sexysexdoll.com

6Ye Rocks the doll industry again! Look at this Muscle lady

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

6Ye Rocks the doll industry again! Look at this Muscle lady

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Even if you are not into this muscular body, you can't deny this is the most detailed body in TPE doll industry (or even silicone). You can see the extremely detailed muscle and vein shape.

The new head N34 also debuts in this new set of photos. Her name is Maddelena. she is the winner of the 2017 World Female Bodybuilders Championship. Bodybuilding is her life. Do you wanna take care of her?

163B, match with a head your desire
https://www.sexysexdoll.com/6ye-163cm-b ... r-sex-doll

163B + N34
https://www.sexysexdoll.com/athletic-se ... -maddelena

standalone head N34
https://www.sexysexdoll.com/6ye-premium ... -doll-face
Attachments
6Ye-#N34-a.jpg
6Ye-#N34-a.jpg (115.24 KiB) Viewed 5896 times
6Ye-Premium-163cm-B-cup-Muscular-cover.jpg
6Ye-Premium-163cm-B-cup-Muscular-cover.jpg (114.78 KiB) Viewed 5896 times
6Ye-Premium-163cm-B-cup-Muscular-Doll-Face-34-cover.jpg
6Ye-Premium-163cm-B-cup-Muscular-Doll-Face-34-cover.jpg (142.49 KiB) Viewed 5896 times
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: 6Ye Rocks the doll industry again! Look at this Muscle l

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

She's amazing
Attachments
6Ye-Premium-163cm-B-cup-Muscular-Doll-Face-34-44.jpg
6Ye-Premium-163cm-B-cup-Muscular-Doll-Face-34-44.jpg (117.11 KiB) Viewed 5893 times
6Ye-Premium-163cm-B-cup-Muscular-Doll-Face-34-23.jpg
6Ye-Premium-163cm-B-cup-Muscular-Doll-Face-34-23.jpg (71.17 KiB) Viewed 5893 times
6Ye-Premium-163cm-B-cup-Muscular-Doll-Face-34-21.jpg
6Ye-Premium-163cm-B-cup-Muscular-Doll-Face-34-21.jpg (90.48 KiB) Viewed 5893 times
6Ye-Premium-163cm-B-cup-Muscular-Doll-Face-34-26.jpg
6Ye-Premium-163cm-B-cup-Muscular-Doll-Face-34-26.jpg (145.96 KiB) Viewed 5893 times
- Free shipping
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
*Limited Time Only*

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Attachments
6Ye-Premium-163cm-B-cup-Muscular-Doll-Face-34-20.jpg
6Ye-Premium-163cm-B-cup-Muscular-Doll-Face-34-20.jpg (60.89 KiB) Viewed 5841 times
6Ye-Premium-163cm-B-cup-Muscular-Doll-Face-34-19.jpg
6Ye-Premium-163cm-B-cup-Muscular-Doll-Face-34-19.jpg (64.16 KiB) Viewed 5841 times
6Ye-Premium-163cm-B-cup-Muscular-Doll-Face-34-22.jpg
6Ye-Premium-163cm-B-cup-Muscular-Doll-Face-34-22.jpg (95.02 KiB) Viewed 5841 times
- Free shipping
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
*Limited Time Only*

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Look at the realistic details on her back and abs!

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Not my cup of tea, but hats off to the artist who sculpted all those anatomically realistic muscles and curves. A truly realistic representation of an athletic feminine body. Congratulations, and best success!

Maiz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Maiz »

I totally love muscles on a lady, and the amount detail on this one is truly awe inspiring! This may just be a need-to-buy...

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Looks like a transexual hooker that you approach late at night - with poor lighting.... you get all excited as you approach, her body looking strong and sexy from 20ft away.... as you fantasize about her you get closer and all of a sudden, a deep low voice greets you with... "hey baby wanna date?" YES GUYS IT IS REALLY A MAN DRESSED IN WOMAN'S CLOTHES.... The ultimate transgender..............

RR2017
Ex-Member

Post by RR2017 »

I agree with LJ69, that face: Yikes! "That's a man, baby!"

