sexysexdoll.com

Tatiana 161 cm G-cup doll review.

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
OniSairento5
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Tatiana 161 cm G-cup doll review.

Post by OniSairento5 »

Hi to all TDF members! This is my first review on forum.
I order a doll on Sexy Sex Doll. I looking for tall doll. The choise was between 161 cm and 170 cm dolls. 170 cm looks really good, but weight to much heavy and not comfortable for transporting for me.
I choose 161 cm doll. Also i like the of 51 head. This is first doll in my life.
The delivery was veryyyyyyyy loooong and have many problems. Isaac was talking about 2-3 weeks. But it take's 1,5 month.
Now to the point. The doll looks really good. Very soft hands and feet. But hands and feet have a little bad quality. Many pieces of protruding TPE materials. Armpit material began to fall apart almost immediately. The butt....... Welll. This doll don't have a butt. It's not for "butt man". Breast looking good and also soft. Vagina and anus is good for me.
I'm very pleased with the doll. However, I will not buy anything from SSD (Isaac). The delivery process was very nervous. But you can trust to Issac. He really good guy!
And some photo for you.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Tatiana 161 cm G-cup doll review.

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Hi, I would like to clarify that the customer is based in a real outskirt of Eastern Europe (it's rude to say where the customer is in specifically). At first we were concerned if dolls are able to get in there. Finally, she made it. The biggest issue is their local customs where the shipment was stuck there for so long.

Typically, for all our US, UK, Europe, Canadian and Japan customers, they typically receive the dolls in 1-3 weeks. Please check out more of our reviews. Also, you need to be aware that WM dolls take longer to arrive. For those who want to receive dolls in quick, we would have other recommendations for you.

This is a beautiful WM doll. Forgot to mention, the outfits she is wearing, are the free gifts from us. They fit perfectly!
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Pics are great, glad she arrived.

Outfits are spectacular by the way!

Roman62
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Roman62 »

You should blame the custom instead. If I'm not mistaken, you live in Russia in which their custom clearance is one of the most inefficient in the world.

LeonBehrens
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LeonBehrens »

I don't think it's Isaac's fault, you should blame customs instead. Isaac ships very fast. :)

INFORMATIONS