www.6yedollglobal.com/

review of my Gina -Young Lady at Uni-100cm D-Cup

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
toluene

review of my Gina -Young Lady at Uni-100cm D-Cup

Post by toluene »

This is my first doll. Purchase was easy. I ordered through sexysexdolls. Isaac was very helpful, friendly, prompt, understanding and knowledgeable throughout the process.

I am very happy with Gina. Gina -Young Lady at Uni-100cm D-Cup. She is even prettier in the TPE-flesh. I thought I would grow tired of her as of a novelty. But she has grown on me. I've learned all this from her:

1. the experience is somehow satisfying and complete.
2. the feeling is better than with a woman.
3. I can control my pacing, so last a very long time.
4. I can train my endurance with her.
5. She helps me with restorative yoga, which is boring if I'm not fucking her during it.
6. Besides fucking her, just holding her or lying against her, while I sleep is enjoyable and sleep-improving.
7. She improves me morally, in that I no longer seek women to use essentially as sex toys.
8. She saves me a lot of time, chasing women.
9. This provides a successful way to cheat evolutionary psychology. My atavistic cravings are satisfied cheaply, safely, cleanly and quickly.

I'll post a picture once that function becomes available. But she looks exactly as advertised.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: review of my Gina -Young Lady at Uni-100cm D-Cup

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Congratulations to your first doll Gina and welcome on TDF, toluene!
Good to hear, that you are really satisfied with your doll
Looking forward to see your first shots :D
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: review of my Gina -Young Lady at Uni-100cm D-Cup

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

can't wait for her pictures :D :D :D
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

INFORMATIONS