www.6yedollglobal.com/

Location of vagina on 6ye

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Plasticlover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Location of vagina on 6ye

Post by Plasticlover »

Hi, i've never owned a doll but after alot of research, I feel 6ye is my top choice. I am curious however about the location of the orifices. I was looking at pictures of the 165cm F-cup Gia model, and as the doll is in doggystyle position the vagina is very very low and the anus is where the vagina is supposed to be. Is this a problem with these dolls? or is this just a problem with this particular model?
If the doll is in missionary, the position is not too far off and not a big deal in my opinion. But in doggystyle, clearly off position.
I've been torn between the 161E and the 165F and I want to be happy with my first purchase.

If anyone can give me their opinion on this matter, is this a deal breaker for you? Is it still functional in doggystyle position?
1. A wife you pay to stay...
2. A hooker you pay to go away...
3. Get a doll.

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Location of vagina on 6ye

Post by teddykan1 »

For me the classic heart shape that denotes love is mirrored on the woman's arse in doggie position. It's one of the best views there is. Hence the importance of getting the love holes located correctly, otherwise the visual appeal would be marred

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

I get the feeling this vagina displacement is a common thing among dolls...would be very interested in any doll in the 158-168 range that offers a good / realistic doggy position.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Xelos
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Xelos »

I've heard grumblings here and there about vagina placement on 6YE in general, so I think it's definitely a known thing. I think their sculpt and skeleton quality makes up for something so small, personally... But I know certain details matter more to different people. I'd suggest taking your time and shopping around, there's a whoooole lot out there to see and I've sunk countless hours into window shopping. You'll thank yourself later for going in knowledgeable about various brands.

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

I have a 6YE 161cm and the hole placement is pretty much spot on. Can do missionary and doggy.

I have also noticed in the pictures of the 165cm that they seem off. As was discussed elsewhere on the forum. Sometimes placement needs to be slightly off because of the material being used. If the holes are to close you can tear it. So its possible that the internal channels for the 165cm are at an angle/close due to the size/shape of her body and therefor to prevent tearing the entrance holes had to be adjusted < this is speculation on my part based off of what I have read, someone that knows better, please feel free to correct me.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This is an important question which is why I've been saying that it's important to see nude pictures of dolls. Dressed up dolls are romantic but not the only sort of photos that are needed in order to hit the "buy" button.

I don't know about the intimate details of 6YE but the one sculptor who knows the female form is Patrick at PIB. Were 6YE to tempt him to partner with them they'd have a killer combination.

Best wishes

Harem

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

The 165 was designed more for missionary, you can still do prone bone/doggy but the vagina/anus are a bit forward, but the booty on the 165 is pretty big so it doesn't look bad at all.

Quater

Post by Quater »

mrmofo44 wrote:The 165 was designed more for missionary, you can still do prone bone/doggy but the vagina/anus are a bit forward, but the booty on the 165 is pretty big so it doesn't look bad at all.
Yes, some, but not all of 6ye's dolls have a more forward placemant of the vagina than anatomically correct in order to make them easier to use in the missionary (which probably is the preferred position for most doll owners).

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Quater wrote:
mrmofo44 wrote:The 165 was designed more for missionary, you can still do prone bone/doggy but the vagina/anus are a bit forward, but the booty on the 165 is pretty big so it doesn't look bad at all.
Yes, some, but not all of 6ye's dolls have a more forward placemant of the vagina than anatomically correct in order to make them easier to use in the missionary (which probably is the preferred position for most doll owners).
What's the benefit of making it easier? Is there some limitation on the dolls that make a realistic placement difficult to use?

nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by nogamenolife »

Reverse cowgirl is the best, I have tryed many ways. The cat, the cowgirl, the hot seat, face off, the lazy man, the pretzel, the G-wiz, Doggy style ( best for her to be leaning down on her elbows which is more of a downward doggy), The flatiron, stand and deliver, mountain climber, the pillow driver, the sleeper hold, spork, gift wrapped, sidewinder, and many more positions. I don't have a big D, probly a little smaller than average. But never have any problems. I think arch her back more it is easyer to hit the spot.

INFORMATIONS