www.funwestdoll.com

Doll latex old but sturdy

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
solitaryman2414

Re: Doll latex old but sturdy

Post by solitaryman2414 »

This doll was made in 1957, it's latex or called magic skin. If not taken care of right they dry out and the skin splits and tears apart, most of the time the head comes off because the head is made of vinyl. If you spray over a letha or latex lover and theur are no ruff spots you can spray over the body without any problems and the new latex will pull off, but if their are any ruff spots put a thin coat of silicone[100% tub and tile grade] over the ruff spot. I have done maniquines, mini love dolls, and a letha, and latex lover, if you look farther up this thread, you will see a torso of letha that I made.
Attachments
!BuIbLvQBGk~$(KGrHqUOKnIEvyFrzKsmBL+CZGIwMg~~_3.jpg
!BuIbLvQBGk~$(KGrHqUOKnIEvyFrzKsmBL+CZGIwMg~~_3.jpg (24.56 KiB) Viewed 3860 times
!BwTsjhgB2k~$(KGrHqYOKjQEw(eonf3(BMIUiTLgR!~~_12.jpg
!BwTsjhgB2k~$(KGrHqYOKjQEw(eonf3(BMIUiTLgR!~~_12.jpg (9.52 KiB) Viewed 3860 times

briviant

Post by briviant »

Salut,
Pour les yeux

Hi,
For the eyes
4.jpg
4.jpg (1000.49 KiB) Viewed 3775 times

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

For about 15 years I was recomended a Letha by my local shop
bu it was to much Money for me then.
But now I know they have right .
no internet no TDF :cry:

briviant

Post by briviant »

Hi all,
This doll is beautiful. His chest is of good size, general appearance is of good quality, its texture is soft, I know because I have a doll like over 9 years. Too bad that this doll is no longer manufactured. She is so strong that the passage of time can not destroy it.

Bonjour à tous,
Cette poupée est superbe. Sa poitrine est de bonne dimension, son aspect général est de bonne qualité, sa texture est douce, je le sais car je possède une poupée similaire de plus de 9 ans. Dommage que cette poupée n’est plus fabriquée. Elle est tellement solide que le temps qui passe n’arrive pas à la détruire.
Z424.jpg
Z424.jpg (263.52 KiB) Viewed 3741 times
Z425.jpg
Z425.jpg (537.05 KiB) Viewed 3741 times

solitaryman2414

Bdriviant;
I got one about 3 months ago for 150.00[latex lover] in new condition from a guy on the forum, Had latex, vinyl, silicone and tpe, sorry boys but latex lover and letha are still better, I do have a silicone and tpe know but still love latex is still better and lighter, even stuffed with foam rubber. I did something dumb and sold a letha for 2000.00, but I did make a copy of her before I sent her off to her new home.

briviant

Post by briviant »

Bonjour,
Je vous montre des photos montrant la forme sexy de ma poupée latex. J’aime bien ses seins, ils ne sont pas volumineux, mais sous certain angle, ils apparaissent généreux. Ils sont très doux, bien plus que ceux des poupées en vinyle.
Cette poupée de 2002 est âgée de 13 ans continue à me satisfaire. J’ai pu la conserver dans un très bon état.

Hello
I show you the photos showing the sexy shape of my latex doll. I like her boobs, they are not large, but some perspective, they appear generous. They are very soft, much more than those vinyl dolls.
This 2002 doll is 13 years old continues to satisfy me. I could keep it in a very good condition.

Z426.jpg
Z426.jpg (134.24 KiB) Viewed 3605 times
Z427.jpg
Z427.jpg (259.39 KiB) Viewed 3605 times
Z428.jpg
Z428.jpg (143.76 KiB) Viewed 3605 times

solitaryman2414

Yes, I love latex doll better than vinyl, tpe or silicone, sort of an addict of latex. Once tpe tears it can't be fixed unless you melt the skin and that can be a mess, some silicone is too stiff and you might as well have sex with a 2 X 4. I don't know why they don't make them out of the same silicone the elf doll are made from, I have one and they are fixable unlike tpe about about the same plyable skin.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

solitaryman2414 it's to bad that the french latex doll company doesn't make a doll like this , make the molds , they already have the dipping vats etc. wonder if theirs any way someone could contact them to see if their interested , or has anyone already tried?
it sure would be nice if this doll and the letha weapons doll could be made with a one dip method again . and actually of few other no seam latex dolls of the past .

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Briviant,
I am still in amazement over the condition of your wonderful Latex Lady ... she is still in incredible condition. You take very good care of her. Bravo Sir!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Very interesting. Not often that I see a doll that pre-dates me :P
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

briviant

Post by briviant »

Bonjour,
Quelque conseil pour conserver sa poupée latex le plus longtemps en bon état :
1) Gonfler sa poupée avec un gonfleur.
Ne pas gonfler sa poupée avec sa bouche car l’air qui passe par les poumons contient de l’eau. Après dégonflage de sa poupée, il restera de l’eau à l’intérieur chargé de bactérie qui va provoquer des moisissures.
2) Le vagin de la poupée doit rester propre et sec
Nettoyer, sécher et éventuellement talquer l’intérieur du vagin pour supprimer le gel lubrifiant que l’on utilise (Ce gel est à base d’eau). Il faut éviter de laisser des traces d’eau dans le vagin de la poupée.
Vous pouvez également utiliser un système similaire à celui que j’utilise
3) Le stockage doit être minutieux
Stocker sa poupée en la roulant, la mettre dans un sac plastique puis dans un sac de transport à l’abri de la lumière. Mettre ce sac dans un lieu sec.

