www.6yedollglobal.com/

Newbie rating of a 6YE 166cm A cup

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
AddictedToSexDolls

Re: Newbie rating of a 6YE 166cm A cup

Post by AddictedToSexDolls »

GamerDoll wrote:
AddictedToSexDolls wrote:
Hi is this the version with updated ball joint skeleton, wrist, neck, improved fingers etc...? I am thinking between buying this doll or the 150 cm B cup one... My main concern are the fingers which I know break really quickly on other models/brands also the awful TPE smell...and the poor TPE quality which is why I decided to go with this brand.
No it isn't the updated skeleton, how i know? I ordered my doll on the same date as his and we both got it on the same day.
Wait, so this doll does not have the upgraded premium ball joint skeleton like the 150cm B cup version ? Which is the only reason I am considering it in the first place.

AddictedToSexDolls

GamerDoll wrote:
Hi is this the version with updated ball joint skeleton, wrist, neck, improved fingers etc...? I am thinking between buying this doll or the 150 cm B cup one... My main concern are the fingers which I know break really quickly on other models/brands also the awful TPE smell...and the poor TPE quality which is why I decided to go with this brand.
No it isn't the updated skeleton, how i know? I ordered my doll on the same date as his and we both got it on the same day.

So which dolls have the upgraded skeleton then I am confused right now, and not about to waste about two thousand dollars again like I did with the WM doll which is currently in the trash for that very reason, if the skeleton is not premium/ball joint, I am not interested, the only reason I am even considering getting a doll like this because I heard great stuff about the skeleton, fingers, ball joint wrist, updated TPE with no smell, ball joint neck etc, only brand that has these dolls is 6YE. WM smell is disgusting, I am done with WM... so when you ordered the doll did you know that the skeleton on this doll was not updated ? What company did you purchase from ?

GamerDoll

Post by GamerDoll »

So which dolls have the upgraded skeleton then I am confused right now, and not about to waste about two thousand dollars again like I did with the WM doll which is currently in the trash for that very reason, if the skeleton is not premium/ball joint, I am not interested, the only reason I am even considering getting a doll like this because I heard great stuff about the skeleton, fingers, ball joint wrist, updated TPE with no smell, ball joint neck etc, only brand that has these dolls is 6YE. WM smell is disgusting, I am done with WM... so when you ordered the doll did you know that the skeleton on this doll was not updated ? What company did you purchase from ?
i would ask 6YE themselfs what body's have the upgraded ball joint wrists or SexySexDoll.

My doll has a ball joint skeleton wich im very happy about its really the best to position her and stuff but mine doesn't have the upgraded wrist yet.
I love gaming and just got into love dolls

Iris: 6YE 150cm D-Cup body with #22 Head:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p1151152

My 6YE doll review:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 83&t=89452

AddictedToSexDolls

GamerDoll wrote:

i would ask 6YE themselfs what body's have the upgraded ball joint wrists or SexySexDoll.

My doll has a ball joint skeleton wich im very happy about its really the best to position her and stuff but mine doesn't have the upgraded wrist yet.
Is the weight listed correct can someone confirm this, it's only 2lb heavier than the 150 cm B cup version of the doll... which is strange given the size difference.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Quater wrote:
m00zes wrote: My suggestions for 6YE:
what i think needs your immediate attention: create inserts in different sizes.

I don't think this is a great cost for you to build a few sizes, and i think you will make your customers happy with this easy fix.
Seconded! However, pleas like this always seem to fall on deaf ears with MFRs. Why?
The size can be in different size. This is a new option we confirmed with 6Ye Premium last month. When you order you can let me know the size you want, we will ask the factory to adjust the size for you. This is extra service only from 6Ye Premium without extra cost.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Quater

Post by Quater »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:
Quater wrote:
m00zes wrote: My suggestions for 6YE:
what i think needs your immediate attention: create inserts in different sizes.

I don't think this is a great cost for you to build a few sizes, and i think you will make your customers happy with this easy fix.
Seconded! However, pleas like this always seem to fall on deaf ears with MFRs. Why?
The size can be in different size. This is a new option we confirmed with 6Ye Premium last month. When you order you can let me know the size you want, we will ask the factory to adjust the size for you. This is extra service only from 6Ye Premium without extra cost.
That's really good news - 6Ye are on top of my list now. Does this new option apply to inserts only or also to built-ins?

INFORMATIONS