www.6yedollglobal.com/

WM head on 6ye body?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Citizen Arkane
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

WM head on 6ye body?

Post by Citizen Arkane »

I was just curious if any members or vendors have put a WM (or YL) head on a 6ye head. I know it gets tricky to match skin tones between the brands. I'm curious to see how the 6ye Caucasian Flesh compares to the Fair skin and also if the heads look proportional to the neck/body.

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM head on 6ye body?

Post by bob7892 »

My girl Latasha is a WM head 51 in fair skin on a150cm b cup 6ye Caucasian flesh
005.jpg
005.jpg (791.71 KiB) Viewed 5266 times
And for comparison the lovley Kikisan 6ye N16 head
Attachments
004.jpg
004.jpg (884.22 KiB) Viewed 5268 times
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

Citizen Arkane
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Citizen Arkane »

bob7892 wrote:My girl Latasha is a WM head 51 in fair skin on a150cm b cup 6ye Caucasian flesh
005.jpg
And for comparison the lovley Kikisan 6ye N16 head
Thanks Bob! I can definitely see the difference from these pictures.

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Yeh the WM head is larger than a 6ye , and a lot paler , I have just tried some foundation on the WM head, It's a little bit darker in tone , but it will soak into the TPE and lighten up a bit :D :D :D
001.jpg
001.jpg (864.91 KiB) Viewed 5259 times
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

bennubird1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bennubird1 »

thanks for the comparison. Have you tried out any other wm skin tones like pink as well?

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

bennubird1 wrote:thanks for the comparison. Have you tried out any other wm skin tones like pink as well?
Your welcome "bennubird1 , I have not tried any other skin tones , but I think I will stick with 6ye heads on my doll in future , even though they have an adaptor
WM heads don't fit that well :(
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

So that answers the connection compatability question :thumbs_up:

Its now just matching the tones.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

One problem is the WM skin tones can vary
Both these dolls are the same skin tone! 9 months apart.
So it can be a crap shoot
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:So that answers the connection compatability question :thumbs_up:

Its now just matching the tones.

Anung
Hi Anung ,
You can get the WM head to fit properly , I had to shorten the M16 head bolt , I found that her head was a bit rocky .
I now have this sorted , by using some plumbers PTFE tape :D

As for matching the skin tones , my WM was a little lighter , so I took my 6ye head to Boots make up department
and got them to do a colour scan on it :thumbs_up:
They also advised me to go a shade darker , as most people's faces are usual darker than the body :thumbs_up:
I will say if you go for a darker colour you won't be able to lighten it , as the foundation sinks into the doll the darker skin
will show through :(

My main reason for sticking to a 6ye head is the connector , and head size .
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

Could someone please clarify whether an adaptor is needed to interchange heads or will the M16 bolt screw/slide right in.

thanks

Birddoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Birddoll »

coolumbia wrote:Could someone please clarify whether an adaptor is needed to interchange heads or will the M16 bolt screw/slide right in.

thanks
...I'm curious about this too. I like the 6YE 150cm body frame and anatomical detail, but I have two WM doll heads that I really like. I like them better than the 6YE heads. And the head (to me) seems to be the most important part of a setup.

On the flip side, the only WMD body that doesn't look "pudgy" or have a freakishly skinny waist in the 150cm to 156cm range is the very petite 150cm body that will only allow for six WM heads to choose from.

...A WM head on a 6YE body would be a great option! Does anyone know if 6YE would colormatch a WM head to a 6YE body during its construction (or visa-versa)?

-BirdDoll

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Birddoll wrote:
coolumbia wrote:Could someone please clarify whether an adaptor is needed to interchange heads or will the M16 bolt screw/slide right in.

thanks
...I'm curious about this too. I like the 6YE 150cm body frame and anatomical detail, but I have two WM doll heads that I really like. I like them better than the 6YE heads. And the head (to me) seems to be the most important part of a setup.

On the flip side, the only WMD body that doesn't look "pudgy" or have a freakishly skinny waist in the 150cm to 156cm range is the very petite 150cm body that will only allow for six WM heads to choose from.

...A WM head on a 6YE body would be a great option! Does anyone know if 6YE would colormatch a WM head to a 6YE body during its construction (or visa-versa)?

-BirdDoll
Unfortunately 6ye and WM come from two different factories , so they can't colour match them :(
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

you can request to make the M16 bolt body
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

wwwchn
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by wwwchn »

interesting topic, it is mainly the skin tones issue.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

The skin tone issue can be over come by strategic planning!
It is possible to get a good match with a 6ye head and WM body.
Love always,
The BCD Girls

“We turn dreams into reality”
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
Why I chose BCD; Once I found them I spent a couple months on the forums getting a feel for the ‘temperature’ of the industry, community and it’s members and was generally impressed with all the certified manufacturers, vendors, and community members here, many of whom volunteer their time and expertise willingly to any who ask, I’m sure I could have chosen almost any certified vendor and had a satisfactory experience. But for me Jeff and BCD stood out. Firstly he was based here in the US and additionally because I found him to always be informative and helpful - he always seemed to put the extra effort into helping community members to be as informed as possible, whether they were his customers or not, and he also has a great ‘network’ of community members that he regularly works with to provide many extra services to his customers. On top of that I came across several satisfied customers of his on these forums who had given him glowing reviews of their own. So once my decision was made I reached out to Jeff via email and told him what my goals were.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now

INFORMATIONS