sexysexdoll.com

WM 170 H #56 Doll has arrived HYPE!

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
Swecake
Apprentice
Apprentice

WM 170 H #56 Doll has arrived HYPE!

Post by Swecake »

Ordered a doll from SSD a month ago. It arrived here in Sweden this Monday, a total of 15 days for completition and 13 days shipping :D

First off I want to thank SSD and Isaac for excellent service by keeping regular contact throughout the transaction and for putting up with all my questions regarding the service and product.

Their website is world class and one of the best I've seen once you add how practical it is and still looks professional and goes into detail about everything you need- and want to know. This was also the deciding factor when choosing vendor.

I got a fantastic doll that honestly beat expectations by miles. I'm usually very skeptical about how a picture in an advertisement looks compared to what you can expect, but I can say the doll I recieved looks exactly how it's shown on the website. You can buy with confidence.

The option, with a guarantee, to clear VAT and custom fees was also a great deal. Being from Sweden I saved atleast 580 USD by using this service. This makes it possibly the best price offered for this model I've seen online ( not including obvious scam seller ofc!), when taking customs into consideration.

Two free optional outfits comes with the doll.

A heads up for Swedish buyers would be it might be shipped through UPS Sweden once in Sweden, which has very mixed reviews /sarcasm (it's possibly the worst rated company in the world by google reviews :whistle: ). I was sweating quite a bit, but to my shock and relief they came through in a great way. They even called me before delivery, which is unheard of lol.

The only problem I have with sex dolls how they look in general is the placement of the vagina which is several cm from where it would naturally be. I know the reason for it but as I'm very hesitant of even using the doll for it's intended purpose (yes, I bought an extra insert, I'm not sure why tho lol), aesthetics matter much to me.
An option with perhaps a fake anal duct in future, to enable a more natural look by placing the vaginal opening closer to the rear, would be nice.

Here's the details of my order:

WM 170cm H-cup Asian Sex Doll Cheryl

Skin Color: Default (I'm pretty sure this is "Tan", as the pictures from various vendors of this doll are the same and labeled often as tan).
Wig: Default - Same as the Doll
Additional Wig - Free: WIG 5
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Vagina: Removable Vagina
Manicure: Nude
ToeNail Color: Default - Natural
Areola Size: Default (about same size and light brown I would say, slightly darker and looks more natural than on the promo pictures)
Labia Color:: Skin Tone
Realistic Tongue: No
Pubic Hair: Shaved (No)
Storage: No
Standing Foot: Standing Foot (additional cost)
Penis Add-on: No
Import Duty: Yes

This is my first doll and you can read a bit about me and how I ended up on TDF and buying a doll here https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 8#p1162828.

Today, after 3 exhausting days of cleaning, I finally attached the head, put on a wig (the wig was a nightmare, I have no idea how it goes on to fit perfect. If the cleaning and dressing of the doll was a video game the wig would be the final boss for sure lol) and some underwear for some photos.

I'm not that good at taking photos and these was taken with my phone which is quite old. No make up was added, the doll looks more or less exactly as she did when unpacked.

Have a nice day! :mrgreen:
Attachments
20170831_205031.jpg
20170831_205031.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 3517 times
20170831_203759.jpg
20170831_203759.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 3517 times
20170831_203738.jpg
20170831_203738.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 3517 times
20170831_201959.jpg
20170831_201959.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 3517 times
20170831_201909.jpg
20170831_201909.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 3517 times
Just a opened
Just a opened
20170828_162047.jpg (888.11 KiB) Viewed 3517 times
Picture from vendor upon completition
1601014301.jpg (68.46 KiB) Viewed 3517 times
908849113.jpg (78.45 KiB) Viewed 3517 times
102984493.jpg (75.19 KiB) Viewed 3517 times

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: WM 170 H #56 Doll has arrived HYPE!

Post by ZannyDanger »

Congratulations, she's absolutely gorgeous!!
I do love head #56 so much, it can fit on a wide range of bodies and really is one of their best looking imo.
Glad she made it home in one piece, i know how stressful the long wait can be especially when starting to think about possible damage!

Enjoy the honeymoon, get to know each other and i wish you two to share many, many, many warm nights together!

Deadly Stampede

Post by Deadly Stampede »

Looks very realistic.
[b]1988[/b]
Swedish guy that found my first inflatble lovedoll at the age of 15, back in the late eities.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

wow thank you for your kind words! We are always proud to bring the dream girls to our customers. Please post more pics of her. Face 56 is always perfect for all kind of photography style!
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

yay you are welcome to post photos of your beauty on this topic : SSD customer photo show :D
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 86&t=87958
- Free shipping
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
*Limited Time Only*

Swecake
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Swecake »

My pleasure, and I'm just being honest to be fair.
I'll try get some more photos and for the photo show, it's just that my camera is pretty bad and my photo skills even worse. It looks so good when I'm about to take it and then it changes quite a bit with lighting and angle. I'm working on it but might take a while.

I also bought some clothing but it's hard to find anything that is both hot and fits with that massive chest and superthin waist. Also some black clothing I washed still gives stains on the test tpe piece :(
Attachments
20170902_210225.jpg
20170902_210225.jpg (231.52 KiB) Viewed 3315 times
20170902_203645.jpg
20170902_203645.jpg (183.33 KiB) Viewed 3315 times
Hair took on some strange green color xd
Hair took on some strange green color xd
20170902_201749.jpg (277.64 KiB) Viewed 3315 times

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Swecake wrote:My pleasure, and I'm just being honest to be fair.
I'll try get some more photos and for the photo show, it's just that my camera is pretty bad and my photo skills even worse. It looks so good when I'm about to take it and then it changes quite a bit with lighting and angle. I'm working on it but might take a while.

I also bought some clothing but it's hard to find anything that is both hot and fits with that massive chest and superthin waist. Also some black clothing I washed still gives stains on the test tpe piece :(
Try silky smooth material, don't use lace. High quality cotton is fine. Also try bright colour outfits, like white
- Free shipping
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
*Limited Time Only*

INFORMATIONS