www.6yedollglobal.com/

Head design with a rotating jaw ...

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Head design with a rotating jaw ...

Post by Babel99 »

To 6YE

I think that everyone on this forum would agree that 6YE is the only manufacturer who really shown interest in raising the quality of their dolls this year by investing in the skeleton research. Splendid head connector, ball joint skeleton and even invisible seam lines are all the features that started to appear at a very fast pace. 6YE shown that their R&D department means business and does not sleep on the job.

I was wondering ... since the infamous screw system for the head is now gone, why would 6YE should not push their limit and be the first doll manufacturer that design a head with a jaw that would open by rotating naturally.

Everyone will agree that the first manufacturer that will offer that option will reach a golden era and will win a very big percentage of the doll industry sales. 6YE demonstrated this year that they can move really fast and deliver. I personally think that they could be the first one to deliver that feature and establish that new standard. This win would leave the competition in their dust for few months...

What do you guys think?
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Pure Joy

Re: Head design with a rotating jaw ...

Post by Pure Joy »

Realistic jaw would expedite my next purchase plans. Big fan of standing BJ.
"Never underestimate the power of perfectly shaped spheroidal pairs." ~Ben Wah

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Head design with a rotating jaw ...

Post by manobon »

I'm surprised that there isn't even a 'regular' sex toy for guys that has a plastic opening jaw, or something of the sort. I don't think it's necessarily Easy, but there are more sex toys with 'bones'/rings/whatever within a TPE/TPR sleeve, so hopefully the platinum silicone/TPE doll manufacturers can figure something out.

And DS Doll (I Think it's them? Platinum Silicone doll maker?) made a robotic head with incredible movement - I asked in their thread if they would use the same process to make their doll heads, just without the electronics. I haven't seen a response yet, but hoping they do something like that.

INFORMATIONS