www.funwestdoll.com

Latex Giantess

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Latex Giantess

Post by Lika »

Omg now thats epic dem boobies :D
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

phil0001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by phil0001 »

Dolly2 has arrived and she is quite spectacular. Weighing in at about 36 pounds and standing 12 feet tall she has a presence that totally dominates a room. Photography is a bit difficult as I don't have enough clearance to pull the camera back for a full body photo. For now let me offer a comparison photo. Dolly1 is standing in back, Dolly2 sitting on the floor in front. The cloths basket was placed to help support Dolly2's breasts. She's only partially filled in this photo. I keep inflating her and she gets bigger each time while remaining very soft. I have no idea what her proportions are as I've not been able to move around her completely. A few measurements that I can offer are: Breast Diameter 62 inches, Hip width 68 inches, Waist Circumference 140 inches, Hip Circumference 19 feet (calculated). I'll have more later, still moving furniture to give her room to grow :-)
Attachments
Dolly2B.JPG
Dolly2B.JPG (2.07 MiB) Viewed 6292 times

Sandtable
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sandtable »

There are a few more photos on the manufacturers site.... it fills a room, and was photographed from another level of the house entirely...

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

Wow! I don't know how one would actually take her to bed, but I'd be willing to try.
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken

Fee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fee »

Hi Phil,

her proportions are just breathtaking! Wonderful work! I´m sure you´ll enjoy her alot...:-)

Fee

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

attack of the 50 foot breast woman ... aaaauuughhh !! lol ! 8O :haha4:

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

wow wee that's huge!! bigger then my room I think I would be taken to use her as my bed , yummy ( but shes a little too big for me ) I mite need a bigger pump to fill her all up

rubber sheep

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Upon looking again at the picture of the giant inflatable doll .... I see her diaprame has fallen out between her legs lol! 8O :haha4: :haha4:

vumusicman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by vumusicman »

Haha damn those are huge!

phil0001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by phil0001 »

Hey folks, still working on the giant dolls. Dolly3 and Dolly4 are in production; smaller copies of Dolly2. Dolly1 had something of a mishap several months ago. I was attempting to equalise her proportions by stretching the material and she burst during one of the inflations. Kelly at Darkside sent some matching material and I was able to patch Dolly1 piece by piece. She's almost good as new and standing tall.

In the wake of the repair I thought it would be good to document the dolls so I've started creating albums for my doll projects. The first album "Measuring Dolly1" shows her with some key measurements.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Hi Phil
Just curious but how thick is the latex for your dolls?
Thanks,
Mark
<em>I know the good artist</em>

phil0001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by phil0001 »

Hi Mark,

Dolly1 is 0.2mm, Dolly2 is 0.8mm

Phil

phil0001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by phil0001 »

Hi Folks,

I've added a second album - Inflating Dolly 2. Inside are photos of the inflation of Dolly2 after I replaced her original head with Kelly's new design. The new head has a shorter and thicker neck which provides better support under pressure but I also left a portion of her original neck in place to give more support to the structure. Now Dolly2 can hold her head high under any circumstance. I've started assembling a suitable wig for her. That might be done in a month or so. Dolly2's measurements vary with each inflation since I don't have a good idea of what "full size" is. The only consistent number is that she's 12 feet (365 cm) tall.

pageophile

Post by pageophile »

I just found this thread and am slack jawed! Awesome work Phil :D :D :D

Actually I'm from Alberta and remember one of Darksidecreations first fashion shows. It was at a Calgary Auto/Hot Rod Show. I don't think the people attending knew what hit them. It was spectacular and uber Sexy!

Glad to see she is still doing well and experimenting too! Gonna go check out your albums and please keep us posted.
"My name is Ash and I am a slave. Close as I can figure, the year is thirteen hundred A.D and I'm being dragged to my death. It wasn't always like this, I had a real life, once. A job."

phil0001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by phil0001 »

Hello again,

Work is still progressing on the next versions of the dolls, Dolly3 and Dolly4. In the meantime Dolly1 has obliged one of my fantasies and allowed me to pump her bigger. One prerequisite was to put a stretchy garment on her bottom to hold pressure better. A size 3x stretch pant held her bottom to 97 inches with a 43 inch waist while her bosom swelled to 148 inches, up from about 120 inches when she arrived. Initial breast circumference was about 62 inches, they got to 67 or so in the first photo set. Each breast is just under 80 inches with her bottom restricted.

It is possible to stretch each breast to 42 inches diameter (132 inches circumference) but extremely difficult to keep both at that size. The tendency is for air to flow from one side to the other due to uneven tension in the material and so she winds up a lot bigger on one side unless you hold on carefuly while she grows. Even then, one side will win out and force the air into the other.

INFORMATIONS