www.funwestdoll.com

My Ingrid poupée

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
man30cese
Apprentice
Apprentice

My Ingrid poupée

Post by man30cese »

I have this doll from about 2 years and I'm very happy with her, so I share some photo of her with you and for that people looking for a french Poupée-Latex
Sorry for lips.. :lol: :-)...Hairy pussy is a my personalization not present in original doll :plaidskirt: :mrgreen:
Tell me what do you think.. :wink:

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My Ingrid poupée

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great job - man30cese - :thumbs_up:

I am totally luving your pictures of Ingrid - :angel:

I also have an Ingrid from poupee-latex - mine is from 2010 - she's with me 4 years now - and what a great looking and feeling to her - even to this day - one of the best dolls ever - that i have gotten -

Glad that you were able to share ths pictures of Ingrid with all of us here at the TDF - merci`-

Happy Trails -

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

Love the Pics :thumbs_up:

and the bush add on :multi: :multi: :multi:

Baron von doll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Baron von doll »

Hi man30cese, you've got great taste in dolls!

Very nice photos :D :thumbs_up:

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

I like poupee tooo

i have 3 but 1 is out of order. :cry:

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Great photos , and by the way i like the full bush you have on the doll , it's nice to see something different , it does look like you need to re do the lip color (top lips ha !)
By the way where did you get a full thick push hair to use for the doll ? :?
I would like to get a couple of vagina hair for a doll that look like that !

And to titjob ( i think i got the name right you said you had three dolls but one is out of commission , what's wrong with it , ripped or just has a leak , is it the tan colored skin ? if it's leaking and depending on if you want to sell it and depending on the price let me know . :)

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

timetraveler1
When I was about 13 we took a school field trip to a buffal farm/ranch. The buffalo were shedding and clumps of fur were blowing about like tumbleweeds. I left with my pockets packed with clumps of buffalo fur. Fast forward two years to when I salvaged a mannequin torso from a department store dumpster... and I've a pubic patch from my pack-rat drawer.

Iamdolllover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Iamdolllover »

I love the Poupee ladies! Ingrid is beautiful and I love her cute little hair pie. I have a Sarah Poupee. She is a redhead. You have inspired me to make her a fire crotch! I will have to start looking for some red pubes. What did you use for yours?

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I do know that you can buy theater beards and glue or silicon them on a doll for pubic hair . but it's not as thick as what he has on his doll .
the theater beard can be bought on e bay .

Iamdolllover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Iamdolllover »

Thanks for the tip Timetraveler1 I will browse ebay. I understand from reading these posts that there are substances to avoid that could degrade the latex. Would you recommend any type of glue that I should avoid? I have some Gorilla glue at home but I will have to check if it is recommended for latex. If not I could always keep a tube of silicon around.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

timetraveler1 wrote:Great photos , and by the way i like the full bush you have on the doll , it's nice to see something different , it does look like you need to re do the lip color (top lips ha !)
By the way where did you get a full thick push hair to use for the doll ? :?
I would like to get a couple of vagina hair for a doll that look like that !

And to titjob ( i think i got the name right you said you had three dolls but one is out of commission , what's wrong with it , ripped or just has a leak , is it the tan colored skin ? if it's leaking and depending on if you want to sell it and depending on the price let me know . :)
ripped :oops:

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Nice looking girl you have there... :thumbs_up:

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Good to know the latex inflatables last so long. Thanks for the full body views. I like the underwear.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Iamdolllover the ones on ebay (theater beards already have a glue on them i think to stick it on . otherwise you could probably just use some repair glue such a bicycle tire repair glue since it works on latex or rubber inner tubs ( i would use it sparingly ,(don't use the gorilla glue or super glue as that glue dries hard , the other glue i mentioned doesn't as far as i know .
By the way you can actually get theater beards in different colors to ! :wink:

tit job how bad of a rip is it on the doll , any pics ? i was wondering if i could use it as a project doll .

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

timetraveler1 wrote:Iamdolllover the ones on ebay (theater beards already have a glue on them i think to stick it on . otherwise you could probably just use some repair glue such a bicycle tire repair glue since it works on latex or rubber inner tubs ( i would use it sparingly ,(don't use the gorilla glue or super glue as that glue dries hard , the other glue i mentioned doesn't as far as i know .
By the way you can actually get theater beards in different colors to ! :wink:

tit job how bad of a rip is it on the doll , any pics ? i was wondering if i could use it as a project doll .
half vag ripped.
Behind the sweet insert of silicon
may I plug her and use her for cuddle. :oops:

INFORMATIONS