www.funwestdoll.com

Queen of europe

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
bonestaak
Active Poster
Active Poster

Queen of europe

Post by bonestaak »

Is the Love skin Queen of europe the same doll as the (latex) Miranda? I have search on the doll forum for reviews of the latex inflatable Miranda doll and i found a lot of Miranda's but they are not the inflatable latex Miranda.
Is the Miranda a latex dol like the french poupees? (with the vagina on the right position)? I had a lot of vinyl dolls but most of them had the insert on the front and thats not the right position.

Someone experience with the Miranda inflatable doll? (the girl with the strange open mouth)

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Queen of europe

Post by sam treadwell »

Check out the links below bonestaak. The first link shows a side by side photo of the Miranda doll next to a Poupee. She looks pretty close to being anatomically correct. This is a for sale thread by haremlover, and perhaps she is still available? They no longer make this doll so if you find one, nab her fast if you really want her.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=58620

This second link shows the Queen of Europe next to the lucious Linda. She is rather glossy looking, but I am unsure of the material?

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... oll#p62112

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Queen of europe

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Actually the "Queen of Europe" was a mid-range vinyl air doll - made by NMC and she had her inserts made with "Love Clone" TPE material

Miranda was a latex air babe, and made by NMC - a totally different air doll - and much more expensive than the Queen of Europe - :idea:

Do note that all NMC made air babes no matter the media constructed had interchangeable heads - :!:

While obviously these two air babe's were imported for the European market - i had seen them on some store shelves - but that was some years past in the Northeast - and long since gone

On the US of A side there were some version of the Queen of Europe vinyl air babe made specific for the former Colonies - there was the "Teachers Pet" and the "Extreme Dream" vinyl air babe

Happy Trails

INFORMATIONS