sexysexdoll.com

UK Doll Buyers?

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

UK Doll Buyers?

Post by mvcuk1 »

I'm looking to buy a doll from SexySexDoll and I wanted to know if anyone has bought a doll from SexySexDoll from the UK and what the service was like? Also if there were any issues with delivery and customs?

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: UK Doll Buyers?

Post by bob7892 »

Hi mvcuk1 ,
I have a 150 cm 6ye From SSD I also live in the UK .
The service I had from SSD was second to none , I had no problems with delivery or customs , my girl arrive bang on time
and in mint condition .
I would recommend SSD to anybody , I would also recommend 6ye dolls , they are superb ,
And since purchasing one I have to admit , I have fallen in love with mine :oops: :oops: :oops:

if you are worried about dealing with the Tax and customs side yourself , I would recommend Graham at Love Doll UK
He takes care of all that for you .
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

mvcuk1 wrote:I'm looking to buy a doll from SexySexDoll and I wanted to know if anyone has bought a doll from SexySexDoll from the UK and what the service was like? Also if there were any issues with delivery and customs?
Hey, like Bob said, we will help you clear VAT and import duty in advance. The doll will arrive without any issues. :D :D :D

Instead of charging higher for the service, we charge very little because we bear 50% of it with you :)
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

ccook2718
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ccook2718 »

Aha! As someone new to dolls, I'm glad to find such a strong recommendation, and a vendor that cares for their customers! 8O

AddictedToSexDolls

Post by AddictedToSexDolls »

bob7892 wrote:Hi mvcuk1 ,
I have a 150 cm 6ye From SSD I also live in the UK .
The service I had from SSD was second to none , I had no problems with delivery or customs , my girl arrive bang on time
and in mint condition .
I would recommend SSD to anybody , I would also recommend 6ye dolls , they are superb ,
And since purchasing one I have to admit , I have fallen in love with mine :oops: :oops: :oops:

if you are worried about dealing with the Tax and customs side yourself , I would recommend Graham at Love Doll UK
He takes care of all that for you .
How's the 150cm B cup 6YE doll ? My concern is the smell and skeleton, is the skeleton updated to ball joint, as well as fingers, wrists and neck ? Is the figure of the doll realistically proportional, can you buy regular clothes for this doll, what size clothes can she wear... that's another concern I have proportions, are they realistic to the female this height which I believe is 4'11 ? I am considering either the 150 cm B cup or the 166 cm A cup the 6YE brand.

INFORMATIONS