Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Shipping crate?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

dennis3761
Location: 151 Countries, only 1 Elsbeth! No place I would rather be.

Shipping crate?

Post by dennis3761 »

Tengu-

Here is the information from Bill's post "Angels first day" regarding the size of the body seven crate.

"This crate measures 58 3/4 inches high from the floor, 26 inches deep and 24 1/2 inches wide"

Hope this helps-
Dennis

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Shipping crate?

Post by Wolverine »

That would be the same crate my Tia was shipped in. Image Image

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Shipping crate?

Post by Bill »

I just finished reassembling Angel's crate for her return trip to Abyss. I used deck screws to replace the nails Abyss uses. Less damage to my eardrums when working in the house. I had to staple all that foam down as well.
I won't put Angel in the crate until I get the call from the shipper but all is ready.

Tengu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Shipping crate?

Post by Tengu »

Thank you for the help guys. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Shipping crate?

Post by jackrabbit »

If the body 3 and the body 7 are shipped in the same crate, then there are still only two sizes.

You can see the crates in this shot from my factory pics. It's hard to tell for sure, but I thnk the open crate on the right, and those on the left in the back, are the larger Tia-sized crates, while the two in between those appear to be Darcy-sized. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Shipping crate?

Post by Wolverine »

I do believe you are right on the money, my man. Image
Any chance of a return visit to the factory, with more pictures?? Image Image

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Shipping crate?

Post by jackrabbit »

Hey, ya never know. I would like to get a closeup look at a Jenny. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Tengu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Shipping crate?

Post by Tengu »

Can you tell me what the dimensions are on the wooden crates that the Dolls are shipped in? Thanks.

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Shipping crate?

Post by jackrabbit »

Depends on which doll. There are two different crate sizes. There is a smaller crate for the little dolls, such as the body 2, 4, and 5, and a larger one for the body 3 and body 1. I'm not sure which of the two sizes is used for the bodies 6 and 7.

I can't tell you anything about the big crate, but I just took a tape measure to Darcy's body 2 crate and came up with approximately 24.5 inches width, 26.5 depth, and 55 height.

INFORMATIONS