sexysexdoll.com

How do you think of standing feet?

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com

I prefer barefoot without the ugly bolt
36%
I prefer standing feet
64%

Total votes: 25

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

We always recommend customers to get the standing feet for various reasons. Besides standing, it can protect feet especially in the delivery.
Nevertheless, the shortcomings are also very obvious.

So how do you think of standing feet? Do you still avoid it even you know its advantage? Please let us know and discuss here.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: How do you think of standing feet?

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Is there no option 3 :?:
I prefer standing feet without the ugly bolts :idea:
If that could be possible :!:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

Let's be honest... the feet are a joke on tpe dolls. The toes are like limp noodles and the feet are a practical death sentences. Unless you never try to stand the doll. The first time you are trying to learn how to stand the doll,you will damage the feet. Till you get the hang of it,by then the damage is already done. Learning to balance a 80lbs+ doll is a process.

Since owning a doll,i think their should be a major overhaul of the hands and feet. They are ticking time bombs. Sorry,to sound gloomy....

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Whilst I can appreciate the benefits provided by the standing feet option both my gals have normal feet. I really wanted them to look as realistic as possible even if that meant them not being able to stand. In fact I have found a way for them to stand for short periods (a few minutes at a time) and so far their feet seem fine, this has given me more scope with photos etc. I had read somewhere on here recently that a doll manufacturer had developed a standing foot without the visible bolts, if that's true that I would certainly go for that with next gal.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Standing feet with no bolts should be the next big thing with TPE doll. The first manufacturer that will come with this will get the biggest share of the market as long as the other won't have this feature ready.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

waspie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by waspie »

Sorry for late post, don't come here often.
"Standing feet" is essentially mis-information, and false advertising. Tpe dolls cannot stand on their own safely, without balancing or without support, and like mentioned, when tried, damage is already done. You would think nowadays, developers could have this problem solved, including the poorly designed wrists and hands/fingers. It's not rocket science...speaking of which, we got man on the moon in the 1970's, so i doubt this is a difficult task to overcome in comparison. I certainly would not buy another doll until they could stand on their own feet safely, and hands/wrists fixed.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

waspie wrote:Sorry for late post, don't come here often.
"Standing feet" is essentially mis-information, and false advertising. Tpe dolls cannot stand on their own safely, without balancing or without support, and like mentioned, when tried, damage is already done. You would think nowadays, developers could have this problem solved, including the poorly designed wrists and hands/fingers. It's not rocket science...speaking of which, we got man on the moon in the 1970's, so i doubt this is a difficult task to overcome in comparison. I certainly would not buy another doll until they could stand on their own feet safely, and hands/wrists fixed.
This is exactly what I am waiting for. I mentioned it in another thread. I love the TPE dolls, but I will wait for squeleton/TP3 improvements before buying a new one. I bought mine a year ago, and no change whatsoever since. Lot of new body shape, but the skeleton/reliability stay the same.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Standing foot option will be on my next doll for certain but like others have mentioned the bolt look is not a good one.

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

I haven't yet taken a picture of any of my dolls standing, and if I want certain positions I'm going for a very light-weight non-silicon non-tpe doll anyway.

I'm curious about Doll4Ever and 6ye dolls and how they handle standing, as they have different skeleton designs.

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

The ugly bolts are a deal breaker for me. Plus they typically look even uglier after they have seen some actual use from what I've observed in pictures.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

I suspect this poll will be pretty evenly split. For me, No standing feet (& no Franken-bolts) for my gurls and their perfect peds!

If you absolutely insist on stand your doll, the standing option is the only way to go. However, I have yet to see a standing foot not sustain some horrible damage in doing so.

My girls prefer to be sitting sexily dangling their heels or laying around with their feet in the air.
:plaidskirt:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

INFORMATIONS