www.6yedollglobal.com/

6YE 150cm D-Cup Body with #22 head review

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 6YE 150cm D-Cup Body with #22 head review

Post by Diaval »

GamerDoll wrote:
Diaval wrote:
Whew! This certainly sounds like a lot...then you have to powder them too. I know how I am when it comes to maintenance. For me, the less maintenance, the better. I think I am going to stick with silicone. But thank you for taking the time to outline this information here...now I know what is involved.

Diaval
No problem, i had the same question about maintenance and someone help me out with it so its just a step by step guide from somone else that i saved haha.
Oh the information is useful, but I know me and I am not one for regular maintenance. But still good to know anyway.

Thanx,

Diaval

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

thnx for the review... it's this head that drawn my attention to 6YE dolls.... :D
still can't choose between #22 and #20 though...

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

femdoll wrote:thnx for the review... it's this head that drawn my attention to 6YE dolls.... :D
still can't choose between #22 and #20 though...
This company is definitely on top of their game. Their heads are quickly approaching the realism of the WM / YL heads. Both the #20 and #22 are good looking heads. BUT just something about #22 that SCREAMS exotic. Furthermore...those lips. The 150cm body might be small, but it is VERY detailed.

Now I see that 6YE has a new head #28. This head has huge smile with some really nice teeth.

http://www.6yedollglobal.com/uploads/9/ ... 1509892395

That is one of the more realistic heads I have seen!

At any rate, if I were to choose a TPE doll, I am pretty sure it would be a 6YE and more than likely it would be the 150cm body with N22 head. The 150cm body is VERY detailed for it's size and I really like the shape. This is one of the few dolls that is short in stature, but in NO way looks like a little girl. Furthermore, the collarbones are really nice too!

BTW, if you like large lips, the N14 head is worth checking out too. It's a smaller face that would work with the shorter dolls...VERY pretty Asian mix:

http://www.6yedollglobal.com/uploads/9/ ... 1504493560

Still though...I stand with my pick of the 150cm body with N22 head.

I did end up making my decision already and I figured for my first doll, I am going with a 165cm Happy Dolls fabric doll from Beautiful Dolls. They are very lightweight and do have many things going for them...but they are not as realistic looking as the TPE or Silicone doll.

But if you are sold on TPE...6YE definitely is one of the better ways to go.

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

22 head is so pretty, it's the same one I picked. She looks great!

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

I must say that for 'smiling faces', the WM doll head 179 still 'wins' ... not sure how the 'teeth' will 'hold' on this kind of poses, but...

and for seductiveness... head 142 .. .talking about lips (but strangely depends heavily on what photo you see... some look stunning, other look 'cheesy'...

Advantage WM dolls is still that they have more choice in body sizes.... 6YE ... for example a C-cup model, ehm... does not exist or only in one 'length' ... (would love to have seen this doll in a little bit longer length, 155/160 with C-cup... not sure why there are so many F/G/mega boobs dolls... perhaps demand is high for those, but ... I like it more 'natural')

still waiting for a doll face with seductive expression... :) sort of evil seductive smile... if I had a doll with a head like Adriana Lima who is so damn seductive ,
with this kind of smile .... (brown hair blue eyes... :whistle: ) ... I'm not sure I would ever leave the house! :)

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Jamielin wrote:22 head is so pretty, it's the same one I picked. She looks great!
Did you get her with the 150cm body, or the taller body? I know that they feature the same head on a taller body...but I don't care for that body too much. Yeah, here she is:

https://www.sexysexdoll.com/realistic-s ... -6ye-166cm

166cm with N22 head. I think the problem I have with this body is that it looks like they STARTED rib cage detailing, but didn't finish it. The neckline isn't as detailed as on the 150cm body either. Just overall the 166cm body isn't my cup of tea.

