www.funwestdoll.com

Custom Latex Hourglass Doll 2

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
latex_one
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Custom Latex Hourglass Doll 2

Post by latex_one »

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Custom Latex Hourglass Doll 2

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Magnificent - :thumbs_up:

Excellent concept and she appears well constructed - here's to many years with her - "Latex_one" :glou:

Happy Trails

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

This doll looks made well. Congratulations. How would one have one made. Would your friend consider making more of them?
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

latex_one
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by latex_one »

Hi, it's a custom version of this suit: http://www.latexcatfish.com/xcart/Balloons-Galore.html
They can definitely make more :)
The final version I have cost a little over $500 and took around 3 months to make but really worth it!

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

This doll is one of the most unique I have ever seen. One word...Amazing!
Official Doll Accessories Fund = 47.00

Leia Marie - Teddy Bade - Doll Companion
Dyanna Lioncourt - Tonner Carol Barrie Model ~ Alpha Doll
Sarina - Phicen ~Sarina Valentina Body w/Jakks Pacific Paradise Dolls Head~
Cinderella -38" My Size Disney Cinderella Doll "
Belle - 38" My Size Disney Belle Doll

MisterTre

Post by MisterTre »

That's a whole lot of latex in the right places. Greatness!

owen44138
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by owen44138 »

I am in the process of ordering my own hourglass doll. I was wondering if the OP could tell me what thickness this doll and the other hourglass doll are made from? I saw where you said that your other custom doll is made from 0.60mm material, however in my conversation with Helena from Latex Catfish, she seems insistent that 1.0mm is necessary for durability. I was just wondering what your thoughts were on how the different thicknesses affect the durability and functionality of the doll?

latex_one
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by latex_one »

I would say if it's just for only doll use 1.0mm would be way better, the black doll is 0.6mm but can also be used as an inflatable suit, the 1.0mm would be really heavy for a suit. There's a really big difference in durability between them as well as weight. The original pink hourglass doll is 0.4mm and that one is really stretchy and way lighter, when laying on it it mostly stretches around you instead of supporting you, whereas the 0.6mm can hold up around 180lbs or so, 1.0mm would have no problem supporting 200lbs or more I imagine.

owen44138
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by owen44138 »

Thank you for your input. I really appreciate it. Now I'm trying to decide if 1.0mm is worth the extra almost $60 over 0.8mm.

SuckItTrebek

Post by SuckItTrebek »

Hey latex_one, when you ordered the doll how did you go about describing the size of the breasts you wanted?

latex_one
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by latex_one »

SuckItTrebek wrote:Hey latex_one, when you ordered the doll how did you go about describing the size of the breasts you wanted?
I think I just said something like with huge breasts, around double the size of the normal breasts. I also had the hips/butt enlarged though for the black doll, the default suit isn't as big in the hip/butt or come with attached inflatable arms/gloves/inflatable hood. I think they can make whatever size you prefer though, if I get another one I might get the 1.0mm and way bigger.

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

I think the difference with thickness is really just about squishiness, for comparison heavy duty vinyl toys made for having heavy men bounce around on them are made from 0.4mm material and latex appears to be slightly tougher than vinyl so any thickness offered by LCF would be fine for durability. Just worry about how much you want the doll to squish under you, it likely won't pop whatever you choose.

SuckItTrebek

Post by SuckItTrebek »

latex_one wrote:
SuckItTrebek wrote:Hey latex_one, when you ordered the doll how did you go about describing the size of the breasts you wanted?
I think I just said something like with huge breasts, around double the size of the normal breasts....
Good to know.... I've got them creating a doll for me right now and request 3x normal size breasts, hopefully they look around the same size as from your pics. I'd be perfectly fine with that.

INFORMATIONS