www.freelovedollhouse.com

My review of Sophia aka Emelia Sophia Amourie

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
Garvdart1977

My review of Sophia aka Emelia Sophia Amourie

Post by Garvdart1977 »

First off I cannot express more gratitude to Don and Mon amour, he's been so much help figuring it out and helping me through the process, keeping the story short, light delay because factory rejected initial production, right when they upgraded there skeleton, don absorbed the cost of upgrade and got it upgraded for me, she can shrug shoulders, and bend at waist side too side, with a quick attach head,
Mine is a little off centered and certain look at ranges are hard achieve, but a minor issue. An easily overlooked issue is that certain tilts, turns show a gap between neck and head, but the snap version makes changing head or clothes a breeze.

My package arrived one day earlier, go fed ex, driver didn't even ask, box came in pristine condition no visible damage at all.
IMG_20170925_122044.jpg
IMG_20170925_122044.jpg (290.28 KiB) Viewed 6610 times
Her specs
She's a jy doll 5'2" 34 24 34 70lbs ,box with other items was at 90
On Mon amour toujours site this is a Sophia base, I call her Emelia Sophia Amourie for reference and I think it's a good name
I went with a 3 skin tone, light skin, insert option with standing feet, placing those feet and distribute weight of doll for standing shots takes patience, and make sure you cover her feet while doing so my first attempts caused minor damage around base screws nothing majorly noticible but a stalking sock is a must with this option.
25.jpg
25.jpg (252.32 KiB) Viewed 6610 times
Insert option, you cannot tell the difference visibly or through touch, she arrived with 4 inserts total, great for tpe stain testing, don't know if this was a mistake or not. But on initial inspection it looked like they sent me a fixed vagina, had too use lube too pull it out, each insert I was sent has variant diameters, and interior textures. :glou:

Doll came with a sheer white night gown plus panties it fits perfectly
Other accessories
A vaginal irigator, 2 wigs blond and Auburn wig brush a pair of very small inspection gloves, I am talking gloves on I have webbed fingers like less then two knuckles .
Sadly no warming rod, probably was supposed to go instead of a insert, but you be surprised how fast a jy doll picks up body heat. Wrestling with a 70 lb doll will make everything heat up :evil:
Tpe odor; none.
Went through the wash, oil, powder process, used a lawn chair too place in shower, and soaped Emelia up, dried using soft sponge, Baby oil absorbed very fast like 15-20minutes,
The personal letter by don great but the owners manufacturer page leaves a lot of info out about doll care. Especially the baby oil part. Not a deal breaker but a suggestion
They do emphasis stain prevention and warning.
IMG_20170925_154040.jpg
IMG_20170925_154040.jpg (590.53 KiB) Viewed 6610 times
A detail of skeleton would be great as a guide showing precisely where joints and pivots are took me awhile to move pelvus forward and getting her too stand, again a suggestion for manufacturer.

Photo time sorry quality sucks need a better camera, but you won't know how good she looks or feels till you do in person.
I had a minor stain from one garment where the panties are black, needless to say that outfit no longer has that. She's actually wearing jeggings plus it, was more worried the jeggings would stain.
IMG_20170925_165459.jpg
IMG_20170925_165459.jpg (504.4 KiB) Viewed 6610 times
The tease
IMG_20170925_193207.jpg
IMG_20170925_193207.jpg (575.03 KiB) Viewed 6610 times
IMG_20170925_193216.jpg
IMG_20170925_193216.jpg (586.4 KiB) Viewed 6610 times
IMG_20170925_193322.jpg
IMG_20170925_193322.jpg (608.4 KiB) Viewed 6610 times
IMG_20170925_193536.jpg
IMG_20170925_193536.jpg (615.4 KiB) Viewed 6610 times
My storage solution
Couch hide
IMG_20170925_213825.jpg
IMG_20170925_213825.jpg (317.15 KiB) Viewed 6610 times
Open
IMG_20170925_213951.jpg
IMG_20170925_213951.jpg (291.4 KiB) Viewed 6610 times

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: My review of Sophia aka Emelia Sophia Amourie

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Garvdart1977 I'm glad she arrived safely. She looks amazing! I appreciate the detailed review as well. I'm very excited for you and know you will enjoy Emilea's company. It was truly a pleasure assisting you.

Just a SN-

The instructions are my edited version of the instructions some factories include with their orders; I've changed the phrasing to suite English speaking customers. Most manufacturers do not include instructions. I have requested all the factories I deal with to include them along with a personal letter from your new girl. At this time there are no factories that endorse the mineral oil rub down for TPE (at least that I'm aware of and I've asked most of them I deal with). I do not recommend this either hence it's not listed in the instructions. Of course it's up to you whether you want to do that but please make sure you do your research before implementing the procedure as a common practice.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

It's been a bit of a learning curve,but a happy one, she as a sleep cuddle buddy needs too be powdered almost daily (any kiss or other eliminates my cornstarch powdering, cornstarch has a lightly sweet taste so happy day) how often should I be washing and powdering?, but a body stalking should solve that issue, her neck is a little loose, is there a way too tighten it?
If you buy standing foot option absolutely put socks/ stalking on immediately, I have minor damage around the base screws already, so I loosened the hex screws so the stalking are between skin and hex screw, and she actually stands on the metal vs her skin so any friction is on metal not tpe. Plus with shoes ,boots makes it easier too protect and stand.

