www.funwestdoll.com

whats going to become of our latex doll forum area?

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

whats going to become of our latex doll forum area?

Post by timetraveler1 »

I have thought about this , as many things were posted by various latex doll owners pics information , etc. now their are as far as I know only one latex doll making company , the french poupee doll company( I may have the name wrong), so choices are down to one company.
What I hope is that either someone will make copies from existing latex dolls (using latex material) . OR a company ( china , whoever) will start making various latex dolls to start the market back up again , it may be only a pipe dream but after eventually all the new old stock latex dolls are off the market , all we will have is the one company left making latex dolls and although we are lucky they still make them at the same time it's a shame to .

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: whats going to become of our latex doll forum area?

Post by Staraway »

..will ever advancing forms of TPE or other elastomers replace *gasp silicone as the standard for dolls as they become closer and closer to the price range of a house-spouse.. :crying:

..latex is synthesized or drawn from natural elements and costs and popularity I'm sure have somthing to do with it. If Poupee made more faces, or possibly a faceless doll and several 'masks' one could buy, or directed marketing towards the vinyl dolls in a competitive
way, making smaller or customizable dolls. Latex will need to bring itself back or sit archaicly, monopolistically out of reach.

I've thought of getting one, but there need to be more faces to choose from and more direct 'out-of-france' stuff popping up in consumers faces. They are very beautiful dolls!

:eating:
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

solitaryman2414

Post by solitaryman2414 »

It's like the latex forum, it's dying.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

The reality remains that the dolls from www.domax.fr are competitive and better than all vinyl inflatables although Kimmi and Cayenne are superb.

The french dolls come in three versions, plain, sweet with a silicone insert and full, stuffed.

The feel of latex is lovely and the boobs rank of the best of dolls.

For UK members I am able to pass on a useful discount on the normal prices

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

haremlover uk people only discounts , that's shameful lol , what about u.s.a. people ? we want discounts too !! 8O :lol:
Hey we can't help how our countries ran with crooked politicians we want discounts to! :D :wink:

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

haremlover wrote:Hi!

The reality remains that the dolls from http://www.domax.fr are competitive

Best wishes

Harem
Harem, do you have an English version of their website? Sorry that I do not speak or read French to answer the questions I have. The domax.fr website does not have an English version.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

THere are many French members here. Fire away with questions and those of us with French can answer them.

Personally I use Google Chrome which is very helpful for languages I don't understand as it has autimagic translation - which is far from perfect but is good enough even to allow me to participate in the Chinese forum in my sigstrip. THis would have been unimaginable even five years ago.

Likewise, don't anyone be put off by www.asiandolls.fr - Stef there speaks ENglish and so can answer any questions there.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

Is the full doll ( http://www.poupee2luxe.com/laboutique2014/fulldoll.html ) made like the Maid-Ling doll, created by titman of Canada? http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=55626
What is the fill material of the "full doll"? (soft foam, poly fiberfill, micro beads, etc)
Also will the domax dolls allow the use for different inserts? I would like to use a Fleshlight insert which is made from TPE and do not know it is ok with latex.
How long of an insert will the doll allow? The Fleshlight case that the holds the insert is 9 inches.

Thanks for your help

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

http://en.calameo.com/read/001151642812 ... oSpoYMTylX
The last 2 pages of the Domax catalog is in French and describe their dolls. Would someone translate to English for me... to find out if the text answers my questions.

Thanks for your help

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

TDF admins, my recent posts are going off topic for this thread posting so I am going to start a new post with my questions about a Full Domax doll.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Sorry for not responding sooner. I've been consulting with a flying saucer engineer.

The Domax dolls come with either just the latex sleeve, which is very nice, or a silicone entrance on front or back or possibly both - the "sweet" version and no doubt the "full" version. I have not had experience of the entrance or insert but when I have ordered them for UK members I've seen them and they look very nice and people who have had one often buy another, so they must be good.

Most 3rd party products are likely to destroy latex.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

solitaryman2414

Post by solitaryman2414 »

Only silicone will work safely with latex, tpe is made with oil and will rot the doll in weeks if not days.

bonestaak
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bonestaak »

haremlover wrote:Hi!

Most 3rd party products are likely to destroy latex.

Harem
Thats the reason Dormax and poupee2luxe do not sell dolls with separate inserts anymore. Most of the inserst are made from TPE or TPR and these are destroying latex (only some silicone based inserts could be used but there are less silicon inserts}.

INFORMATIONS