But on the 155cm?

https://s3.sexysexdoll.com/wp-content/u ... -N22-6.jpg

Those collarbones, neckline, legs and yes even the boobs look better than the 166cm doll. Of course this is just my opinion.
femdoll wrote:I must say that for 'smiling faces', the WM doll head 179 still 'wins' ... not sure how the 'teeth' will 'hold' on this kind of poses, but...
Ooooooo, yeah. Not going to argue with you there. That is a VERY pretty one. I would love to see her with reddish-brown hair with those green eyes.
and for seductiveness... head 142 .. .talking about lips (but strangely depends heavily on what photo you see... some look stunning, other look 'cheesy'...
I have seen this head before and, yeah, she has some set of lips on her too. It has me wondering what it feels like to kiss those large lips. This head didn't grab me though...perhaps it might be the blonde hair? I prefer brunettes and redheads over blondes so that could be it too.

With WM, the head that won out in terms of a seductive look and it was the first doll that really got me interested in wanting a doll and that is this one here:

https://www.sexysexdoll.com/elegant-love-doll-wm-170cm

Not only is the head beautiful, but so is the body...and I normally go for small breasted ladies. But what got me the most is that look on her face. You can tell without a doubt that this little lady wants it and bad. Those nice solid looking arms, rounded shoulders and protruding collarbones aren't helping any either. But then I got weight shock when I saw how much she weighs...86lbs!!

They do show the #142 head with the same body:

https://s3.sexysexdoll.com/wp-content/u ... -wm-16.jpg

Pretty high wow factor too!
Advantage WM dolls is still that they have more choice in body sizes.... 6YE ... for example a C-cup model, ehm... does not exist or only in one 'length' ... (would love to have seen this doll in a little bit longer length, 155/160 with C-cup... not sure why there are so many F/G/mega boobs dolls... perhaps demand is high for those, but ... I like it more 'natural')
Oh yeah, I found that out right away that WM / JL have the best choice when it comes to faces. They have an amazingly large selection to choose from. I know there are at least a half a dozen WM heads that I picked out, where as with other companies, usually only one or two I liiked. 6YE is certainly much more limited in their selection, but they are improving.

What killed it for me with WM was the gooseneck head mount. Once I found out about that, it kind of shot down WM from contention...and then I turned to 6YE, which has a much better skeleton and also lighter doll bodies.
still waiting for a doll face with seductive expression... :) sort of evil seductive smile... if I had a doll with a head like Adriana Lima who is so damn seductive ,
with this kind of smile .... (brown hair blue eyes... :whistle: ) ... I'm not sure I would ever leave the house! :)
I hear you there! In fact when I saw the picture with the other pictures, I did a double take thinking that was another doll, but it was a picture of a real woman. Uhhhhh, Ok, a never leave the house face? Not taking into account body or personality. This lady certainly could turn me on with her face alone:

BUT since she also has an awesome body...

I don't think I would leave the house either if I came across a doll that looked like that.

Another actress/character I would love to see as a doll is the original Wonder Woman, Lynda Carter

https://media.glamour.com/photos/570431 ... n-main.jpg

Definitely one beautiful lady! The hips and legs does it for me. Love that curvature going from the waist to the hips. Also she has nice arms, nice collarbones, beautiful face. She would make a GREAT doll indeed!

Of course there are many more I would love to see as a doll.

Can't forget my favorite lady of Hollywood:

https://www.movieforums.com/community/a ... ntid=31296

Sandra Bullock. This lovely lady has more seductive looks than you can shake a stick at:

http://cdn.jellyshare.com/gallery/563/B ... ullock.jpg

Love that one!

Diaval

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

Oh no I got 22 head with 140cm body. I have lower back issues from an injury when I was in the military.

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Jamielin wrote:Oh no I got 22 head with 140cm body. I have lower back issues from an injury when I was in the military.
Oh, OK. That head is meant to work with smaller bodies anyway.

http://www.6yedollglobal.com/140cm-normal-boobs.html

Pretty nice! But for me at 6'2" tall, I would need something a bit taller. I kind of drew the perverbial line at 145cm as the absolute shortest height, but I prefer 150cm through 165cm.

BTW, did you get her with the same kinky hair as shown in the picture?

Diaval

INFORMATIONS