www.6yedollglobal.com/

Disappointed with the boobs in this video

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Disappointed with the boobs

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Alright guys, I think this thread has run its course. Admins feel free to lock.

Final point. Would be nice to get a video of playtime with the 165F or 161E (preferably 161F) with hollow boobs on 6ye official website. I'd also like to see a dedicated "Videos" page on the official website from the menus at the top right.

Thanks

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Disappointed with the boobs

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

PaulDenton2001,
Your request is very fair indeed.

Until we see one from 6YE, above should give people a general idea and DH168 is not know for soft TPE anyways.
Best,

Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

I trust you should be seeing videos shortly.
V/r
Jeff

INFORMATIONS