www.funwestdoll.com

Poupee Latex new face? Make up her as you like.

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
fabin

Re: Poupee Latex new face? Make up her as you like.

Post by fabin »

Hi,
Classified weapons for sixty-nine.

:multi: A tool is attached.

:glou: The tool is such structure.

:roll: There exists no insert. Instead, by moderate contact, vibration by vibrator gives slow but deep orgasm.

Thanks
......fabin

fabin

Post by fabin »

Hi,
for additional explanation.

I am using cheap vibrator bought at adult shop. Their rotations are too large, and conversely vibration is not desirable.
So the first, I reconstruct it to be low-speed rotation with slightly big oscillation (amplitude).
Second, in order to improve rotation speed and battery life, the electric supply method by a battery was changed. Although it was 3V originally, by dropping it 1.5V, rotations decreased, power consumption also decreased, and the life of the motor also became long.
:multi: Please ask any questions, when detailed explanation is required.

Thanks
......fabin

regencybuck
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by regencybuck »

Hi All,

I've been watching this forum for a few weeks and am blown away by all the mods possible, fabin you are a legend! I'll definitely be trying some of your techniques once I become acquainted with my first poupee, I was just wondering if it was worth going for the sweet version? sorry if I'm in the wrong thread. I'm about to order this week.

many thanks

fabin

Post by fabin »

Hi regencybuck,

Sorry I have no idea about it.
Someone may buy the sweet version.
and others may not sect, I think it's the best, deciding by your liking.

The latest, I like soft contact or snuggle or caress better than insertion(penetrate) rather, so I am playing with Poupee accompanied by dry orgasm chiefly.
Although many people like insertion to a vagina, and ejaculation, if anyone experienced and mastered dry orgasm, they feel big changes will come out there.
Dry orgasm has many merits and it causes no bad thing.

Thanks
......fabin

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Hello.
you can go for sweet if you need more stimulating.
and more tight.
but its not a total silicon insert.
its just about 2" Deep enter /entry
the rest ist the ordinary pooupee latex vagina
more difficult to Clean.

if you dont like it.
just remowe it with a knife (carefully) and its an ordinary pooupee.

But now you can order inserts from gummipuppen.de
sorrry for bad english

fabin

Post by fabin »

Hi,
It's the latest Poupee.
Her nipple part was changed a lot.
What was used is thermoplastic resin.
And body shapes, such as a breast, were emphasized by pulling by stretch film of polyethylene.

thanks
.......fabin

fabin

Post by fabin »

Hi,
Today,
I made her thigh thin as I was fond.

I narrowed the width using wooden card as shown on a picture.
There were no cutting nor adhesion, so it is possible returning to the original state.

Thanks
......fabin

Aerial

Re: Poupee Latex new face? (body improvement tip!)

Post by Aerial »

Fabin, your doll mods are technically awesome although many things are not for me. E.g. the large dimples/holes everywhere are not only a big turnoff, but very likely will make the latex locally decompose when inflated for too long because latex can not handle spot load (punctual strain).

:idea: Therefore I suggest to make a different construction like the famous PVC inflatable mannequins by Shunyi Development.

inflatable male mannequins (great muscles!):
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=14522

Their patented body contains a straight keel along the entire spine made from 2 transparent foils (one for each body side) those each fork into several lobes attached to various spots at the front to shape it. Some lobes are rotated by 90° to e.g. make the awesome sixpack abs pattern in the male version. To prevent the foil from tearing out at seam ends, it is shaped curved in such a way that the end sections are "too long" and thus always stay a little slack (crinkle inwards) even when fully inflated. (The mannequin body has only one air chamber; only the head is separate to make its size adjustable or ease dressing by head deflation.)

While the original mannequins are made from cheap and flimsy PVC foil, the same principle can be certainly adapted to latex. I would suggest to make the keel from 2 pieces of sheet latex to connect them to the back as a T- rather than L-shaped glue joint to reduce strain. Thicker latex will stretch less and so permits to keep the body flat and expand more sideways when inflated a bit larger.

And Fabin, do not combine ordinary PVC foil with latex; average vinyl plasticizer oils dissolve latex into pulp over time. When you make sextoys from silicone, do not use ordinary bathroom- or windows sealant; although this is cheap, it contains heavy metals and fungicides those are very poisonous in contact with mucous membranes. Try transparent fishtank glue or non-toxic movie mask material instead.

fabin

Post by fabin »

Aerial, I do not get interested at all to mannequins with recommended you.
Since my feeling becomes unpleasant by various indication, please do not post from now on at this topic.

:shakefist: ******&#'"$&>>>

Thank you.
.........................................fabin

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

Nope, I definitely won't! :evil:

:evidence: Those "inflatable mannequins" have absolutely nothing common with ordinary solid hard plastic mannequins. I only want to contribute here some general technical advice how to improve the body construction by using internal reinforcing membranes (instead of bands or threads) to improve definition, because said mannequins are technically much more sophisticated than average inflatable love dolls, which e.g. will solve the problem of ballooning center between or below boobs or creating a butt crack without causing any dimples elsewhere. The main feature is one vertical membrane along the spine (from neck to navel between left and right body halve) to which all other bands or components can be attached without visible dimples on the back. The lower body (below navel) contains 2 membranes reaching from the butt crack to the left and the right side of the genitals, which can be easily adapted to have orifices in between. None of these membranes form a separate air chamber, so they don't complicate inflation in any way. Because so they don't need to be airtight, even fabrics (e.g. lycra) may be used instead of latex sheeting, which may even permit to make shapes adjustable by a simple internal lace mechanism.

fabin

Post by fabin »

Hi, :multi:
This is the result of recent improvement.
Breast was drawn near inside.

When I made it quite slim, it seems that it regained a body form near the Poupee Domax's original mold.

Thanks
.....fabin

fabin

Post by fabin »

Hi,
A certain unreasonable comparison
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've seen so beautiful tits in BBC NEWS entertainment & arts 14 November 2014.

the link is >
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-30051115

Thanks
......fabin

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Always very interesting things you do with the poupee-latex - :angel:

I too have the poupee-latex air babes but mine are still as the factory made them - but i always enjoy your fine workmanship - and the near endless new features you create for your wonderful latex damsels - :angel:

Merci Fabin - :thumbs_up:

Happy Trails -

fabin

Post by fabin »

Hi yorktown,
Hi all.

Though it's a repeated try, I tied elbow, knee and thigh with string, hoping they become easy to bend.
Its effect was very good, particularly the thigh got much better shape than that of past try.
Thanks
......fabin

fabin

Post by fabin »

Hi,

Improvement work is in progress.

Thanks
......fabin

INFORMATIONS