www.funwestdoll.com

Latex Miranda is STUNNINGLY good and excellent quality

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Latex Miranda is STUNNINGLY good and excellent quality

Post by haremlover »

Postage from UK to Portugal is probably around £25 -£30 if that helps but www.toy-company.de is good.

The only kissable oral dolls are Teagan, Kandi Boxx and another which escapes me at the moment.

I gave my last Teagan to member Darkangel who might possibly have her available in due course.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

wettuga
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wettuga »

Definitely some good dolls out there, like for example Gail (1AM) that Baron Von Doll bought a couple of years ago, definitely the kind of mouth I was talking about: open but not round and with very well designed lips. This forum is full of great info and tips, so I'll take my time absorbing it!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Don't dismiss the idea of a French made and Euro-Continental - Domax - poupee-latex inflatable doll - after all we are in the latex section

They have a wonderful head with a slightly opened mouth and a luxuriously soft latex body - and she's very available right now

These are some of the best crafted love dolls available and they aren't made in China

You are very right to take your time and look around and give the French made love doll a close look

Happy trails

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I didn't think their was any more miranda latex dolls around , how much did you pay for yours ? , do you mind telling me ? AND WHERE ?

Toddoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Toddoll »

How much is the Miranda? And where can I buy one please??

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Very sadly out of production.

I bought one new which was a milky sort of latex but I also bought another second hand from a member here ScAtMaN back in 2009 or 2010 and this latex was somewhat hardened, going brown so looked tanned, and the smoothest feeling latex I've ever encountered. She was like silk and satin to feel and utterly luscious. I gave her away to someone this year or last year.

The nearest to any of these is the Domax latex www.domax.fr which is still in production and is a great doll to feel and can be the basis of good modification projects.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS