sexysexdoll.com

ups shipping !!!!

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
jamiestour

ups shipping !!!!

Post by jamiestour »

Hows was your guys views on ups shipping your doll over im very disappointed tbh so far 4 days in and not even any sort of tracking info what so ever there is not even anything to confirm my doll has even left the factory yet let alone in transit or where or anything its kinda tainted what had be a very pleasant transaction :( :( :(

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: ups shipping !!!!

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

jamiestour wrote:Hows was your guys views on ups shipping your doll over im very disappointed tbh so far 4 days in and not even any sort of tracking info what so ever there is not even anything to confirm my doll has even left the factory yet let alone in transit or where or anything its kinda tainted what had be a very pleasant transaction :( :( :(
Hey there, as advised before, if you would like us to clear Import Duty and VAT for you in advance. The status will NOT be updated until the shipment lands in the Netherlands. That is about 7 - 10 days after we receive confirmation from you.

This is perfectly normal and the same method is adopted by all European sellers.

But we still strongly recommend this option because it is MUCH cheaper, compared to yourself paying the VAT upon arrival.

On the other hand, if you would like to track the status all the way, you will have to pay VAT and Import duty upon arrival, this is via FedEx.

The shipment has left the factory a long time ago and there is nothing you need to worry about.

:D :D :D
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

jamiestour

Post by jamiestour »

Still no valid reason why these shipments dont show as shipped out from source until they reach the netherlands unless yourselves and ups are employing some form of underhand shipping practice to avoid correct import tbh.

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

At the best of times... UPS (OOPS!) Blows Big Chunks! Out of all the express shipping companies, they have to be the worst. Personally, I would never use them, and if I had the choice between them and a slow moving freighter, I'd choose the freighter.

To summarize, I'd rather pay for CUSTOMER SERVICE than have to deal with their less than satisfactory service. It continues to amaze me that this company remains in business...

Abe
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup

jamiestour

Post by jamiestour »

Ok i will reword my earlier comment im not trying to insinuate that ssd are to blame for any of the shipment issues but as the vendor they need to look into this as its an issue tbh and needs addressing i worked in a top end parcel courier for 10 years working on the international section so i know better than most how the process works and this is shady to say the least when there is no tracking proof of collection ,inbound to sorting hub anf outbound to shipping info available.

thommyv

Post by thommyv »

jamiestour wrote:Hows was your guys views on ups shipping your doll over im very disappointed tbh so far 4 days in and not even any sort of tracking info what so ever there is not even anything to confirm my doll has even left the factory yet let alone in transit or where or anything its kinda tainted what had be a very pleasant transaction :( :( :(
>Order placed 10th July
>Doll shipped from China appx. 12-14th July
>UPS shipping label created 18th July [customs Netherlands]
>Doll cleared and on way 27th July

... yeah, 7-10 days is accurate.

Patience :glou:
Current waifu: Sanhui Elfie [118 cm]
Past waifus: 4Woods AI Doll S+ [160 cm] <][> DollHouse168 KOI [138 cm] <][> WM Doll Riley [100 cm] <][> Beautiful Dolls Judy/Rose [120 cm]

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Stay Happy :D :D :D

Don't worry :D :D :D
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

Every shipping company is great in one place and terrible in another. None is great everywhere or terrible everywhere.

INFORMATIONS