www.funwestdoll.com

Who is this doll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
bonestaak
Active Poster
Active Poster

Who is this doll

Post by bonestaak »

Seen at Blue and White in Amsterdam (catalog). Named Lolita.

Does anyone know from whitch manufacturer? more info somewhere?
See attachment
Attachments
lolita.jpg
lolita.jpg (41.33 KiB) Viewed 4947 times

solitaryman2414

Re: Who is this doll

Post by solitaryman2414 »

Was that just recently?

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i am guessing from him not answering about it being recently that this is an old ad for this latex doll , and if so it is a doll that was discontinued a long time ago . as are all dolls except the french poupee dolls as far as one dip no seam dolls go.
If i was a rich man from hitting the lottery i would invest on making dolls like these again .

bonestaak
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bonestaak »

I was searching for latex dolls yesterday (15-01-2015) and besite of Domax and poupee2luxe there are no much latex doll for sale, only Miranda (with other name Queen of Europe) but as i have heart she has a too small vagina. I saw at
http://www.blue-white.nl first button "Sex Artikelen" then "Sekspoppen" (dolls) on the second page left under rubber lady lolita
Too bad no further information, no manufactures (so i coult search for reviews and tests.
Cost 199 euro and as i live not far away from Amsterdam no further cost for shipping. The poupees from poupee2luxe should cost 218 euro's but in France so maybe 230 euro's to get here in Diemen.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

bonestaak wrote:I was searching for latex dolls yesterday (15-01-2015) and besite of Domax and poupee2luxe there are no much latex doll for sale
Too bad. Very pretty doll. Almost looks like a modified Poupee to me?

bonestaak
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bonestaak »

Here the translation from Dutch to English (i hope i have translated it good and i also tried to convert Kilo to LB ).

Color: skin
Hair color: brown, black, red
Size: 1.60 cm (90-74-93)
Anus Depth: 10 cm
Vagina depth: 14 cm

- Suitable up to 150 Kilo's (1 kilo = 1000 gram whereas 1 American pound = 453,593 gram 330,7 Lb (American Pound)
- Easy to clean with warm water
- Very durable

A luxury lady made by a `High Tech` French laboratory, made of 100% latex, a very smooth feeling kind of rubber. (So also French?).

solitaryman2414

Check the hands on domax thumbs point out on this doll thumbs point in, head looks to be made of latex.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

I Think its poupee from domax.
but the Picture is lying.

she has no pubic hair and not open mouth for bj.
and fingers nor spread like that.

whats the price?

ordinary is about 230 euro :D

bonestaak
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bonestaak »

titjob wrote:I Think its poupee from domax.
but the Picture is lying.

she has no pubic hair and not open mouth for bj.
and fingers nor spread like that.

whats the price?

ordinary is about 230 euro :D
199,50 euro

solitaryman2414

The head looks to be latex and thumbs point in ward, not out like domax, it look like the old latex lady, it had a latex head and painted pubic hair.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Hi,
I know this doll: it is not new nor a modified doll. Some years ago, a shop in France (concorde) had several latex models at their catalog. They were "French madame" and "French Lolita" (the one you are looking for). As far as I remember, the Lolita was a little bit smaller than the madame, but they were quite similar (I personnaly owned a French madame). They were the first "realistic and human size" available on French market, by far before NMC/Calexotics start to produce their vinyl doll with 3D faces.
I think that both models were produced by Domax.
You can take a look at this post, with detailled photos of the madame model.
Some infos about the madame I owned: the pubic hairs are only paint on the latex, there is no insert (vagina is only a hole design in the latex body), this doll has a pronounced petrol smell, the molding quality is poor (as you can notice on pictures), the wigs always drop away (I need to add scratchs to fix it), the inflating entry is located behind the head and was difficult to use. As far as I remember, the head was too much heavy (compared to the body weight) and the mouth too hard to be used or oral sex. Sure she was not my favorite doll :cry:
Hope this will help you for your choice.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

it would be interesting if anyone wants this lolita doll and actually buys it , hope if someone has the money and is interested buys this and post pictures and any results with ordering etc.

Foreverdolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Foreverdolls »

HI

you can find pictures of this old doll in the doll album. I had one years ago, the skin was less thick than the pale french dolls,
the doll was nearly unusable, much to soft. The doll got a hunchback if she had just a little to much air..and the tiny breast have been completely gone.

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

The French Lolita in the ads apparently even had a male(!) latex doll counterpart named Superboy, which however was never seen again. :(

INFORMATIONS