www.funwestdoll.com

Selene Supreme Goddess

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Selene Supreme Goddess

Post by samara78 »

I like her enough as a manniquin. She can be made softer by deflating the inner chamber on her chest. Sexually she does not seem to viable. I really like her for a manniquin and plan on doing some artsy photo shoots with the manniquin type dolls that i do have.

This is listed as a type of latex rubber blend. But appears to be a slush cast vinyl pvc. On the other hand she is nothing like the orient industries nano seperates doll i had. The vinyl on the seperates doll was amazing.
With a little creative modding you can have a real nice doll for cheap.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great to hear she made it A okay from Italia to your pad - :angel:

Interesting information as I always was a bit curious about her - now I know - thanks samara78 - :thumbs_up:

Happy Trails -

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

No problem. She also smelled terrible out of the box.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

what would be good as far as a redesign on this doll is to make her legs closer together have the legs (inside of hips attach by bungie cords ) the legs being able to spread wide outward from hips . and the doll have soft vinyle legs that also have a inner knee joint to allow the knee to bend , this would allow the doll to sit down in a chair etc. or even for different sex positions . the companies could redisn these dolls this way and make these a better doll. :D

I will add one more important note , that may not have been mentioned here and that is if buying this doll buy the version that "DOES NOT HAVE SHOES MOLDED ON THE FEET !" the reason is that you can get clothes on and off the doll easier , and also this way you can buy whatever different shoes you want to put on the doll !!!

*****I have been looking for the other doll like this that has removable shoes but so far haven't found a link for anyone . does anyone else have a link ? it is listed as :
Selene - Movable Solid Love Doll with Shoes & Fashion Accessories
i will keep looking if anyone has a link to it please post it thanks ! :D
I may be mistaken but i thought in the past that someone wrote the company and told them they should make a doll without the shoes attached which was why this other doll was made , is this company still making these , or are all the ones with shoes new old stock that they are selling? :roll:
here is one link i found but when you go to the site it says forbidden . but you can see in the ad the shoes arent attached like other dolls .
http://gimme.com.au/product/selene-mova ... ccessories

I think someone on here before cut off the shoes on one of these dolls , of course only the bottoms i think could be cut off and it still does leave the molded straps on top of the feet . :evil:

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Nobody knows where anyone sells these dolls "without the shoes " molded on the feet? i would be interested in a website without the shoes .

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Look for the doll that comes with clothing included she has removable platform shoes. Same face darker hair color

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

no links ??? i did see that using removable shoes with the name helps

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Google it. When you see the variation of her with darker hair and a robe and panty set than you have found it.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I have to sadly sell mine. She is on the sale forum now

INFORMATIONS