www.funwestdoll.com

Create your own latex doll HOW??

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
yadl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Create your own latex doll HOW??

Post by yadl »

I wondered if it is possible to make a catsuit airtight to make your own latex doll?

Something like this:
Frauen-Fit.png
Frauen-Fit.png (87.1 KiB) Viewed 2950 times
Of course you would need to add boobs and vagina, but then to apply latex it would be a lot of work and probably a long trial and error game.
I know there are chemicals which make your clothes wind resistant just by washing it...
Is there something similar for latex or any other substance that makes clothes air tight?

To apply latex it would require to insert a wire frame or similar and this seems too complicated for me.
I don't know how the Russian produces his BBW doll, but I'd like to have one.

All I want is an inflatable seamless doll. It hasn't to be latex, but there are none!!!

Or at least: Do you know a catsuit with huge boobs which is suitable for applying latex?

Aerial

Re: Create your own latex doll HOW??

Post by Aerial »

Latextrancer had homemade several latex dolls from liquid latex (like that for movie props) painted on a solid plastic mannequin body as a mould. But that is a very complicated and time consuming process. The Russian doll is AFAIK made of silicone sprayed on a cloth body, which is very different.

To mod a full body latex catsuit should not be difficult. You need Copydex non-toxic rubber cement and prepare the glue seams with isopropanol. Search the forum about tips for latex gluing. But there are already inflatable latex dollsuits commecially available, and these also exist with sex openings. Get one of thick material (which is more expensive) to hold body weight when inflated.

csaduck

Post by csaduck »

Wow, are you looking for punishment and a venture to dump a huge pile of money into for a mess ? IMO

There is a guy on the Forum that is even trying to make a doll using the skeleton from Halloween. His journey is documented in photo's and boy, what a mess and loads or work.
Your body suit is going to need a structure inside and that is going to be a problem keeping it centered so in is covered in silicone equally.
Are you trying to make a prop body for a scene for Halloween ? If so, I think after you buy the stuff to make this, it would be cheaper to just go to Dapper Cadavers and look over their selection.

But also I am lazy and hate wasting money on a project that is fraught with problems and possibilities of catastrophe. IMO

yadl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by yadl »

Thanks guys! I'll maybe give it a try when I have more time and space...

solitaryman1424

Post by solitaryman1424 »

I have made about 10 latex dolls of my own, you can use a woman form(manquine doll) and spray with latex or even roll the latex on, or get a female catsuit turn it inside out and spray with latex to the thickness want and you have your own doll, cost? about 400.00 to 600.00 depends on how much you pay for catsuit and latex. Get catsuit where you get into it through neck, no zippers

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I always wondered if there was a latex or silicone spray that you could spray on a home make foam doll with a body stocking on it and it would come out with a smooth finish that would be some what durable. I ordered a foam 168 E cup Happy doll a month ago and was wondered if you could do this to a doll like this also.

yadl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by yadl »

solitaryman1424 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:27 pm I have made about 10 latex dolls of my own, you can use a woman form(manquine doll) and spray with latex or even roll the latex on, or get a female catsuit turn it inside out and spray with latex to the thickness want and you have your own doll, cost? about 400.00 to 600.00 depends on how much you pay for catsuit and latex. Get catsuit where you get into it through neck, no zippers
Oh thanks, this sounds promising! Only one question: Where do I get a catsuit without zippers?

solitaryman1424

They have latex female cat suits on ebay where you can enter the body through the neck, has no zippers, or you can just cover the zippers with latex when you coat the inside, but you will have to remove head and glue back on after coating inside, if holes in mask just glue latex sheetings over the holes and coat with latex.

Zedd12

Post by Zedd12 »

Hello,

Thank you for the advice.
Check my website : AnnaTube

Tina Janice

Post by Tina Janice »

WOW!

solitaryman1424

You can even make a latex suit of your own body, but you will need a friend to spray your back side, but make sure all hair is removed from your bodyand then apply latex in a thin coat, but not to thin you can make it as thick as you want after you remove the latex skin from your body, latex is easy to work with, a one and done process, than let dry.

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

solitaryman1424 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:21 pm You can even make a latex suit of your own body, but you will need a friend to spray your back side, but make sure all hair is removed from your bodyand then apply latex in a thin coat, but not to thin you can make it as thick as you want after you remove the latex skin from your body, latex is easy to work with, a one and done process, than let dry.
The artist Tim Hawkinson had done this to make his inflatable latex twin "Balloon Self-Portrait".

Balloon Self-Portrait (latex body cast) - anybody redone?
viewtopic.php?p=136024#p136024

KevinD
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by KevinD »

It's definitely a good idea, but I do not able to do this and not a easy work for me, a person with poor mechanical ability. Always thanks!

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i see this is a old thread , but i had talked about this same thing in the past using a latex skin if someone had a mannikin (woman) and put the suit on her it would have the filled body form then cover the body ? roll latex skin on , but would have to maybe have something on the manikin so the suit doesn't stick to the manikin. when dry remove from the manikin . but to me a easier but not as cheap way would be buying a full latex body suit that already looks like a woman. there are other threads on the forum about it, i showed it in a thread .

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

This is a quite detailed historical report about the dipping of Stretch Armstrong dolls. Although they were not lifesize (except while overinflated beyond LWEP :fadein: ), the text gives a great overview about the complications by different temperatures, dipping speed, cure durations, timing etc. affecting the quality of the latex skin.

The Abbot Laboratory Employee Interview
http://stretcharmstrongworld.com/rich_text.html

INFORMATIONS