www.6yedollglobal.com/

not for cuddling ?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
anataus

not for cuddling ?

Post by anataus »

hello

I was about to purchase a 6ye doll thanks to her ball joint skeleton, my main interest being cuddling
i supposed that a flexible skeleton is a key feature for this use
you should be able to rotate torso and limbs, in bed, smoothly and with little effort
However some members, in an other forum, claimed that silicone dolls are better than TPE dolls for cuddling ?
is it true ?
if so
what's the reason ?

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: not for cuddling ?

Post by Cubiko »

Nonsense. Both type of dolls function well for cuddling, it is a matter of taste what doll or material functions best. One might heat up faster but that's about it. Keep the TPE doll in a warm room, not in a cold bedroom, if cuddling is planned :)

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

Material wise it's up to opinions (and allergies, some may be allergic to TPE contact).

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

It's definitely a matter of opinion, To me TPE would be better for cuddling, it is more porous, generally more softer than silicone, you almost feel as if you are touching real skin, to me silicone Dolls, toys, etc. do not give me this feeling, can not speak for more expensive top of the line silicone dolls, a possible negative for TPE is that some people have allergic reactions to it.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

anataus,
I am amazed by people who love to put in their own two cents when most do NOT even own both types of dolls. Guess what, I do.
Right now, there are three dolls in my bed...
ALL TPE
And I also own a realdoll 2b, boytoy3, Z one and Doll Sweet. I recently did a forward shipment of a doll sweet from my house and she was not as soft as my TPE ladies.
I also did the same for a Z one. Same story. Not as soft. STILL two great dolls.
Please note, I have no need to try to talk you into a TPE doll because I also carry PS dolls.
Getting a doll is a HUGE decision that should not be rushed.
You need to weigh the pros and cons of each and get the doll that is the best for you.

This guy below owns both:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=305&t=78495

WaffleAnomaly,
Do you know what is really causing these allergies?
It is NOT the TPE
I wish I knew proper protocol on what to do when I had a person a year ago.
I had another recently, but we resolved it....FAST.
best,
Jeff and Nyoko

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Wow, thanks for that clear and solid statement jeff!
There are not much people here, which have the money or space to own several new dolls and could compare different TPE brands or even silicone vs TPE without being biased. Very helpful :thumbs_up:
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

Booty Call Dolls wrote: WaffleAnomaly,
Do you know what is really causing these allergies?
It is NOT the TPE
I wish I knew proper protocol on what to do when I had a person a year ago.
I had another recently, but we resolved it....FAST.
best,
Jeff and Nyoko
I'm pretty sure my doll still gives me slight contact dermatitis. Could just be the TPE stripping oil off my skin though. Could also be that blanket causing it I suppose.

It was much worse when she was new. (and ya kno, I was lazy and didn't really give her a bath at hour zero so that probably contributed :whistle: )

I will say that TPE is very cuddly. I think the skeleton looseness and ease of posing is more important than the material for ranking the cuddle factor.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The 2015 DS silicone is softer than some TPEs and is excellent. TPE varies from manufacturer to manufacturer and formulations change from time to time. I'd love to test a 6YE but have not done so yet on account of having rather enough dolls in the cupboard.

However I suspect that the issues of TPE allergy have been issues of the past rather than of any doll in production at the present. A famous TPE brand was taken to task by its employees on account of over-exposure to toluene and at the time a manufacturer descriminated against by TDF prided itself on using a more inert and better formulation. When my wife goes away next I will be testing close contact with new dolls both from the discriminated manufacturer as well as the factory of the famous brand and will report accordingly. However, bearing in mind that the issue is within the headlights of manufacturers it might well not be the issue now that it used to be.

I'm sure that one can confidently buy a TPE doll from any manufacturer now without having to have worries on the allergy front.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Whichever you get,Just make sure to wash her properly when you get her. Several times a day for a few days with fresh water and cloths each time. Get those manufacturing substances off.

And as for which is better....i think with how fast imlrovemnts are going these days tbe libe between the 2 is starting to blur. Yeah both have limitations by the material tbey are made with but compared to 5 years ago....or even last year. I dont think anyone fully knows

I have a wm140 from 5 months ago and a sanhui recently.so new tpe and new silicon.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Get those manufacturing substances off.
That is the secret. It really is not the TPE!

optical delusion,
How is the softness of your San Hui? I almost got one, but the order was cancelled. This would have allowed me to have hands on most of the top PS dolls. I once owned a 4woods as well.

ALCON,
My DS160+, Takara, is no softer than my Z one, Misumi, and not even close to my TPE ladies as far as softness.
BCD
Attachments
Misumi.JPG
Misumi.JPG (280.2 KiB) Viewed 4213 times
2 takara.jpg
2 takara.jpg (70.06 KiB) Viewed 4213 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

you should be able to rotate torso and limbs, in bed, smoothly and with little effort
I can tell you with 100% integrity that is true since I owned a 169CM 6YE that I later adopted out.
Now, her joints were normal.
And compared to other dolls with normal joints, it is like night and day.
Silky Smooth
little effort to move
V/r
Jeff

Acroyear

Post by Acroyear »

You can also order the doll with looser joints, which may aid cuddling. If you do, however, there's no going back and a loose limbed doll can't hold a pose.
DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

anataus

Post by anataus »

thanks all

however i suppose that the most important features for cuddling are the higher resistance to mechanical stresses and the ease of repair
from this point of view many people assume that silicone is better than TPE
I see that a few members of this forum own both type of dolls
what is your experience ?

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

If you want cuddle.
go for teddy babe

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Yes TB are soft, but you might as well just get a pillow! They are like a large teddy bear.
Nothing like a TPE dolls or PS doll;however, ultra light and they can give you a bear hug and wrap their arms around you.
IMHO, just not as good looking as other dolls and before you ask, yes, I owned one before.
Jeff

INFORMATIONS