Maybe put a WM head #142 on it, re-pour in green TPE and voila: She-Hulk.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Tybalt wrote:Look at the realistic details on her back and abs!
I was trying to be polite and positive...

Please re-market as transgender doll with big veiny dick. You guys will sell more this way...

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

hmm, I am not sure if this would be my taste, but still is a work of art.
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I definitely admire the courage shown to make such an interesting doll. This will appeal to many different types of people. The extreme muscles are very interesting. This can appeal to straight guys, bi-guys, gay, transgender and basically anyone that gets off on super muscly women. This doll could also appeal to other woman, looking for a more strong/dominant sex partner. Agree with tybalt that she would look awesome with a thick veiny erect cock.

Personally I would love to see this doll with HUGE breasts.... well at least large/extra large, something like the WM170M cup or maybe a bit less extreme, like the amazingly sexy WM170H cup. I reckon if you combine these amazing muscles with the superb breasts of the 170H (or crazy huge 170M) then it could be a great seller. Then add (as an optional extra) a nice hard stiff cock and bang! Crazy bi-sexual, transgender fantasy doll... feel those muscly legs, squeeze those huge tits and play with the big stiff cock......that would be enough for even a fairly 'straight' guy to consider buying... just for the crazy sexuality of her/him/she/he.....

Another bizarre idea... perhaps you could make a couple of male faces with heavy makeup with the skin tone to match this doll.....and perhaps also 1-2 more female faces with a really strong, angular jaw-line for that 'is it a real woman or is it a man in woman's makeup' type of look.

Even though it is not my preference as such, I think that it would be really interesting to see such an interesting combination doll...

Would be interested of hearing the opinions of TDF members in the LGBT community. I think this doll has amazing potential.....

PS sorry if I have offended any LGBT members as I am not really familiar with that scene so do not know what is politically ok to say and what is not. I welcome any feedback on this matter.

I would consider myself 98-99% 'straight' as I simply adore women BUT.... a couple of alcoholic ciders combined with huge muscles, huge tits and a big thick cock...... it's the 1-2% of me that I am worried about.......... :roll:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

LJ69 wrote: Agree with tybalt that she would look awesome with a thick veiny erect cock.....

Personally I would love to see this doll with HUGE breasts.... well at least large/extra large, something like the WM170M cup or maybe a bit less extreme, like the amazingly sexy WM170H cup. I reckon if you combine these amazing muscles with the superb breasts of the 170H (or crazy huge 170M) then it could be a great seller. Then add (as an optional extra) a nice hard stiff cock and bang! Crazy bi-sexual, transgender fantasy doll... feel those muscly legs, squeeze those huge tits and play with the big stiff cock......that would be enough for even a fairly 'straight' guy to consider buying... just for the crazy sexuality of her/him/she/he.....

I would consider myself 98-99% 'straight' as I simply adore women BUT.... a couple of alcoholic ciders combined with huge muscles, huge tits and a big thick cock...... it's the 1-2% of me that I am worried about.......... :roll:
So....LJ...you would like her to be like my Gal Pearl....
Anung's Fave Pearl.jpg
Anung's Fave Pearl.jpg (894.58 KiB) Viewed 5364 times
But noting the rest of your post, I can put in in touch with just the right person, a Brazillian friend of mine.

Fernanda Christine.

She is a great personal trainer, and ticks all those boxes....

https://www.ashemaletube.com/model/fern ... tine-3800/

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hey Anung. Looked at your link with the shemales.... yuck! Thanks mate you quickly crushed my 1-2 'curious' side - not my cup of tea at all..... thanks mate - I am 100% HETRO again...you saved me bro!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

LJ69 wrote:Hey Anung. Looked at your link with the shemales.... yuck! Thanks mate you quickly crushed my 1-2 'curious' side - not my cup of tea at all..... thanks mate - I am 100% HETRO again...you saved me bro!
I suppose it depends what side of it you are on, the giver or recipient, :wink: especially with Xmas just around the corner.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

I'm glad to see some variety here. She reminds me of one of my good friends who is a female body builder... I think I need to send her a message soon.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

INFORMATIONS