www.funwestdoll.com

Latex isn't dead yet . .

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Latex isn't dead yet . .

Post by haremlover »

Last week someone asked me to obtain a Domax lady for them. It's been the first in six or nine months. I'd thought that latex dolls had died . . .

but not so.

The head was requested to be unattached to the body . . . so that she could be stuffed . . . and to my delight when I opened the box I found that Domax are using a new wig for the blonde which is utterly gorgeous.

At a fraction of the cost of a TPE or solid doll, a stuffed latex may well still be a great start for people who haven't had a doll before. The latex warms up quickly and is lusciously sensual.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Latex isn't dead yet . .

Post by von_Shredhead »

Domax has always had great wigs included with their latex beauties! I just wish they made a thicker, less balloony latex skin. I wonder if one could ask/request a "special order" for a thicker skin? I'll have to email 'em and ask!
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

SuckItTrebek

Post by SuckItTrebek »

Maybe it's me, but I've had 3 of their dolls now and all of them came with leaks, two of them with more than one leak.

I don't know if their quality control has just gotten worse, or there's some other reason, but after three strikes they're out in my book.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The leaks arise out of air bubbles in the latex. When people order through me in the UK I check specifically for any near to the working areas . . . and notify the buyer and Domax accordingly.

Domax consider air bubbles to be an ordinary occurrence and instruct people to plug any (or strengthen) with SuperGlue, cyanoacrylate, and this works well. One stretches an area, and inserts the glue into the bubble and releases tension allowing it to contract to size and the glue does stick it well. Areas that catch one out are under armpits and at the ends of fingers. One can also use a latex adhesive such as Copydex, and giving it a sealant of superglue on top.

The interesting thing about the last doll I obtained for someone was ordering with head detached. Were one intending to use as an inflatable, one could then easily check the inside and apply a drop of glue whereever inside, or modify as I had giving reinforcement around ribs. But in this instance buying her to stuff with fibrefill gives a cheap entrée into the world of a solid doll at a fraction of the price and in this instance issues of air bubbles are irrelevant.

The feel of latex massaged with talc is utterly supreme.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

haremlover, where is domax company ? a link , pictures etc. and how much is the cost of the doll ? is this the french company ? I look forward to your information as latex dolls are the only thing some people like and can afford right now , I sure wish a company like ordoll that makes tpe dolls would also get into the one dip process and make latex dolls to ! :)
for people that really don't care for vinyl dolls the latex dolls are fairly affordable and i agree about the feeling of the doll , it feels more like skin and can be made to look very nice . stuffed with fiberfill they are still lightweight probably around 20 pounds at the most . In another words ..."JUST RIGHT!" :D :wink:

P.S. I AM VERY GLAD LATEX ISN'T DEAD !!! :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

It's www.domax.fr from memory - always as to be found in my signature line.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

thanks haremlover , i had page translated to english but still couldn't find what the price is in u.s. dollars and shipping cost to mid u.s.a. would you have any idea on these two things , i did see where it shows the butt of the doll which basically to me looks like it has a small bottom cheek edge , it's to bad someone couldn't mention to see if they could create a deep looking butt crack like a real person has for this doll. .

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'll try to investigate shipping cost but from my experience of posting from France it's much less than posting from England. I might guess around $50 or so but that's a guess.

On mine I reinforced the bum crack from inside with a degree of success

I'll look at the website more later

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

timetraveler1 wrote:thanks haremlover , i had page translated to english but still couldn't find what the price is in u.s. dollars and shipping cost to mid u.s.a. .
If you order with payment using Paypal it would be at the current US dollar/Euro exchange rate .. at time of purchase. Also it would be better if they had an English page .. wonder why this vendor is not better at marketing to the USA buyers?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I went to http://www.poupee2luxe.com/laboutique20 ... ables.html
and clicked on the shopping cart at the bottom right of Annabelle Poupée Blonde and this gave my cart for her at €239 plus shipping - go down the menu to Etats Unis for United States and this is €72 bringing the total to €311 which comes out at around $340

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

thanks alot haremlover, i deeply appreciate you checking for me and anyone else that might also wonder the same question .
:D you get two gold stars today my friend ! :D :wink:

INFORMATIONS