Insert option is amazing in sitting position legs closed she is water tight(sealed), when I wash her lawn chair in shower , legs outside no water gets past the insert, so I've been using Vaseline inside the cavity, too create a bacterial barrier, it's almost a vacuum effect insert nearly gets sucked in, and oh my! no insert legs closed or drawn closer together, you better be prepared. The inserts received have variants too texture and oh my...

More photos
IMG_20170929_052942_1.jpg
IMG_20170929_052942_1.jpg (391.77 KiB) Viewed 6475 times
IMG_20170929_054633_1.jpg
IMG_20170929_054633_1.jpg (506.15 KiB) Viewed 6475 times
Upside down buying new camera soon...

DG17
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DG17 »

Garvdart1977 wrote:It's been a bit of a learning curve,but a happy one, she as a sleep cuddle buddy needs too be powdered almost daily (any kiss or other eliminates my cornstarch powdering, cornstarch has a lightly sweet taste so happy day) how often should I be washing and powdering?, but a body stalking should solve that issue, her neck is a little loose, is there a way too tighten it?
If you buy standing foot option absolutely put socks/ stalking on immediately, I have minor damage around the base screws already, so I loosened the hex screws so the stalking are between skin and hex screw, and she actually stands on the metal vs her skin so any friction is on metal not tpe. Plus with shoes ,boots makes it easier too protect and stand.

Insert option is amazing in sitting position legs closed she is water tight(sealed), when I wash her lawn chair in shower , legs outside no water gets past the insert, so I've been using Vaseline inside the cavity, too create a bacterial barrier, it's almost a vacuum effect insert nearly gets sucked in, and oh my! no insert legs closed or drawn closer together, you better be prepared. The inserts received have variants too texture and oh my...

More photos
IMG_20170929_052942_1.jpg
IMG_20170929_054633_1.jpg
Upside down buying new camera soon...
I usually powder every other day when I can and shower once a week followed by powdering, for soap I've been using Dawn dishsoap, but may move onto something else soon if I get other recommendations

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Congrats on her arrival! :glou: Very nice review and 8O great pix also. Can't stop staring at those B 8O 8O B I E S ! !

Oops... Elisabeth just took notice...

Alexa! Now listen here:

Code: Select all

lissie@alexatilbrook:~$ sudo chown gardvart:gardvart /home/gardvart/Emelia\'s_boobs && sudo chmod 0700 /home/gardvart/Emelia\'s_boobs
(Edit: had to edit Elisabeth's bash one-liner to escape out the single quote marks. It would result in an error.)

Code: Select all

bash: cannot stat /home/gardvart/Emelia: no such file or directory
(That's what would happen if it wasn't escaped with the backslash. Linux is picky about that!)

Only Gardvart1977 has read, write and execute permission to those boobs. You have 0777 permission to MY boobs and Jessi's too.

I'm in deep shit now... :haha4: Okay, maybe not...

But congratulations! You chosen well by going with Mon Amour Toujours. (Don has said that I'm his unofficial Love Doll Evangelist and even though that Don and I are working upon getting that title of "Vendor Affiliated" with the "Mon Amour Toujours" in the blue banner thingy, but y'all know what Alton Brown's famous quote will follow...)

(...But that's another show!, in case you didn't know.)

Have a happy honeymoon.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

These are nice photos and thanks for sharing your experience.

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

windave wrote:These are nice photos and thanks for sharing your experience.
Of course good vendor and will share, old saying
Bad service tell 10 people
Good service tell 3
The questions I had don, was so helpful , her neck is a bit loose any help?

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Garvdart1977 wrote:
Good service tell 3
Could you explain what you mean by loose?
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

MonAmour wrote:
Garvdart1977 wrote:
Good service tell 3
Certain neck poses the weight of the head will make the neck bend without any force, mostly due too user error, inexperience, had her kneeling on bed and she fell, Head first too floor, thought I broke her, since then the neck joint side to side is very loose. Forward back still tight requiring force to move side to side is almost "floppy"

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Accidents are part of the learning curve but it seems she was none the worse for ware! :D she is beautiful! :D

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Garvdart1977 wrote:
MonAmour wrote:
Garvdart1977 wrote:
Good service tell 3
Certain neck poses the weight of the head will make the neck bend without any force, mostly due too user error, inexperience, had her kneeling on bed and she fell, Head first too floor, thought I broke her, since then the neck joint side to side is very loose. Forward back still tight requiring force to move side to side is almost "floppy"
She has a hinged neck and it may be possible to tighten the bolt. At this time this is not familiar territory for me but I'll see what I can do to get some info for you. Perhaps someone on the forum might have some suggestions.

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

almost two years old now, and shes holding up especially well, though ive taken some preventive measures, I ve dressed here in a very light, tightly meshed body stalking too protect the skin and minimize powdering, then put a cut darker mesh over the top.

I keep her in tights for her feet the standing option creates a fast paced erosion on the feet, speaking of standing her joints are so loose that well my girl is on permenant bed rest.

too avoid mold and bacteria i 2x a month insert a clorox wipe inside her so there is no funk about her, as a side note since i went with the insert option i always close her legs so she seals shut, no air no bacterial growth

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thank you for the update! I'm glad she's still with you and you're still here on TDF :D

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

is there a way too get a skeleton shot on Sophia? would love too have her model again....

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Garvdart1977 wrote:is there a way too get a skeleton shot on Sophia? would love too have her model again....
I'm not sure I know what you mean by skeleton shot.

INFORMATIONS