www.funwestdoll.com

in the beginning.

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

in the beginning.

Post by titjob »

I have Heard that the beginning of Latex Girls was for Soldiers in WW2 .
and for Soldiers in submarine.
is it true? :?:

I Think it was good quality made by army
sorry bad English.

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: in the beginning.

Post by hugemistake »

titjob wrote:I have Heard that the beginning of Latex Girls was for Soldiers in WW2 .
and for Soldiers in submarine.
is it true? :?:

I Think it was good quality made by army
sorry bad English.
Which army?
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

I Think it was us army/navy

im not sure.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Hello it took some looking up but I have a start area for you .
http://www.bing.com/search?FORM=UP97DF& ... -SearchBox
I had seen this before about prototypes for German soldiers . I think youtube also has something about it if you look deep enough !
hope this helps !! :D

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

I recall reading about this before. Interesting look into the history of dolls.

Hitler had decided to produce them, as he did not want his soldiers being laid up with the syphilis.

I have not to this day however, been able to find a photo of one?

Some say that the Bild Lilli doll (Predecessor to Barbie) was based on the Nazi sex doll?
Adolf Hitler ordered the Nazis to develop sex dolls to send to his troops being ravaged by disease after sleeping with French women, it's been revealed.

The synthetic 'comforters' were made from silicone and designed to stop soldiers being laid low with syphilis.

Smaller than life-size, the so-called ‘gynoids’ were to be targeted at the men most at temptation from a ‘quick adventure’ with a French prostitute.
‘It is our duty to prevent soldiers from risking their health just for the sake of a quick adventure.’

The dolls were apparently trialled in Nazi-occupied Jersey at the German barracks in St Hellier.

After being refined, Himmler was so impressed he immediately ordered 50 of them.
However, at the beginning of 1942 he changed his mind and the whole project was axed and any evidence was destroyed in the Allied bombing of Dresden.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tutes.html

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Nice topic - t/j - :thumbs_up:

I actually think the first dolls were fabric dolls, custom made for European merchant ship sailors - a long long time ago - only later in the 20th Century did the inflato-babe come into being - ostensibly during WW2 as an experiment for the German military - it never really panned out as designed and other necessities took precedent - but the idea became reality later on; in the early to mid 1960's as a German company was one of the first to commercially make an inflata-babe available to consumers

The idea took off and just a few years later another company in Japan began mass production of inflata-babes - at lower cost - the idea caught on and soon Hong Kong became the inflatable Doll Capital of the world in the 70's thru the early 90's and then mainland China has all but eclipsed the market

But all dolls available today owe their existence to European Merchant Ship sailors and their custom made "Dames de Voyage"

To my knowledge neither the US Army nor Navy ever had any intention of creating a sex doll - as it was the USN was forced to do away with grog rations in the 1920's so any notion of of a sex dolls was purely - conjecture -

Happy Trails

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

war is the beginning for a lot of things.....
good and bad :?
tj

Aerial

Re: in the beginning. (sounds like a hoax)

Post by Aerial »

The Hitler story sounds very much like an urban legend. Particularly silicone rubber was AFAIK not commercially available until 1960th and remained an expensive exotic niche product (mainly used in implants or space travel) until 1990th. In 2nd world war they mainly used latex or BuNa rubber - both were rather scarce and unlikely to be wasted for sex dolls.

But the first documented lifesize inflatable doll was already made in 1910 and it was even a male. He was the famous "Bosco's Collapsible Rubber Driver":
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=53011

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

more info please.
who know the real history :?:

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

titjob wrote:more info please.
who know the real history :?:
A guy MarchHare just posted on the mannequin board about this. Maybe he has new information. Check with him.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 46#p701646
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

I'm pretty sure sex dolls were, at least in part, accelerated into culture by Captains! A dutch wife would be onboard to suit the Caps absence of wives or concubines! Women workers, up until recently, were forbidden on the high seas unless there was some great reason for it (piracy, protection, limited travel..)! You obviously couldn't get those hottie pheromones pumping all over greasy, sweaty seamen!! :haha4: You'de have a cat-ass-trophy if you know what I mean!! So, the Dutch wife was on the ship!! Often they were wooden and had a lock of the wives hair and, if your lucky, a face or something that resembled it!

my 2 cents..

:glou:

I have one on the bridge with me now!!

:plaidskirt:

:eating:
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

Aerial

A (Straight, Male) History of Sex Dolls

Post by Aerial »

This seems to be the main document about love doll history.

A (Straight, Male) History of Sex Dolls:
http://www.theatlantic.com/features/arc ... ls/375623/

INFORMATIONS