www.6yedollglobal.com/

Some new pics of the 6Ye Premium Ebony Goddess

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
MrPeanutbutter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Some new pics of the 6Ye Premium Ebony Goddess

Post by MrPeanutbutter »

Not sure where I read it but i believe I heard 52kgs/115 lbs. Does not matter to me. I can handle the weight and this doll is a MUST have. Just waiting for tax season.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

MrPeanutbutter wrote:Not sure where I read it but i believe I heard 52kgs/115 lbs. Does not matter to me. I can handle the weight and this doll is a MUST have. Just waiting for tax season.
Yeeep. I can already picture myself inside that babe

arnomartes
Ex-Member

Post by arnomartes »

This Doll weighs with massive Breasts 68kgs/149lbs
with hollow Breasts about 64kgs/141lbs

arnomartes
Ex-Member

Post by arnomartes »

No standing option because the ankles are for the weight to weak...

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

arnomartes wrote:This Doll weighs with massive Breasts 68kgs/149lbs
with hollow Breasts about 64kgs/141lbs

source?

arnomartes
Ex-Member

Post by arnomartes »

A german Trader who was in the Factory....

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

The boobies are great, love them but for me the face is wrong. If she's 149lbs that might be a deal breaker. Yikes!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

arnomartes,
Are you 100% sure of your source?
Not too many German traders would be in the factory and FAKES are already being made of this doll.
So who exactly is your source?
I know it is not Sandro!
Is it one of those German ones who use pics of Yl dolls and do not even carry YL dolls?
YES, YOU HAVE READ THAT CORRECTLY.
Is your source a TDF vendor?
My guess in NO
Is your source even authorized to sell premium 6yE
My guess again...NO
But I could me wrong on the 2nd guess so please end the SPECULATION and let us know.
BCD

arnomartes
Ex-Member

Post by arnomartes »

I do not want to comment on it...
but I beieve that the statements are genuine

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

bentone wrote:The boobies are great, love them but for me the face is wrong. If she's 149lbs that might be a deal breaker. Yikes!
yeah no kidding. a real shame if it's true

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

There is no way that anyone would put a doll on the market that was 68kgs/149lbs. It would be a financial disaster for the company as NO ONE could handle that much dead weight and no one would buy her, no matter how sexy she is. The new PD159cm doll with the massive breasts and massive ass is 49kgs and this is the heaviest doll on the market currently so if you compare pictures and dimensions/stats of the 6YE doll and the PD159cm they should be a similar weight. She should be around 47-52kg range. If she is anymore than that, then 6YE have made a gross miscalculation as no-one would buy her at 68kgs. It does worry me that 6YE will not just openly tell us her weight as there are so many of us that want this 6YE doll but there is no point buying her if we cannot lift her.

I have the OR162i and she is a magnificent doll. By far my favorite of the 5 dolls I currently own. I really struggle with her weight (43kgs). This is why I did NOT buy the PD159 even though I am totally in love with her huge breasts. I simply cannot handle the 49kgs. I do have neck/back/spinal injuries but I am also a very experienced doll user now with 5 dolls ranging from 23-43kgs and I am very familiar with proper lifting techniques.

For 90% of us - anything over 45kgs is simply too heavy to be viable. Many of us here on TDF complain that dolls of 30-35kgs are too heavy for them. So any dolls over about 45kgs are only for super strong muscly guys and/or very experienced users.

There is no way that such an otherwise successful company would market such a heavy (68kg) doll. It would make no sense as virtually no-one would be prepared to lift this much dead weight.

What is the big deal with 6YE? Why don't they just come out and publish the weight and let us make an informed decision? For me she is about #3-4 on my 'wish list' - for me, if she is around 40kgs then she is a definite possibility (wishful thinking). If she is 45kgs then I would still consider her as she is very sexy. Anything above that and I would simply be kidding myself as there is no way that I could handle the weight.

I would have bought the PD159cm with those amazing breasts on the first day she was available IF she only weighed 40kgs but at 49kgs.... just too much for the normal, average guy to handle.

We need to pray that the new proposed weight-reduction technology comes out soon. Imagine how many of these 6YE N cup dolls would sell IF she weighed only about 30kgs? It would be insane - they would fly out the door because this doll is every BBW lover's dream BUT there is no point getting her if you cannot lift/carry/position her properly.

I am praying for the day when they can reduce the weight by 35-50%.

Imagine being able to buy a super busty doll with huge PHAT booty ass and she is only about 30kgs - PARADISE.....

Imagine being able to buy whatever doll you wanted without having to worry about her being too heavy for you.

WM161G - instead of 36kgs, only about 20kgs.
WM140D - instead of 24kgs, only about 14-15kgs
The brilliant curvy YL160JJ - instead of 39kgs, only about 22kgs.

Imagine being able to upscale the 41kg WM170Mcup doll (with those killer hot stripper breasts) up to about 6ft2inch/188cm. Imagine the enormous presence that a 6ft2inch woman would have. With current technology, this doll would be 60-65kgs. Imagine those huge stripper breasts of a woman that is about the same height (or taller) than you... and due to the weight reduction technology she only weighs 35kgs.... Now that would truly be living the dream for lovers of tall busty Amazon women.

This is the moment when sales of the bigger dolls will go THROUGH THE ROOF. There are so many comments from people on TDF basically stating...."Oh this doll is amazing...exactly what I have been waiting for... BUT they is no way that I could handle that weight". This is one of the most (if not the most) mentioned complaints.

We all understand that if we want a huge beefy woman that they will be heavy BUT the day that the big name manufacturers can give us dolls at a manageable weight, sales will EXPONENTIALLY increase as so many people will be able to buy what they 'really want' as opposed to having to settle for a WM125cm doll at 20kgs simply because they cannot handle the weight (due to age, injury or lack of fitness).

I am at the crossroads at the moment - there are more than 10 new dolls that I want to buy right now, but there is no point as nearly all of the dolls that I want are 40kgs plus and are simply not viable.

I am really hoping that this 6YE doll is only 45kgs so that BBW lovers can experience this amazing woman.....

arnomartes
Ex-Member

Post by arnomartes »

6ye gave to 60kg...but according to my informant the Doll must be heavier
but I'm strong maybe I'll get them anyway...:-)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

if you compare pictures and dimensions/stats of the 6YE doll and the PD159cm they should be a similar weight.
That is very good logic and I did not mean to offend you, but I was sent a catalogue from an scam manufactuer that had pictures of the 6YE 165 N cup. A fake of course.
Now, if you take a look at their 160E cup, she is ten lbs less than the WM 160D cup who is a thick lady as well.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

You also have to consider she's 165. That's 6 cm taller. Comparing her to Pd 159, she has much thicker legs and a rounder torso/tummy. Her back is sculpted, she can easily be 60 kg. If the weight is in her thighs, that 6 cm means its much heavier than we expect

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Let me see what the over/under are in Vegas.
Jeff

INFORMATIONS