www.funwestdoll.com

Leatha weapons doll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
doll1968
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Leatha weapons doll

Post by doll1968 »

I'm not selling mine... I love that Doll... I have a great time with her when my girlfriend is away. :wink:
Attachments
1166.JPG
1166.JPG (1.88 MiB) Viewed 2744 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

It's Cobalt1 in Australia who is going to try dip casting. Great pics solitaryman - all sorts of things indicate that a successful production of Letha capable of more than one-offs will be very popular and successful indeed.

I'm tempted to lend my first Letha to Cobalt1 for the project and would hope for her back in four months. Plaster casts would probably be a first step. Another member has expressed extreme interest in my BNIB Letha so she will probably go to Canada even though she really wanted to go right around the world with half way not being good enough . . . !

Best wsihes

Harem.
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Fee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fee »

Hi doll lovers,

just wanted to add one of my videos...Letha being inflated really big...hope you enjoy
CIMG8993.flv
Letha being inflated and deflated
(6.02 MiB) Downloaded 2465 times

nowadays I wouldn´t inflate her that huge but those days things were different

Fee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fee »

just some more impressions...
Attachments
Dolly 3.JPG
Dolly 3.JPG (51.72 KiB) Viewed 2614 times
Dolly 2.JPG
Dolly 2.JPG (50.31 KiB) Viewed 2614 times
Dolly 1.JPG
Dolly 1.JPG (60.4 KiB) Viewed 2614 times

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

I hope L W will be cloned in future. :oops:
maybe ask poupee maker to make some new.

TJ :D

briviant

Post by briviant »

Salut,
Vraiment de très belles poupées. Il est regrettable qu’elles ne soient plus fabriquées. Des seins magnifiques, un corps très bien dimensionné, une solidité à toute épreuve. Félicitation de posséder ces merveilles.
Une photo de la mienne, acheté en 2002. Elle a de petits seins, le reste du corps est identique à « doll1968 » et à « Fee ».

Hi,
Really beautiful dolls. It is unfortunate that they are no longer manufactured. Beautiful breasts, a body very well sized, a rock solid. Congratulations to possess these wonders.
A photo of mine, bought in 2002. She has small breasts, the rest of the body is identical to "doll1968" and "Fee".

Z360.jpg
Z360.jpg (132.99 KiB) Viewed 2587 times
Z357.jpg
Z357.jpg (275.4 KiB) Viewed 2587 times

drumbaird

Post by drumbaird »

Fee wrote:Hi doll lovers,

just wanted to add one of my videos...Letha being inflated really big...hope you enjoy
CIMG8993.flv

nowadays I wouldn´t inflate her that huge but those days things were different
great video... nice and big haha...

would love to own a letha... maybe we should petition the manufacturers or something???
big boobs #1

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Buick225 »

It would be very nice if someone can find the original molds and remake them again. These dolls are sorely missed.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

The stories of Letha Weapons and her sister Latex Lover are really just that - i have never really seen anything concrete to what had happened to the these dolls manufacturer or factory in Hungary

The one rumor i read some where was a financial crisis of sorts at the factory - and the workers walked off with the molds as method of leverage over the company - :?:

Not really sure about that rumor - but one thing is true of these latex dolls and there molds - is that as part of the manufacturing process is that it requires harsh chemicals be applied to the mold sculpture to prevent the latex from sticking to the sculpture when dipped in the vat of latex - which over time the chemicals do degrade the sculpture - to point the sculpture might no longer be useful - requiring another sculpture to be made - these sculptures are in reality an 'object de art' - which is a very costly thing to be made -

Either way - it is a shame these dolls are no more - and a point i make many times here at the TDF - if you like a doll get her "now" - tomorrow does not promise anything - and if to sink home the point - these dolls where everywhere in both e shops and adult shoppes all over the world - try and find a latex doll today - my advice would be if you really want one - go get your French Poupee-latex doll - they are very available right now - as too tomorrow - :thumbs_up:

Happy Trails -

Enixlion69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Enixlion69 »

i love having fun with my leatha weapon love everynight :)

Enixlion69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Enixlion69 »

leatha weapons is a very strong doll with a huge pair of boobs to play with at the same time while u are fucking her pussy at the same time , are there any other laxtex love dolls that have bigger boobs than leatha weapons or is her's the biggest in size .

solitaryman2414

Post by solitaryman2414 »

Their is a company called catfish that can make a doll with boobs as big as you want them, all throught not much to look they can put as big of boobs you can afford. the doll is glued out of sheet latex some what like vinyl dolls are made of sheet vinyl, but the seams don't stick out like the ones on vinyl, but are quite odd looking.

solitaryman2414

Post by solitaryman2414 »

Forgot, I did make a silicone latex lover doll, part silicone, part latex.

INFORMATIONS