Hello
Some tips to keep her doll latex longest in good condition:
Z429.jpg
Z429.jpg (387.64 KiB) Viewed 3203 times
Z431.jpg
Z431.jpg (323.57 KiB) Viewed 3203 times
1) Inflate the doll with a pump.
Do not inflate the doll with her mouth because the air that passes through the lungs contains water. After deflation of the doll, it will remain in the water inside the bacteria responsible will cause mold.
Y47 gonfleurpoupee.jpg
Y47 gonfleurpoupee.jpg (52.04 KiB) Viewed 3203 times
2) The vagina of the doll should be kept clean and dry
Clean, dry dusting and possibly inside the vagina to remove the lubricant that is used (This gel is water-based). We must avoid leaving traces of water in the vagina of the doll.
You can also use a system similar to the one I use
Y42.jpg
Y42.jpg (37.44 KiB) Viewed 3203 times
Z080.jpg
Z080.jpg (183.27 KiB) Viewed 3203 times
3) Storage must be careful
Store her doll in the stock, put in a plastic bag then into a carrying bag to protect from light. Put this bag in a dry place.
Z430.jpg
Z430.jpg (259.22 KiB) Viewed 3203 times

solitaryman2414

Not too many people are looking for latex dolls these days, most are going for tpe[not me, have one] not again, once they tear cannot glue[oil and glue do not mix]or fix, to fix tpe you must remelt the tpe to fix and no glue gets to 350 to 375 degrees. As for silicone, if they can make it as soft as tpe, that would be great, would love to have one of them[elf 30'']doll that I have, they can be reglued to fix.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

solitaryman2414 you said tpe cannot be fixed once it tears , i have seen on a instructional video where some doll maker (ordoll?) showed a video with a doll with a tear in the breast and showed how to use a wooden applicater applying the glue in the tear area then hold together for a little bit and the glue sealed it back .
but back to the latex dolls we are discussing , as i said since their is only one existing doll company that makes latex dolls ( this is why i also mentioned that i would love to see some chinese company make molds like the french company does and make latex dolls ) the only other way would be if people can learn and create copies off of existing latex dolls and make them thick enough with coats of latex ( by rolling it on , etc. ) to help keep the latex doll alive .

solitaryman2414

Timetraveler;
Most glue is latex based, other types are a hard vinyl based like super glue and will not stretch when pulled and will tear apart. tpe is more or less jellied oil so when heated it will liquidfiy and when cooled will turn into a jelly form again and as for silicone once cured cannot be reversed, but can be mended with same type of silicone to fix tears, silicone will stick too tpe but not on a stress point, knees, elbows, or any point that pulls at the tpe rip. If you even try to melt the new tpe onto the tear, it will not hold, I tried that and it pulled apart, has to be poured as one piece, at one full pour or will pull apart where trying to meld together. I have a picture of a tpe male doll to prove this, I got this for my ex-girlfriend before we broke up. The thing was a piece of shit from the get go, sent first one back, but this one was no better, so sorry, their is no glue to make a permanent fix to tpe, if you don't believe me, take a cup of oil and 20 bottles of super glue and mix them together and look at the mess you make.
Attachments
02-16-2016 005.JPG
02-16-2016 005.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 2981 times
DSCN0585.JPG
DSCN0585.JPG (942.96 KiB) Viewed 2981 times
DSCN0584.JPG
DSCN0584.JPG (1.47 MiB) Viewed 2981 times
02-16-2016 003.JPG
02-16-2016 003.JPG (1.47 MiB) Viewed 2981 times
DSCN0583.JPG
DSCN0583.JPG (1.33 MiB) Viewed 2981 times
tpe seprates from harder tpe
tpe seprates from harder tpe
02-16-2016 002.JPG (1.34 MiB) Viewed 2981 times
Tpe will not even stick permament to itself if not one pour
Tpe will not even stick permament to itself if not one pour
DSCN0582.JPG (1.29 MiB) Viewed 2981 times

Aerial

TPE = PVC jelly?

Post by Aerial »

Isn't TPE only a trade name for PVC jelly? If yes, it should be compatible with vinyl glue used for soft PVC items like cheap airmats or beachballs.

(PVC jelly was infamous for consisting mainly of phthalate (plasticizer oil) and often toxic solvents, so the name is avoided by the industry now. I remember that Imperial Toys stretch toys won't glue with silicone or latex glue. But I didn't test PVC glue at that time.)

INFORMATIONS