www.funwestdoll.com

has anyone ever wrote to or thought about writing to the fre

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

has anyone ever wrote to or thought about writing to the fre

Post by timetraveler1 »

has anyone ever thought about or wrote to the French poupee head quarters and ask if they could make another doll mold body based on the original but with larger breast ?
they could take so many doll mold bodies and modify them with larger breast (still keeping the other original body for regular French poupee dolls ) and make dolls with larger breast .
maybe if we could get enough people on this forum and even friends who would do it maybe if enough people wrote and asked the company might consider doing this .
Any thoughts on this ? I would be one of the people willing to write them with this request but as they say theirs power in numbers ! :D :wink:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: has anyone ever wrote to or thought about writing to the

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Dominique understands only French - it's necessary to write in French. And he'll say that it's a matter of the development cost involved in making a new mould . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

solitaryman2414

Post by solitaryman2414 »

Harem:
Their is a manquine on ebay for about 200.00 usd not much different than letha, but the face is different. The manquine has about 38 ff boobs, nice model and I might get one and try to make it. The best way to make a doll this way with that size of boobs is a two pc mold, 'cause trying to pull latex over that size of chest would be a bitch.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

solitaryman2414 wrote:Harem:
Their is a manquine on ebay for about 200.00 usd not much different than letha, but the face is different. The manquine has about 38 ff boobs, nice model and I might get one and try to make it. The best way to make a doll this way with that size of boobs is a two pc mold, 'cause trying to pull latex over that size of chest would be a bitch.
Hi!

Great to hear from you

Yes - I think that mannequins are the way to go for molds for latex dolls and they might even be more sexy.

Letha was an enigma and a challenge to manufacture - feet were thinnest so she was clearly dipped upside down, and pulling the thick latex off her assets must have been a pig of a job.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I think the biggest issue to overcome is the sculpt mold - using anything other than a metal sculpt won't work - the liquid latex in the vat is very very hot - how long would any material other than metal last - maybe one or two dippings before it became unusable - as the latex has to be ripped from the sculpt mold - a fiberglass mold will from the heat and stress break - very quick - any other method would delaminate and not be a consumer item

Sorry TT1 - but like i've said over and over - this is a very big investment with the expense in the sculpt mold being the number one expense - as to DOMAX making it - they seem content to make their fine French lassies - making a BBW air babe might not be in the cards for them - as that type of mold has to pay for itself quickly - DOMAX isn't Renault with large sums of research & development money - its a small operation - playing around like that can be an expensive mistake

I think that latex air babes are rapidly becoming the unicorn of the air babe world - hopefully someone will always make them but - i wouldn't be surprised if we went thru periods of time where they were unavailable - except by individuals who hand craft them - which in many ways is DOMAX

My advice as always is - if you like a latex air babe - get one now while they are available - tomorrow holds no promise - DOMAX shows them on their site as ready to purchase and ship - try one you'll like her

Happy Trails

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

thanks Yorktown , heck even if they the french company, made one of the molds with larger breast would be nice (building up the breast size ). that would be nice !

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Well yer right - tt1 - in that a very well endowed latex lassie is preferable - :mrgreen:

But it's getting everyone else on board with her tatas is another story - most folk like their air babes proportional - me - well that's okay - but I gotta agree EE sized cup on an air baba would be awesome - :angel:

Those sculpt molds don't last long either - as an acid must be used after usage to remove all impurities before re-dipping in the vat - so it's really multiple sculpt molds

Yeah this venture can get expensive real quick - so it's a tip of my fedora to DOMAX for staying the course & producing such fine latex lassies

Happy Trails

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

I think the biggest issue to overcome is the sculpt mold - using anything other than a metal sculpt won't work - the liquid latex in the vat is very very hot - how long would any material other than metal last - maybe one or two dippings before it became unusable
Pardon, normally the latex in dipping vats always stays at about room temperature. Only afterwards the dipped mould may be exposed to hot air or steam for curing. As separation layer NaCl (kitchen salt) is used - not strong acids. The final product is vulcanized in a large tumble dryer. (I saw this in a tv documentary about swimcap and balloon making.)

For mask making, companies even use plaster inner-moulds moulds (same process like with porcelain vessels) those stay the full time at room temperature and last about 100 uses. Only after pulling the dried latex masks out, the masks are heated (in a tumble dryer?) for final vulcanization.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

The French inflatable doll maker - "DOMAX" - use to have several how they make short videos of the production line - its a worthwhile show - (check their site ) -

As to the other methods of making latex products not sex dolls i am sure there are a multitude of processes to follow -

Inflatable sex dolls - are not cheap to make - this isn't an easy venture done in the kitchen or basement on a shoestring budget - i applaud those who have gone the distance to make exceptional latex dolls - as i 've seen here at TDF as done by one European member - these are some serious hand crafted project dolls - not the same as a mass produced doll

Both are eviable and rare treasures -

Happy Trails -

INFORMATIONS