www.freelovedollhouse.com

Sex Robots

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Re: Sex Robots

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

I'll oppose robotics an any and every form. I'd kill for a factory job right now but fucking robots are replacing the American workforce and keeping us in poverty. Wake up! Our jobs aren't going to Mexico, they're going to robots because they don't require a wage beyond the initial investment. I know the mods will delete this because the upper class don't care. I think it's time the South secedes again, save our industries before tech leaves us on the streets.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

I'm glad to see it's starting to come together! :D

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

AAAP wrote:The miserable woman at the end of the video, Kathleen Richardson...

Last month a leading robot ethicist warned that 'sexbots' could seriously damage human relationships. Did she make up that title herself?

Dr Kathleen Richardson told the BBC the technology is 'unnecessary and undesirable'. FOR HER

'Sex robots seem to be a growing focus in the robotics industry and the models that they draw on - how they will look, what roles they would play - are very disturbing indeed,' TO HER

'We think that the creation of such robots will contribute to detrimental relationships between men and women, adults and children, men and men and women and women,' she said. Except Sex Robots are only the first step, because they will generate money, but we will eventually have robots used for other purposes. She doesn't seem to be able to see beyond her nose far enough to address this. Will your robot waitress have the same effect?

Dr Richardson, a robot ethicist at De Montfort University in Leicester, wants to raise awareness of the issue and persuade those developing sex robots to rethink how their technology is used. I wonder what kind of vibrator she owns?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... eople.html
TL;DR, but the answer is YES to everything you said. I have said elsewhere that this Kathleen Richardson needs a nice hot cup of shut the fuck up because everyone else is in agreement with that statement.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

INFORMATIONS