapons dolls , having said that , I wish they could have made them without the ugly seam lines on the breast etc.
if , and I do say if someone can use a latex fm and cover the body maybe it could be made to look better (depending on how pronounced the seams are (raised ) also the price is a factor or will be , so that is still out yet on if their is going to be a new car sticker shock on the price , if to high even though smaller breast , people will simply buy a French poupee doll with a seamless body!
what about the face by the way , no pics ? hope some pics can be shown later , I always though it would have been nice to have redone the head with a more closed mouth that still could do the "job" of oral . also better make up then the original face .

Kyle[OLS]Starwind

Post by Kyle[OLS]Starwind »

Ouch! They have built it as inflatable latex catsuit or like any other vinyl inflatable doll. This way they can design any curves & shapes as in PVC world.
And why not to incarnate same way latex version of the queen of vinyl - Hannah Harper\Kimmi Lovecok? And not only transparent latex but any other shiny latex color!
inflatable latex catsuit by Latexcatfish (c)
inflatable latex catsuit by Latexcatfish (c)
'hannah_of_my_dream' - latex_dream_mix.jpg (249.74 KiB) Viewed 18191 times
(^_~) Sweat cutie Miina - Amano's albums

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This is good news indeed and perhaps if demand is there there'll be cause to get nearer to the original body design. The boobs of Letha were rather special . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

This is awesome news!! Very promising possibility for those of us who long for Letha/latex doll!

@TT - Without a mold for either slushing or dipping I don't think there is any other way to build a latex doll without seams.

I applaud the time and effort put into this project and am excited to see further developments on this idea!! BRAVO!!! (I'd LOVE to take her for a test drive!!!)

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

This is the first prototype and made for an inexpensive cost.
Please send your requests to the manufacturer.
<em>I know the good artist</em>

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Okay besides sharing my personal thoughts on here I did write to the manufacturer .
as it also requires a phone number , why they have to have that I don't know , but besides my thoughts about the doll I also wrote this in the message box .

on the new latex doll you have made , I believe it will sell better if it can be dipped in latex to cover the "MANY SEAMS " the doll will look 100 percent better if it can look more like the original letha weapons dolls .
DO NOT USE MY PHONE NUMBER OR GIVE IT OR MY E MAIL ADDRESS OUT TO OTHER COMPANIES OR PRINT THIS MEASSAGE ON A PUBLIC FORUM BECAUSE OF PRIVACY ISSUES !

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

good start. :D
but ugly seams.
and not same shape of tits as original.

is it 2 different thunnel?
what material? removable?
and anatomic correct?

tj

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

pygmalion2 wrote:This is the first prototype and made for an inexpensive cost.
Please send your requests to the manufacturer.
Just did!! Thanks for the info Pygmalion!

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Kyle[OLS]Starwind , the pics you showed looks like they have latex suits in this body shape of letha , so why can't they do this in a nude tan color without the lines and seams ? if that is what they have with the tan colored one , it looks more like a vinyl inflatable doll with all the add on breast and all the seams on the body!
Anyway some of us have wrote to the company , maybe we will get an answer , I should have mentioned the doll forum and said that if they could get the doll made right as far as looks , they would probably sell a lot of these dolls , of course it also depends on the price to , if they don't go crazy on the price .
It doesn't matter how good a doll looks or is , "IF" it's priced out of a price range of most people .

I am going to ad some more of my observations on this doll , to me the back of the neck looks "UGLY" with the protruding plus , 3 of them . I think if nothing else they should have a same skin colored flap with Velcro that would cover over the doll (sideways on the neck ) I think this would help the look by hiding the obvious air plugs .
Also is their an air plug hole in the butt hole are ????? it sure looks like it , either that or the entry is designed bad looking .
what say you?
If they bother to write me back (this company) I will also pass this on along to them about suggestions .

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Well I have some news on this doll , I did get an e mail back , I was surprised it was this fast . here is what they wrote to me :

Hi L*************

I am sorry, did you ever order our latex doll? So far we only can make the doll via glue method with seams, we can not make dipped latex doll now....

Regards,
Helena
Guess i'll write back and ask the price and other things .

I wrote this back to them , hopefully they will write back :

Hello , no I haven't ordered a doll from you , I and others on a doll forum were really hoping you could have sold this as a dipped latex which would have covered seams like the original Letha doll that was made . I think if you are ever able to make a dipped latex doll in the future , it will sell a lot better and many more .

I have seen other latex suits that seem to be a one piece except for the zipper in the back , is their any way of getting a outfit like that in a tan skin color that has the feet and hands made on it .

I am looking for something like that for a doll project .

Also how much does the new latex doll we was talking about cost ? the height? etc. what other info. can you tell me about it?

I think the doll would look better if it had a latex skin colored (same body color ) square flap that covered over the three plug holes on the back of the neck with Velcro. just a suggestion .

I look forward to hearing from you .

Thanks
:D

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

One other thing I might mention and that is that maybe with this seamed letha remake doll , a person might be able to by a skin colored spandex suit and out it on the doll to maybe cover up the seams , and maybe dependi9ng on the seams something can be put over them to cover them ? before putting a tan spandex skin suit on it .
just a thought . :)

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Interesting. Seems like some good fun could be had with her in the pool or a hottub. "Insert flap A into dual cone slot B", etc. :)
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hey TimeTraveler, how long did it take before you heard back from Catfish?
Thanks,
Von

INFORMATIONS